Author Topic: The Dying Problem-Why Hacking is Taking the fun out of NW (NA) Fine EU Can Stay  (Read 24421 times)

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
  • Side: Neutral
I know more people than just Matt have used cheats in this game to propel themselves in a "NW Career" I want to establish a warning to those who use the cheats.

Name them then tbh. If you gonna say it, say it. Might as well get it out if you going to make a thread.

Ok let’s get started here.  You have just validated my point of people making this game a “career”. On top of that I owe nothing with regards to naming people. I can choose when and if I tell what I know from my talks with Medic awhile ago.  Some of these people I actually respect as people despite knowing they have cheated.  This is my way of telling them to stop now or I will publicly call them out.  I am sorry you didn’t quite get the context to which I was making my statement but that was more of a warning. 

I’m more impressed that people are willing to buy hacks in 10 year old game
From the list I saw from MrMedic....it was honestly a lot of people.  I will agree with the statement that right now 80-90% of the community do not use these hacks.  However, I know for a fact several members of the 5th,18th, and 63e have used autoblock when I used it years ago.
Alexander used it
Chan used it
Bondage used it
Lissa used it
I mean fuck nick cole used it for a day. Don’t know if that counts lol.
And more members of the 5th used it.  I guarantee that from 2014-2017 more than 35% of NA had at one point in time used auto lock.

Sorry to name names 5th Boys but y’all are dead.

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
I doubt anyone cheats anymore. I’ve only seen one loser, a guy from north and south who used auto block on NA Duel, actually cheat in the past few months I’ve been playing. Like has already been said auto blocking is only useful in duels due to the many attacks and low relevance of blocking in group fighting these days. I think unblockable on the other hand would be relatively easy to hide during large group fights if you can toggle it and don’t make it obvious.

Also there is still no compelling argument for why EUs are better than NAs. If there was an equal ping duel tourney with NAs and EUs and a group fight between the regions the outcomes would probably be roughly a draw or an equal amount of NAs and EUs in the top placements.

The only way ANYONE knows that autoblocking doesn’t work is if they have used it. Period. Otherwise how do you know??? You can’t be like oh I’ve watched people...come on fam.

Offline Godsworn Alexiel

• Corporal
  • peepochrist
    • View Profile
If you use autoblock to try it out for like a few days then it doesn’t count

That being said I’m not too shocked that 5th members used it knowing chan
i can deadlift 700 pounds

chadlite in training

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
I did test a couple hacks for the memez for a few hours and it made me worse.

|Viper|

You're always bad though <3.

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Spoiler
I know more people than just Matt have used cheats in this game to propel themselves in a "NW Career" I want to establish a warning to those who use the cheats.

Name them then tbh. If you gonna say it, say it. Might as well get it out if you going to make a thread.

Ok let’s get started here.  You have just validated my point of people making this game a “career”. On top of that I owe nothing with regards to naming people. I can choose when and if I tell what I know from my talks with Medic awhile ago.  Some of these people I actually respect as people despite knowing they have cheated.  This is my way of telling them to stop now or I will publicly call them out.  I am sorry you didn’t quite get the context to which I was making my statement but that was more of a warning. 

I’m more impressed that people are willing to buy hacks in 10 year old game
From the list I saw from MrMedic....it was honestly a lot of people.  I will agree with the statement that right now 80-90% of the community do not use these hacks.  However, I know for a fact several members of the 5th,18th, and 63e have used autoblock when I used it years ago.
Alexander used it
Chan used it
Bondage used it
Lissa used it
I mean fuck nick cole used it for a day. Don’t know if that counts lol.
And more members of the 5th used it.  I guarantee that from 2014-2017 more than 35% of NA had at one point in time used auto lock.

Sorry to name names 5th Boys but y’all are dead.
[close]

do you seriously crave attention and power that badly that you won’t just tell us? “hey guys I have a list of people who cheated but I’m too entitled to tell you.”

lmao come on man

Offline Gavin357

• Second Lieutenant
  • Autoblocker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gavin
why does emo always get witched hunted? the same situation happened on NA duel on native about him getting accused of auto but there was actually no proof. Shame good players eventually get witch hunted  :'(

Offline HaroldW

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
Over at UC we actually reverse binary files before approving them for download, and let's just say that Medic and Frank's goods were far from clean. After several rejections I believe Frank eventually posted a clean version of one of his "free" autoblocks, but it had a hard-coded type of killswitch which would just crash your game if you tried to inject his .dll past a certain set date. I wonder why Frank would force people from UC to download his stuff from an unregulated site like TKC?

I don't think I'm at liberty to post any hard evidence in the form of pictures, but here's some advice: if a hack repeatedly sets off your anti-virus, 9/10 odds say it's not clean. Especially a fucking autoblock program that SHOULD be less than 1mb in size. "Dude it's a hack, it's supposed to set off you're anti-virus lmao!!"

I've never posted these findings before because a trojan was good karma for downloading hacks, but now that the game's almost dead, who gives a shit.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 10:16:12 pm by HaroldW »

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
Ayo who has hacks dm me asking for a friend
click here to join the 84th

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
Ayo who has hacks dm me asking for a friend

check ur pms  ;)

Sure, but as Oatmeal said you are holding it back which makes it seem odd. You made a thread. You are indirectly calling people out and now threatening, after clarifying. I think it would be hard to respect someone or them to respect you back. I think it's good to get rid of the hackers but I am just saying might as well just have your evidence out so everyone can see and be onboard with taking action as a communitty. Not hating on you just saying

« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 10:29:16 pm by Risk_ »

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
Want to lose on native & NW again?!?!?!

Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 10:41:55 pm by -Nick »

|Viper|

Want to lose on native & NW again?!?!?!

Spoiler
[close]
Hold on poop stain you forgot I beat you on both.

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
I mean I know Nickcole, walter Vetro and basically most of the people that hanged with them used autoblock. I can back this with proof too.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
I mean I know Nickcole, walter Vetro and basically most of the people that hanged with them used autoblock. I can back this with proof too.
let me see the proof because the last time I check nobody I hangout with used auto. The only people that used hacks were ment and vetro with unblockable. That is it. I would love to see “proof” of me or anyone else autoing since I was sbing more then anyone in 2018.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 11:55:15 pm by -Nick »

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
I wish you would embed properly Python. Would have been much better.

My FSE skills are lacking okay?  :-\