Author Topic: [NA] Gold 5v5 Groupfighting League [Season 2][Started]  (Read 67016 times)

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: [NA] Gold 5v5 Groupfighting League [Season 2][Registration]
« Reply #150 on: December 08, 2017, 02:02:23 am »
fkymass is bandwagon af, we EUs are gonna spank u on chicago servers boi

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #151 on: December 08, 2017, 09:15:20 am »
I need a team steam msg me if you need a player.

Lawbringer

« Reply #152 on: December 08, 2017, 09:29:57 am »

Team Name : FKMYASS
Team Tags: FKMYASS_
Team-Leader & Co-Leader:
Team-Leader & Co-Leader's Steam:
Roster: Maccle, Tammo, Godfried, Pinoy, Runepykz, Ritz, Maple
Preferred days to play: Sunday or Saturday
Time-Zone: EST

update
lmao you guys aren’t even good friends

My team is obviously superior
??? to those who think my team is a band wagon team lol y'all are retarded.
I literally talk to Ritz every single day, Tammo is probably my best NW friend. Godfried, Pinoy and Runepykz were on my last team for this same tournament and Aurum asked me to try to get the same people so that we have a kind of second redemption thing. Not to mention that I co Captained team Canada several years in a row with Godfried and we are friends and talk somewhat often. Pinoy has literally been on every FKMYASS roster since the beginning hes probably the only member other than me that has played every tournament with FKMYASS. Maple has played on a huge number of FKMYASS rosters and we are boys.
how can you say that when you don’t even call each other by your first names ???

Lmao you can tell he isn't on a team with friends because all his teammates are way better than him not to mention haven't told eachother thier darkest secrets yet. I bet the he doesn't even know that maple suffers from high functioning autism or that Rune fucked his twin sister in eighth grade lmaooo what a fake friendship

Sorry boys but there is only one group in this game who are real friends (Us (We are on a first name basis because we are superior in friendship to all other teams))

Everyone else just jacks off people they hate to get Internet rep so y'all are fake niBBas and should be sad that u don't have real friends like We are on a first name basis because we are superior in friendship to all other teams.

Like damn we even are on a first name basis how can you even compete?!? ??? You guys might as well sign up for therapy because we really the woke ones (We are on a first name basis because we are superior in friendship to all other teams)

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #153 on: December 08, 2017, 09:43:07 am »

Team-Leader & Co-Leader:

update

I literally talk to Ritz every single day, Tammo is probably my best NW friend. Godfried, Pinoy and Runepykz were on my last team for this same tournament and Aurum asked me to try to get the same people so that we have a kind of second redemption thing. Not to mention that I co Captained team Canada several years in a row with Godfried and we are friends and talk somewhat often. Pinoy has literally been on every FKMYASS roster since the beginning hes probably the only member other than me that has played every tournament with FKMYASS. Maple has played on a huge number of FKMYASS rosters and we are boys.
how can you say that when you don’t even call each other by your first names ???

Lmao you can tell he isn't on a team with friends because all his teammates are way better than him not to mention haven't told eachother thier darkest secrets yet. I bet the he doesn't even know that maple suffers from high functioning autism or that Rune fucked his twin sister in eighth grade lmaooo what a fake friendship

Sorry boys but there is only one group in this game who are real friends (Us (We are on a first name basis because we are superior in friendship to all other teams))

Everyone else just jacks off people they hate to get Internet rep so y'all are fake niBBas and should be sad that u don't have real friends like We are on a first name basis because we are superior in friendship to all other teams.

Like damn we even are on a first name basis how can you even compete?!? ??? You guys might as well sign up for therapy because we really the woke ones (We are on a first name basis because we are superior in friendship to all other teams)
knew it was a troll post when he said someone was better than me
huh

Lawbringer

« Reply #154 on: December 08, 2017, 09:49:28 am »

Team-Leader & Co-Leader:

update

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

This ain't a troll post the heck

You would never understand the meaning of friendship ever. You think you may be buff af but little do you know that we (the boys (We are on a first name basis because we are superior in friendship to all other teams)) meet every sunday to crank out reps at the gym. We work so hard spotting eachother and encouraging eachother to push ourselves to the limits that now we can take on anyone and are all 180 pounds+ 75% muscle.

Don't even dare say you understand friendship because you don't KID. Come back when you have watched all 175 episodes of Fairy Tail or all 500 episodes of Naruto. I might give you a chance if you watched Warrior the 2011 mma fighting movie.

We are the boyz while its just u and ya toyz

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
  • Side: Union
« Reply #155 on: December 08, 2017, 09:54:35 am »
Yeah me and my boi law r so tight that he lets me borrow his onahole. Can you pleb bandwagon tryhards say the same?  8)
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
« Reply #156 on: December 08, 2017, 10:57:00 am »

Team-Leader & Co-Leader:

update

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

This ain't a troll post the heck

You would never understand the meaning of friendship ever. You think you may be buff af but little do you know that we (the boys (We are on a first name basis because we are superior in friendship to all other teams)) meet every sunday to crank out reps at the gym. We work so hard spotting eachother and encouraging eachother to push ourselves to the limits that now we can take on anyone and are all 180 pounds+ 75% muscle.

Don't even dare say you understand friendship because you don't KID. Come back when you have watched all 175 episodes of Fairy Tail or all 500 episodes of Naruto. I might give you a chance if you watched Warrior the 2011 mma fighting movie.

We are the boyz while its just u and ya toyz
You clearly haven't seen me me and Kyle at the gym, yeah we rip reps, did someone say super sets? ya we do those also im not sure if you noticed but me and Kyle are on a first name basis its pretty cool being best bros pumping iron together in the gym with our tanks sometimes we take turns lotioning eachother up to get maximum gains to tan ratio im sure u dont get it cuz its just a bro thing and u guys arent real bros

Also i did know rune fucked his sister in grade 8 who do you think filmed it and put it on the hub

« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 10:58:46 am by maccle »
huh

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #157 on: December 08, 2017, 01:17:09 pm »
So many good friends here
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #158 on: December 08, 2017, 02:36:11 pm »
So many good friends here

shame they can't match our splendid and honest EU friendship ..
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #159 on: December 08, 2017, 03:25:07 pm »
Can someone in California go check on Law? I think he’s broken again

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #160 on: December 08, 2017, 03:53:53 pm »
theodin isn't a good brother
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #161 on: December 08, 2017, 04:00:42 pm »
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 08, 2017, 04:09:34 pm »
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
So but I cannot in good conscience call you a good brother, brother
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #163 on: December 08, 2017, 07:39:34 pm »
Can someone in California go check on Law? I think he’s broken again
Matthew is actually visiting me in Michigan right now
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 08, 2017, 09:31:57 pm »

Team Name: Rooftop Koreans and a Single Black Man
Team Tags: Rooftop_Korean_Name & Single_Black_Man_Hawkince
Team-Leader & Co-Leader: Dan the Chef
Team-Leader & Co-Leader's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DantheChef
Roster:
Dan the Chef
Hawkince
Herishey
Saltyy
Gi
Nickcole
Preferred days to play: Weekends