Author Topic: Melee_Groupfighting  (Read 74370 times)

Nock

Re: Melee_Groupfighting
« Reply #690 on: September 25, 2013, 09:47:51 pm »
Steam Name: amibe1707 (or [14e] Nock / [FG]Nock)

In-game Name: 14e_SoD_Nock or [FG]Nock

Why you should be an administrator?: I apply for an admin role because i'm upset about people shooting or tking on the server and to that nobody do something for that because there is no admin on the server.

Previous Experience(If Any): I've been admin in one of my old regiment server and also admin of a native duel server few months ago (That was Ndition_Server i think, i can't remember his name) so i understand all the rules.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 10:01:33 pm by Nock »

Offline Posh

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • i can help col posh out with anything
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Lt_Posh
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #691 on: September 25, 2013, 09:54:50 pm »
Steam Name: amibe1707 (or [14e] Nock / [FG]Nock)

In-game Name: 14e_Cdt_Nock or [FG]Nock

Why you should be an administrator?: I apply for an admin role because i'm upset about people shooting or tking on the server and to that nobody do something for that because there is no admin on the server.

Previous Experience(If Any): I've been admin in one of my old regiment server and also admin of a native duel server few months ago (That was Ndition_Server i think, i can't remember his name) so i understand all the rules.
Poor Nock, being left behind  ;)
Previously: 2ndCSG Major - 17e Colonel - 22nd Serjeant - 1Lhr Leutnant - 78th Lance Corporal

Nock

« Reply #692 on: September 25, 2013, 10:00:12 pm »
My first application was on August but i've never get an answer :-X

Offline LameHorse

• First Lieutenant
  • Steam: Lame_Horse, Nr24_Gren_LameHorse
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LameHorse
« Reply #693 on: September 25, 2013, 11:39:53 pm »
The server is now officially under new management please go to https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=9046.0 for topics related to the server.

nr24 is literally the best umad

Offline MrBeasty127

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: September 26, 2013, 01:06:54 pm »
LameHorse, please do not discriminate against members from the 22nd because of what some members have done. You should not ban the whole 22nd, if the majority of the members have done nothing wrong. I enjoy playing on the melee groupfighting server and I have no problems with it, so I'd be very annoyed if you were to ban innocent members, such as myself.

Please read the posts above.
Spoiler
You can get your justice through PMs. A sever thread is not the place to have an extended argument. Besides, now all the "discussion" seems to be is personal remarks against others. So, anyone continuing the argument will be warned. I have given you all enough notice.
[close]

I will not in anyway discriminate against regiments or certain people. Follow the rules and nothing will happen to you.
Okay, thank you!  :)