Author Topic: Lock n' Load  (Read 13071 times)

Offline GoldenEagle

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Abii
  • Side: Union
Re: Lock n' Load
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2013, 08:38:04 pm »
Spoiler
I find it considerable funny you talk about how hard it is to live in Norway, away from your people, while presumably you and your parents lived your entire life in Norway.

Seriously, whining about how hard it is to live in Norway, compared to Turkey... Have you ever spent more then a holiday in Turkey?

No offense Duuring, but did you?

That's hardly relevant. I'm pulling things out of my ass, but I'd assume Duuring has lived in his country for his whole life. The reason we were grilling Eagle was because he was complaining about the country he lived in without ever having lived in Turkey, which is his native country, or even having stayed there for longer periods of time. It's easy to complain about your situation when you don't know what it's like in other places. Norway is one of the best countries in the world to live in, and he should be glad that he's able to live there. Although considering he's hardly making an effort to integrate and he seems to be more nostalgic about his non-existent experiences in his native country, he's hardly earned the right to complain about Norway. Perhaps he should have stayed in Turkey if Norway's giving him such a hard time?

Did I fucking complain about Norway? Holy shit, I am not even going to discuss this. You are either too fucking stupid to fucking understand why I started the discussion with Duuring (Which I don't believe you are, because you have made other good points on other arguments) or I don't even know, you are just trying to troll me or something.
[close]

If you are so keen on telling us we are too stupid, please to explain

I never told you that you are stupid.

Offline GoldenEagle

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2013, 08:42:27 pm »
I find it considerable funny you talk about how hard it is to live in Norway, away from your people, while presumably you and your parents lived your entire life in Norway.

Seriously, whining about how hard it is to live in Norway, compared to Turkey... Have you ever spent more then a holiday in Turkey?

No offense Duuring, but did you?

That's hardly relevant. I'm pulling things out of my ass, but I'd assume Duuring has lived in his country for his whole life. The reason we were grilling Eagle was because he was complaining about the country he lived in without ever having lived in Turkey, which is his native country, or even having stayed there for longer periods of time. It's easy to complain about your situation when you don't know what it's like in other places. Norway is one of the best countries in the world to live in, and he should be glad that he's able to live there. Although considering he's hardly making an effort to integrate and he seems to be more nostalgic about his non-existent experiences in his native country, he's hardly earned the right to complain about Norway. Perhaps he should have stayed in Turkey if Norway's giving him such a hard time?

Did I fucking complain about Norway? Holy shit, I am not even going to discuss this. You are either too fucking stupid to fucking understand why I started the discussion with Duuring (Which I don't believe you are, because you have made other good points on other arguments) or I don't even know, you are just trying to troll me or something.

I started the discussion with you in the first place because you were claiming that you "superior ::)" Europeans should stay out of YEA AMURUKA business because, as you were quite obviously implying, you were too good to fall prey to nationalism. In reality, you are a Turkish Armenian genocide denier who likes to hide behind his Norwegian residency whenever Turkey comes up in an argument. You are not Norwegian. You are Turkish, and therefore not European.

''Superior''? Did I state that in any way? Yes it was a bit mistake of me just saying '' europeans'', but as I said, that American business is made for Americans! And yes I deny the fucking Armenian genocide because I don't believe it happened, you don't have to bring it up in every single discussion. Sometimes you guys get so butthurt about something and can't never agree that people have other views than you. I never hide behind Norwegian residency, I am a full and legit citizen of Norway, and people here actually accept that unlike you ... Here, everyone is accepted as Norwegian, even if you have other ethnic nationality, like I do. And I am European you see, as I am from Istanbul, the part that lays in Europe. So yea. :P You all should accept that we don't live in the friggin 1700. We are in 2013 where immigrating is a normal thing. Even if a guy is from Sudan, if he lives in Europe, he is from Europe. Simple as that.

Offline TheBoberton

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Colonel
  • I don't want no pardon for anything I done
    • View Profile
    • Thomas' Steam Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2013, 08:47:02 pm »
I feel the need to jump in here and say this;

If I were to move to the UK (Never going to happen) and displayed the US flag on everything, I have no right to say 'But I'm a full British citizen! I'm British, accept me as British!', when someone calls me out for displaying American symbols and acting like an American citizen.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2013, 08:53:32 pm »
I'm sorry to break your bubble Eagle, but you're most likely not accepted as a true Norwegian citizen by many people. The world isn't a Utopia like you seem to think it is. There are also many people who woud not consider a Sudanese man living in Europe as a true European.

Offline Jocam

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2013, 09:51:58 pm »
I'm sorry to break your bubble Eagle, but you're most likely not accepted as a true Norwegian citizen by many people. The world isn't a Utopia like you seem to think it is. There are also many people who woud not consider a Sudanese man living in Europe as a true European.

Let's calm it down for a bit there, Nipplestockings: This is an internet forum, and you have got to remember that everyone is a bit more nationalistic/patriot than in his/her real life. No need to bring up some horrid things about what certain people have or are said to have done in the past, if you would want to throw that into every discussion, I can talk for a long time about the UK and the Netherlands for a LOONG time.

And please, let get RL opninions/grievances/anything out of here.

Offline Humlenerd

• First Lieutenant
  • Why are you reading this and not my post?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: JeanBaptiste
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2013, 10:07:53 pm »
Spoiler
Yeah, this show is utter shit. Only rednecks and retards watch these kinds of shows. I've been staying away from History channel, national geographic, etc. for a while now. Often their shows are not even history related.

A show made by Americans for Americans. We Europeans should keep away from it.

Turks are not European ;)

Who says you are to decide that? There is still debate going on if Turkey is European or Asian, Turkey is in many different EU only contests. Eurovision and European Championship. Anyway, I live in Norway.

Because you seem to be a European elitist. So I thought I'd tell you that you are not, in fact, a European.

He's more like a Turkish nationalist, but when you tell him that, he backs off and shouts NAH I LIVE IN NORWAY

Does that bother you that I also love Norway? Do you want me to be ungratefull that Norwegians accepted my grandfather into their homeland to let him live? Its not easy to live away from my country, but I try my best and Norwegians are really nice people.

BTW: European Elitist? I just wanted to point out that if you aren't American, the 'MURRRICAAA! FUCK YEA stuff would be annoying for you.
[close]
I always thought you were Turkish :O Well, I too live in Norway and consider everyone with citizenship 100 % Norwegian  ;) Duuring is just jealous due your double awesomeness :D
The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it. - Thucydides

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2013, 10:18:15 pm »
What Nipples said is not an opinion, it's a sad fact. And as the original subject of this topic has long passed, hear me out.

Honestly, all I ever heard Eagle about is how great Turkey and the Turkish people are, and how tough his life in Norway is. Apparantly he wants to live in a poor corrupt and racist country with a far worse social system then Norway - that's up to him, but don't say we are idiots for seeing that as sign of nationalist dillusion.

Now, me personally, I consider myself very lucky to live in the Netherlands, and I truly wouldn't want to live in any other country. But you don't see me saying the Dutch didn't do unspeakable things troughout history.

Eagle, do you even HAVE duel-citizenship?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 10:21:12 pm by Duuring »

Offline GoldenEagle

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2013, 10:23:07 pm »
Spoiler
Yeah, this show is utter shit. Only rednecks and retards watch these kinds of shows. I've been staying away from History channel, national geographic, etc. for a while now. Often their shows are not even history related.

Who says you are to decide that? There is still debate going on if Turkey is European or Asian, Turkey is in many different EU only contests. Eurovision and European Championship. Anyway, I live in Norway.

Because you seem to be a European elitist. So I thought I'd tell you that you are not, in fact, a European.

He's more like a Turkish nationalist, but when you tell him that, he backs off and shouts NAH I LIVE IN NORWAY

Does that bother you that I also love Norway? Do you want me to be ungratefull that Norwegians accepted my grandfather into their homeland to let him live? Its not easy to live away from my country, but I try my best and Norwegians are really nice people.

BTW: European Elitist? I just wanted to point out that if you aren't American, the 'MURRRICAAA! FUCK YEA stuff would be annoying for you.
[close]
I always thought you were Turkish :O Well, I too live in Norway and consider everyone with citizenship 100 % Norwegian  ;) Duuring is just jealous due your double awesomeness :D

Finally a guy that is from Norway. Disse folka er helt skutt i hode. Jeg skriver lange tekster og forklarer hvordan det er og hva jeg føler, men det er som om de svarer uten å lese mine tekster i det hele tatt ...

Edit: BTW Jocam, I really like the duck you have as profile avatar !  ::)

Offline GoldenEagle

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2013, 10:27:48 pm »
What Nipples said is not an opinion, it's a sad fact. And as the original subject of this topic has long passed, hear me out.

Honestly, all I ever heard Eagle about is how great Turkey and the Turkish people are, and how tough his life in Norway is. Apparantly he wants to live in a poor corrupt and racist country with a far worse social system then Norway - that's up to him, but don't say we are idiots for seeing that as sign of nationalist dillusion.

Now, me personally, I consider myself very lucky to live in the Netherlands, and I truly wouldn't want to live in any other country. But you don't see me saying the Dutch didn't do unspeakable things troughout history.

Eagle, do you even HAVE duel-citizenship?

Yes I do have Duel citizenship. And Duuring, darn it, you will never know how it feels to live in another country. Even if I live in this awesome country with awesome people and hot girls, you still miss your native country. I love it here, but I still love my country, and in fact, we are pretty darn awesome. I don't understand what you mean with racist. The only people that the Turkish people don't like is the people that dosn't like Turkish people. We don't hate without reason. If example Greeks stops being dicks against Turks, we Turks will stop being dick towards them.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2013, 10:28:43 pm »
Have you ever BEEN to Turkey?

Offline Humlenerd

• First Lieutenant
  • Why are you reading this and not my post?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: JeanBaptiste
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2013, 10:31:59 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Finally a guy that is from Norway. Disse folka er helt skutt i hode. Jeg skriver lange tekster og forklarer hvordan det er og hva jeg føler, men det er som om de svarer uten å lese mine tekster i det hele tatt ...

De er vel fast bestemte på at du er tyrker, og ikke noe annet. Uansett har de ingen autoritet til å bestemme hva du er, det er det du som gjør :D
Du må henge mer i chatten(irc), forresten :D

On topic:
Lock N' Load is definitely biased, and who knows; perhaps they're being sponsored by American Weapons manufacturers?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 10:34:22 pm by Humlenerd »
The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it. - Thucydides

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2013, 10:33:42 pm »
Programs on History channel are by definition biased.

Offline TheBoberton

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Colonel
  • I don't want no pardon for anything I done
    • View Profile
    • Thomas' Steam Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2013, 10:43:20 pm »
Programs on History channel are by definition biased.

Biased towards aliens, yes.

sponsored by American Weapons manufacturers?

As far as I know, it's not, and let's not go near that conspiracy, I hear it enough already.

Offline GoldenEagle

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2013, 10:55:28 pm »
Have you ever BEEN to Turkey?

Yes, even gone to kindergarden there for a year. I am 99% there every summer.

Offline GoldenEagle

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2013, 10:56:43 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

De er vel fast bestemte på at du er tyrker, og ikke noe annet. Uansett har de ingen autoritet til å bestemme hva du er, det er det du som gjør :D
Du må henge mer i chatten(irc), forresten :D

Joda, er jo Tyrkisk, men jeg har ikke noe imot å kalle meg selv Norsk også noen ganger. Har blitt født her og alt det der. Jeg føler jo at min Tyrkiske side er sterkere, men elsker Norge :D