Author Topic: 66th Berkshire Regiment of Foot [Recruiting][EU]  (Read 127886 times)

Offline SpicyDwarf

• Major
  • wagwan piff tings
    • View Profile
  • Nick: whats your bbm pin
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 66th Berkshire Regiment of Foot [Recruiting][EU]
« Reply #525 on: November 28, 2017, 04:12:39 pm »
Janne, Maharbaal, Subliz, Dark_Knight, pieter, golden2, Nero_, SpicyDwarf, Piercee and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

yikes!

Disappointed that I can't get more in :/

Get soome boobs pics and it will reach easily 100 ppl

s/o to anyone that gets it
Single widow. Parent to 14 Uzbekistani children.
spicy's leadership won us nwl
his leadership won us a trip to being banned from like 5100 events smh

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: November 28, 2017, 04:13:03 pm »
nice maymay

Haze

« Reply #527 on: November 28, 2017, 04:13:15 pm »
From my experience, when the dutch guy start shitalking that much it means he's anxious, maybe the incoming 66th/77y rgl match.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #528 on: November 28, 2017, 04:14:13 pm »
From my experience, when the dutch guy start shitalking that much it means he's anxious, maybe the incoming 66th/77y rgl match.

Yea just as anxious I was in the 77y/KKA RGL match 8)

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: November 28, 2017, 04:14:36 pm »

Yea just as anxious I was in the 77y/KKA RGL match 8)
then wheres the stroke??

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #530 on: November 28, 2017, 04:15:50 pm »
Yea but here is the thing you got a chance to be a NCO in the 17e and then left no point having someone as a NCO which you can't trust even if it was for your melee which is debatable as I have had far better players then you could ever hope to achieve 8)

Also it's easy to say oh boii Pieter said he would give a rank to me, which is such a stupid argument to make, because you just have proven how irrelevant you really are due to not being able to construct a proper argument.
Saying if people don't believe or see it the way I see it "they must be blind" is one of the silliest things to say because then 90% of the community would be blind ::)

Are you fucking joking? I don't need to explain that. What I said was everybody SHOULD god damn know that you are a hypocrite already. Btw if 90% community fucking agrees with you and thinks you didn't give ranks and didnt give admin then hell well I guess I was wrong! Also the point about how irreleveant I am because I said that you offered me a rank makes no fucking sense at all? Exactly how does that make me irrelevant that YOU offered me a rank, you fucking idiot?

I'm not gonna argue about you having better players yeah you did all the ones you got from Eddie and his SoH invite company. But this just proves my point you just care about the players melee and nothing more. Also how could the fact that I left (and is therefore untrust worthy) be mentioned about my NCO app considered I left after I was denied NCO besides I had been in the regiment for nearly year at the point and had by then realised what an ego filled fuck fest it was.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #531 on: November 28, 2017, 04:18:14 pm »
this is getting too heated
lock inc

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: November 28, 2017, 04:23:00 pm »
Now Golden2 I know it's hard for uneducated children in the U.K. to make a proper responds to what I just posted but let me try to stupify the shit I just said so you can understand (yes I know stupify ain't a word but still it looks funny)

I said making the argument "Pieter gives ranks" is stupid as you don't have any prove for this claim other then a self typed/quoted phrase you out in your argument.

Also Golden2 me pointing out the melee stuff was to roast your skill in terms of melee but it seems even that is to hard for you to understand.

Oh and before I forget pls demote yourself to Rct to prove me wrong I nearly forgot to mention that haha

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: November 28, 2017, 04:25:56 pm »
tardet is here!!!

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #534 on: November 28, 2017, 04:26:16 pm »
yes golden please do demote yourself  :-*

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: November 28, 2017, 04:28:14 pm »
Janne how many are we having as specsss

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #536 on: November 28, 2017, 04:28:54 pm »
Now Golden2 I know it's hard for uneducated children in the U.K. to make a proper responds to what I just posted but let me try to stupify the shit I just said so you can understand (yes I know stupify ain't a word but still it looks funny)

I said making the argument "Pieter gives ranks" is stupid as you don't have any prove for this claim other then a self typed/quoted phrase you out in your argument.

Also Golden2 me pointing out the melee stuff was to roast your skill in terms of melee but it seems even that is to hard for you to understand.

Oh and before I forget pls demote yourself to Rct to prove me wrong I nearly forgot to mention that haha

1. I don't have any proof for this claim well that is true but what I do have is the knowledge that alot of playes reading this will hopefully all remember if they were 17e you offering them ranks at some point or players denying ranks from you.

2. Also you roasting my skill in terms of melee is your serious reply to what I have just said, pathetic...

3. I fucking will.

ps. I'm not uneducated either and I know how to fucking structure an argument I'm a fucking grad student at the uni of Nottingham studying Politics and IR. Unlike you who works at a bike shop or something I mean who fucking cares...
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 04:30:25 pm by golden2 »

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
« Reply #537 on: November 28, 2017, 04:31:01 pm »
Nice heat damn

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: November 28, 2017, 04:32:03 pm »

1. I don't have any proof for this claim well that is true but what I do have is the knowledge that alot of playes reading this will hopefully all remember if they were 17e you offering them ranks at some point or players denying ranks from you.

2. Also you roasting my skill in terms of melee is your serious reply to what I have just said, pathetic...

3. I fucking will.

ps. I'm not uneducated either and I know how to fucking structure an argument I'm a fucking grad student at the uni of Nottingham studying Politics and IR. Unlike you who works at a bike shop or something I mean who fucking cares...

yes golden please do demote yourself  :-*

🔥🔥🔥

Wursti

« Reply #539 on: November 28, 2017, 04:32:16 pm »
Leave Golden alone !!!!!!