Author Topic: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com  (Read 556322 times)

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
  • Side: Union
Re: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com
« Reply #3030 on: July 21, 2017, 06:15:15 pm »
breaking rules gets you punished?

wtf admins u guys are literally nazis

selective enforcement of rules wewlad

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
« Reply #3031 on: July 21, 2017, 06:18:53 pm »
breaking rules gets you punished?

wtf admins u guys are literally nazis

selective enforcement of rules wewlad

Oh yea, that thing that doesn't happen. Give me a shout out if you get around to finding some examples.
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3032 on: July 21, 2017, 07:05:27 pm »
Say I buy the game today right, and I download it and go on NA GF. I dont know how anything works so I stab the first thing I see, but it turns out its a teammate, so I say "o shit my bad nigga" then I get perma banned from this server and I don't know how to file a ban request. Alt+F4 and refund process beings.
That's nice.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3033 on: July 21, 2017, 07:53:10 pm »
Say I buy the game today right, and I download it and go on NA GF. I dont know how anything works so I stab the first thing I see, but it turns out its a teammate, so I say "o shit my bad nigga" then I get perma banned from this server and I don't know how to file a ban request. Alt+F4 and refund process beings.

that's a damn shame

Offline Phoexas

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3034 on: July 21, 2017, 10:01:24 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Shrimp_boi
What was happening when you got banned: I said a racial slur
Time, date, and timezone: Don't know the dates, assuming it was 7/15 around 4pm EST
User Identification Number: 1628743 

BUMP
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 04:05:13 am by Phoexas »

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #3035 on: July 21, 2017, 10:43:44 pm »
Time, date, and timezone: Don't know the dates, assuming it was 7/15 around 4pm EST

another one

Offline Phoexas

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3036 on: July 21, 2017, 10:46:19 pm »

another one
hmm?

Offline |Rafael|

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rafael
« Reply #3037 on: July 21, 2017, 10:47:18 pm »
Spoiler
Clearly it isn't true. You are bothered by it yet you refuse to let any of the staff know about the problem until you're banned and even then you won't cooperate. We can't help you if you can't help us.
^
I'd really like to help you, and if an admin isn't enforcing it I'll give him hell, but it's pointless to make this claim and refuse to identify problematic admins.

I'm not offended by it. However, you guys ban people for comments that are obviously not offensive, and don't do anything for obvious racism. I don't need to call out anyone because it's widespread amongst 99.999% of nagf admins. I say this with the utmost confidence because I have never seen it enforced.
That is the most illogical statement I've seen in a long time, and I read shitty Facebook comments as a summer job.
You can't make a claim that 99.999 percent of NA GG admins don't do anything about widespread racism (which also doesn't make sense - one admin takes up a percentage point of over one in the numerical sense) and prove that by saying it's true because you've never seen it enforced. Ignoring that you were banned in enforcement of this rule, how can it possibility be sufficient evidence to prove that NA GF admins disregard obvious racism when, while I note your activity, you cannot possibly be on the server for the majority of the time people are on it?
Your claim is at most subjective observation (which I do not doubt) but your assumptions and arguments are ridiculous.
I hope you're joking.

1. I read you like a book, I knew your vagina would begin to bleed over an obvious exaggeration.

2. I'm willing to bet my left pinkie that if you typed "black" in the logs or "asian" *- asianp* you would find blatant racial comments. It doesn't take a neurosurgeon to figure out that you guys only pay attention to "Nigga". The proof is in the pudding. I just have a problem with you guys' discretion when it comes to banning people.

3. I can say "I hate all nibbas and I want them to hang" and not get banned, but if I say "Nigga isn't a bad word" I'd be banned for weeks.

Krastinov don't even talk about racism, you ban people for 1 month from na gf for saying the n word then you go on pub duel and talk about white supremacists and how whites are superior to blacks.
Edit: Also it's the damn internet and ya'll perm banning people for saying "nigga" smh
[close]
It doesn't really matter what Krastinov does on other servers, he administrates NA_Groupfighting, that doesn't mean he agrees with the rules, that just means he enforces the rules of the server lol.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 10:49:09 pm by Rafael7 »

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3038 on: July 21, 2017, 10:55:13 pm »
NA Gfing is like an Old West town

Label is the town mayor, Krastinov is the Marshall, admins are the sheriffs, theo is the jailer, yooper is the...nvm.

You get the idea.

Offline Anakin

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: memmeemee
« Reply #3039 on: July 21, 2017, 11:38:26 pm »
Name under which you were banned: 3eVolt_Cad_Ana~kin
What was happening when you got banned: tking as joke person i tked was viper he was fine with it theodin just gets butthurt
Time, date, and timezone: Late 7-8-17 EST
User Identification Number:1520355

Never tk on purpose, even as a joke. I'll give you a few more days, unban date July 20th.

i was never unbanned i just checked

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
« Reply #3040 on: July 21, 2017, 11:59:46 pm »
Name under which you were banned: 3eVolt_Cad_Ana~kin
What was happening when you got banned: tking as joke person i tked was viper he was fine with it theodin just gets butthurt
Time, date, and timezone: Late 7-8-17 EST
User Identification Number:1520355

Never tk on purpose, even as a joke. I'll give you a few more days, unban date July 20th.

i was never unbanned i just checked

You are required to bump the thread on your unban date to be unbanned.

Unbanned.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #3041 on: July 22, 2017, 12:04:08 am »
NA Gfing is like an Old West town

Label is the town mayor, Krastinov is the Marshall, admins are the sheriffs, theo is the jailer, yooper is the...nvm.

You get the idea.
Damn RIGHT
We also need an anti corruption probe on the mayor

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
« Reply #3042 on: July 22, 2017, 12:07:43 am »
As a note, there is no point in arguing with the set rules of the server. Whether you deem them to be fair, well-presented, and fairly enforced or not, at the end of the day NA_Groupfighting is a privately-run server and the rules and administration of it is not up for discussion. Open criticism is welcome, but will not necessarily be taken into account or acknowledged.

Offline The Predurrdurr

• Second Lieutenant
  • Glenn is the true Erwin Rommel of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3043 on: July 22, 2017, 12:28:05 am »
To clarify, Pred purposefully tked at the beginning of a round, and the person he tked requested a ban. After talking to Label about it, the consensus was to "perma" ban. He's being unbanned relatively soon though so it's no biggie

So on nagfing people who purposefully tk or even slur sometimes get temped but because I tkd someone who had walked up behind me and stabbed me twice. Also he did not post on the forums so what's with this? Don't you need proof such as a screenshot?
Everytime I hear Predurrdurrs voice, I nut in the shape of slashes

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #3044 on: July 22, 2017, 12:32:40 am »
To clarify, Pred purposefully tked at the beginning of a round, and the person he tked requested a ban. After talking to Label about it, the consensus was to "perma" ban. He's being unbanned relatively soon though so it's no biggie

So on nagfing people who purposefully tk or even slur sometimes get temped but because I tkd someone who had walked up behind me and stabbed me twice. Also he did not post on the forums so what's with this? Don't you need proof such as a screenshot?
Don'y need proof if an admin watched you do it, and you've been banned multiple times so you don't get any leniency

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer