Author Topic: Maskmans & Mitchells 7v7 Rookie Tournament. 1st NPPA 2nd Akatsuki 3rd Nr13  (Read 23056 times)

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Maskmans & Mitchells 7v7 Invitational Rookie Tournament. Date: TBA
« Reply #90 on: February 23, 2021, 11:51:45 pm »
Captain Name: Steinmann & Stockholm
Teamname: 92nd Gren lads
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Steinmannn/ & https://steamcommunity.com/id/DerHolm/
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes

ID Roster
Steinmann / 128
Stockholm / 784229
Vegi / 1223304
Salogas / 1876568
Ghrosse / 1341627
Andy / 1128046
Lone / 798821
Hecke / 2100118
Kil / 1680544
Shneider / 956996
[close]
Roster finished

GF Warriors FC

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #91 on: February 23, 2021, 11:53:42 pm »
Captain Name: Steinmann & Stockholm
Teamname: 92nd Gren lads
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Steinmannn/ & https://steamcommunity.com/id/DerHolm/

ID Roster
Steinmann / 128
Stockholm / 784229
Vegi / 1223304
Salogas / 1876568
Ghrosse / 1341627
Andy / 1128046
Lone / 798821
Hecke / 2100118
Kil / 1680544
Shneider / 956996
[close]
Roster finished

FC Hot Sex
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #92 on: February 24, 2021, 12:27:47 am »
Captain Name: Higen
Teamname: 13e Musician Company
Steam ID: Higen
ID Roster
Higen - TBA
Tardet - TBA
D9sh - TBA
Verox - TBA
Kadiozze - TBA
Audric - TBA
JLB28 - TBA
Narrow - TBA
[close]

For the reserve list. Will add GUIDs if we get accepted. I was told by Maskman this is okay but obviously if having Higen is deemed "too much" by the other teams I would totally understand and will simply switch myself as captain.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 12:36:16 am by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #93 on: February 24, 2021, 12:48:15 am »
what the hell guys

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
  • Side: Union
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
  • Side: Union
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
Tournament Date: 28th February Sunday

Team applications will now be closed as we have reached a total of 14 genuine rookie teams and all remaining team apps will be added to our reserve list in the morning.

Captain Name: Maskman
Teamname: NPPA
Steam ID: 1091418
Do you agree to the rules?:Yes
ID Roster
Maskman | 1091418
Cookie | 1409688
Henri | 501686
Luca | 631297
Mighty Mauri | 783421
JaimeYES | 9315
sHype | 1472629
Vemon | 2035346
Nedim | 395164
Ensar | 1537509

[close]

Captain Name: Mitchell
Teamname: NPPB
Steam ID: 829805
ID Roster
Mitchell | 829805
Headless | 2196972
JonnyBoy | 429909
Dom  | 937244
Pepsiwonder | 552165
Edward Hay | 549172
Albert | 1426111
Ziggecigar | 1585927
Lefty | 1389481
Sticky | 1878108

[close]
Captain Name: Flo
Teamname: NPP2
Steam ID: 1681176
ID Roster
Flo | 1681176
Clikenforce | 308033
  Pedro | 1595572
JamD0dger  | 677279
Kabraxis | 526047
Alf | 1433306
Bram | 2130914
Jake | 2189042
Motion | 1474267
Gringo | 1594268
[close]

Captain Name: Vlk852
Teamname: CSJF (Czechoslovakian Joint Forces)
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198113924562/

Captain Name: Giorno
Teamname: TBD
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/giorno_/
ID Roster
Giorno / 372274
Alec / 1216552
Regulation / 652110
PapaWeymar / 301736
Player 5 / GUID
Player 6 / GUID
Player 7 / GUID
Player 8 / GUID
Player 9 / GUID
Player 10 / GUID

[close]

Accepted and Now Involved

All team applications that have been issued but not accepted will be put under as 'reserve teams'

« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 02:38:25 am by maskmanmarks »
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
Akatsuki v Fallen Order final gege
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
I didn't know that Folka signed me in some rookie tournament (I had no internet since friday) he didnt even ask me if I want to play in any lol
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
nice you ignore my signup and let a team that signed up after mine and is better than mine participate

fantastic

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
nice you ignore my signup and let a team that signed up after mine and is better than mine participate

fantastic

Sry if it is a stupid question but why isn’t this a EGS tournament? Afaik they plan a rookie tournament too. Maybe you guys can work together making this EGS points compatible?

cause I didn't want to make it invitational, and maskmann wanted to
I don't know why there are sign-ups for an invitational tournament now

Nevertheless we still can count EGS points for it, we only would need to adjust the sign-up rules, which would probably be a bigger mess then it is rn

Just to clarify I want this tournament to be as 'rookie' as possible and the only way to achieve that is to have a strict control over rosters and teams. I would rather have the 12 accepted teams (mostly regimentally based) play now than have 16 teams with the additional teams being single day shit teams and/or teams that are on the 'border of a top 10' but filled with eligible players that really aren't rookies as Rikkert demonstrated^. The only real way of controlling this is by having a tight grasp on the tournament's contents and by having it as an invitational allows me to do this.

The 2nd reason why it is an invitational is to keep the format small my plan is to have two groups of 6 teams with the top three teams going through straight to ft7 knockouts. This would allow each team to play ATLEAST 5 other teams in a ft5 fashion which is unheard of, especially if even the strongest rookie teams get knocked out after 2/3 matches in double elimination/groups of 4 formats. I want to give every team at least an hours decent actual play time and that can be achieved only if 12 teams participate however due to the demand for this tournament we are thinking about upping this to 14 teams which makes each group now 7. This is very ambitious with the total number of matches played being more than another 16/20 team tournament but I still expect the quality of this tournament to be very high, thanks to the limitless amount of admins and smooth IVe Corps Servers provided. 

The reason as to why team applications are available was for me to gauge interest outside the common regimental rookie teams (NPP, Highlanders and 45e teams) and this has allowed us to find and accept teams such as Sacred Band and GordonsOwn Team 2, genuine rookie teams that adhered to the rules and thus have been accepted even if they weren't the first to sign up to a demand high tournament such as this where one would expect first come first serve. We really are looking for genuine rookie teams that's why sign ups aren't closed yet and we are deliberating whether to increase the format to two groups of 7 - the final decision will be made announced tonight.

This is ambitious I know but if it is pulled off it would a great success not only for the casual competitive regiment based community but also for the whole, currently totally fucked, group fighting scene - this hopefully serving as an injection of new fresh players/teams into the main groupfighting scene which it desperately needs. If this means certain players/teams have to swallow some pride and not play in this tournament so be it - I won't be pleasing everyone.

If you actually cared to read the aims of my rookie tournament, as opposed to resorting to personal insults on steam pms you’d understand why I would reject your one day rookie team in favour of a genuine rookie team. If anyone has any genuine grievances please feel free to message me via steam.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 11:22:01 am by maskmanmarks »
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile

fantastic

Sry if it is a stupid question but why isn’t this a EGS tournament? Afaik they plan a rookie tournament too. Maybe you guys can work together making this EGS points compatible?

cause I didn't want to make it invitational, and maskmann wanted to
I don't know why there are sign-ups for an invitational tournament now

Nevertheless we still can count EGS points for it, we only would need to adjust the sign-up rules, which would probably be a bigger mess then it is rn

Just to clarify I want this tournament to be as 'rookie' as possible and the only way to achieve that is to have a strict control over rosters and teams. I would rather have the 12 accepted teams (mostly regimentally based) play now than have 16 teams with the additional teams being single day shit teams and/or teams that are on the 'border of a top 10' but filled with eligible players that really aren't rookies as Rikkert demonstrated^. The only real way of controlling this is by having a tight grasp on the tournament's contents and by having it as an invitational allows me to do this.

The 2nd reason why it is an invitational is to keep the format small my plan is to have two groups of 6 teams with the top three teams going through straight to ft7 knockouts. This would allow each team to play ATLEAST 5 other teams in a ft5 fashion which is unheard of, especially if even the strongest rookie teams get knocked out after 2/3 matches in double elimination/groups of 4 formats. I want to give every team at least an hours decent actual play time and that can be achieved only if 12 teams participate however due to the demand for this tournament we are thinking about upping this to 14 teams which makes each group now 7. This is very ambitious with the total number of matches played being more than another 16/20 team tournament but I still expect the quality of this tournament to be very high, thanks to the limitless amount of admins and smooth IVe Corps Servers provided. 

The reason as to why team applications are available was for me to gauge interest outside the common regimental rookie teams (NPP, Highlanders and 45e teams) and this has allowed us to find and accept teams such as Sacred Band and GordonsOwn Team 2, genuine rookie teams that adhered to the rules and thus have been accepted even if they weren't the first to sign up to a demand high tournament such as this where one would expect first come first serve. We really are looking for genuine rookie teams that's why sign ups aren't closed yet and we are deliberating whether to increase the format to two groups of 7 - the final decision will be made announced tonight.

This is ambitious I know but if it is pulled off it would a great success not only for the casual competitive regiment based community but also for the whole, currently totally fucked, group fighting scene - this hopefully serving as an injection of new fresh players/teams into the main groupfighting scene which it desperately needs. If this means certain players/teams have to swallow some pride and not play in this tournament so be it - I won't be pleasing everyone.
If you actually cared to read the aims of my rookie tournament, as opposed to resorting to personal insults on steam pms you’d understand why I would reject your one day rookie team in favour of a genuine rookie team. If anyone has any genuine grievances please feel free to message me via steam.

Half of the teams are 1 day rookie teams. Theres just no point in arguing with someone who isnt mentally there, I can't win when talking to a wall

David_Schrein

Just wondering, how come that a player like nedim or henri is considered a rookie. Or is it because they are in maskmans team

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
Just wondering, how come that a player like nedim or henri is considered a rookie. Or is it because they are in maskmans team

According to maskman dekkers isnt classed as rookie despite playing 5 hours of NW in the past 7 or so years. But henri is guys!
I mean most of the players have more NW hours than dekkers XDDDDDDD

Honestly movement I wouldn't even bother, youll just get some shite response that either avoids the question, lies, or waffles

David_Schrein

According to maskman dekkers isnt classed as rookie despite playing 5 hours of NW in the past 7 or so years. But henri is guys!
I mean most of the players have more NW hours than dekkers XDDDDDDD

Honestly movement I wouldn't even bother, youll just get some shite response that either avoids the question, lies, or waffles
I mean in all honesty look at your team. Those people aren't "rookies" either.  But that isn't up to me to decide. Rather should just make the format that doesnt conclude any player from tier 3 or higher. So you get "rookies"