Author Topic: (33rd Siege Server) - Grn-Duverger (Unban Appeal)  (Read 965 times)

Offline Grn-Duverger

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
(33rd Siege Server) - Grn-Duverger (Unban Appeal)
« on: February 07, 2014, 12:33:33 am »
Unban Appeal

Name under which you was banned: Grn-Duverger
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour?: Yes, I've just tried to connect to the server, but it still says that I'm banned, as of 07-02-2014.
What was happening when you got banned: I saw admin said for sapper to remove the plank spamming and I did not because, firstly I didn't build them, and secondly I saw another sapper (who I presume as the one who built them) was already destroying it. So, I was just digging up the sand down there. I only build the planks floor on the top of the tower, but I'm sure it's not plank spamming.
It was 33rd-Commander something who banned me.
The guy with McMeekins' tag, which also was a sapper at that time, could probably vouch for me that I did not build those plank spamming down there. Well, he was down there from the first time but just to be clear I am not saying that he was the one who did the plank spamming, since I didn't see it by my own eyes.

Time and Date: ±20:50 on 04-02-2014
Timezone: GMT +1
User Identification Number: 8224
Comment: I've also posted an unban appeal in the 33rd Siege Server's thread two days ago, as soon as I got banned. I'm not quite sure whether should I post the appeal in this category or just to make a reply in the 33rd Siege Server's thread, as both contain unban appeal posts, thank you for the understanding, I'm looking forward to be able to play in the server again.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 12:44:38 am by Grn-Duverger »

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: (33rd Siege Server) - Grn-Duverger (Unban Appeal)
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 12:56:58 am »
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Preston

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Preston
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 06:56:58 am »
Post it on their thread

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=5073.0

This is for official server unban requests , do what sleek said

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014, 03:08:44 pm »
Post it on their thread

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=5073.0

This is for official server unban requests , do what sleek said

Post only if:

- You are a witness and want to support the other user's request;
- You are the player who got banned/want to be unbanned;

Please do note that NW Administrators are always allowed to post regardless of their involvement.
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow