Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server - All requests done on NW-Central  (Read 57175 times)

AeroNinja

Re: The Groupfighting Server [Applications Closed]
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2014, 04:49:33 pm »
In-game Name:  Riot_Servers_Down
Time of which the rule breaking took place: 17/10/2014 - Belgian Time GMT+1 - 16:40
How was the individual acting in a way
that he should be banned: Going Partizani everytime. I warned him but he didn't listen so I guess he does it on purpose. He also delays much.
Proof (Use Spoilers please):

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Offline McFlash

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2014, 06:39:58 pm »
Posting this complaint again as the other thread got locked.

Administrator Complaint

In-game Name: Flammeus
Time of which the rule breaking took place: At about 12:07, GMT+1
that he should be banned: Today I was playing on the Groupfighting_Server. At around 12:07 (GMT+1), Flammeus excessively started insulting me and the 15tes KPR in German, you can translate it if needed. Later we started talking in English. I've told him several times to stop insulting me and to let me play, he kept on insulting and discussing, though. Even other players told him to stop annoying. He insulted me because he once was leader of the 15tes KPR, but he got expelled from his own regiment though (that's what I've got told), but that's not the point now. What I want to tell you is that Flammeus insulted me for no special reason.
Spoiler

[close]
Hacking is like sex. You get in, you get out, and hope you didn´t leave something that can be traced back to you...

Offline Nono

• Colonel
  • Eddie's smurf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nono
  • Side: Union
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2014, 08:55:24 pm »
Why should you be unbanned

We need answer for this question.

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2014, 09:49:04 pm »
Steam Name:-|TF|- General Erik
Name of which you were banned:mixerwichser
Date when you were banned:one month ago

Action leading to ban:trolling
Why should you be unbanned:because i was banned for a long time and im sorry that i trolled i wont do it again

PlayerID:-

Please use the proper unban request template provided on the first page of this thread. Also, that name does not exist on the ban list.

In-game Name:  Riot_Servers_Down
Time of which the rule breaking took place: 17/10/2014 - Belgian Time GMT+1 - 16:40
that he should be banned: Going Partizani everytime. I warned him but he didn't listen so I guess he does it on purpose. He also delays much.

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Logbanned.

Posting this complaint again as the other thread got locked.

Administrator Complaint

In-game Name: Flammeus
Time of which the rule breaking took place: At about 12:07, GMT+1
that he should be banned: Today I was playing on the Groupfighting_Server. At around 12:07 (GMT+1), Flammeus excessively started insulting me and the 15tes KPR in German, you can translate it if needed. Later we started talking in English. I've told him several times to stop insulting me and to let me play, he kept on insulting and discussing, though. Even other players told him to stop annoying. He insulted me because he once was leader of the 15tes KPR, but he got expelled from his own regiment though (that's what I've got told), but that's not the point now. What I want to tell you is that Flammeus insulted me for no special reason.
Spoiler

[close]

This post was not needed as I already explained to you on the previous thread that it would be dealt with, which it was. I have messaged you an explanation as to what happened but please bear in mind that this was handled internally and is not in need of a public announcement.

Offline Skipper

• First Lieutenant
  • The real Skipper of NW
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skipper
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2014, 02:50:21 pm »
Steam Name: SkipperPlaysTW™
Name of which you were banned: Skippy
Date when you were banned: 18/10/2014
Action leading to ban: Questioning my removal of jurisdictions over freedom of speech; instigating a policy that I have had for 2 years. Please read more below where it is less messy.
Why should you be unbanned: I was banned for a single sentence questioning my rights; it had nothing overly offensive, besides beginning the sentence by swearing at the admin but that is to be explained further down. In short I broke no rules leading to a permanent ban, in addition there was no warning before.
PlayerID: I am unaware, I was banned when I shouldn't have been and as such have no clue how to get hold of my ID seeing as I no longer have access to the server.

Why I was wrongly banned:

Before I begin, please take a note of all of your server rules; I have listed them for you below; none of these I broke:

Spoiler
1. No shooting (I didn't shoot)
2. Bayonets only (Yep)
3. No racism or discrimination of any kind (I was neither racist nor discriminant)
4. Do not abuse admins (Well the admins abused me)
5. Line infantry only (Ofc)
6. No impersonation (Yep)
7. No recruiting (Yep)
8. Do not delay the rounds (I didn't delay the round, I got back from fixing my sound and allowed the last man to duel whilst typing to the admin)
9. Do not spam the chat (I didn't)
10.Do not instigate arguements (I didn't)
11. No double spawning (I didn't)
[close]

So I spent 20 minutes attempting to get on the server with goddamn awful internet; I am not sure if it was picked up on the logs but I kept joining and instantly losing connection.  Anyway this put me in a sour mood however I am not the sort of person to break rules purely out of being in a negative mood. When I got into the server my sound broke, as you can see from the chat, and I found out what it was (as you can see from my chat saying "ah there we are" or something along those lines) whilst re-installing the drivers for the speakers I found myself running across to join the fight whilst commenting in chat about my teammates being alive. Before I got to the fight the round ended, my drivers still installing. My drivers finally installed with 2 opponents left; both in duels. I managed to get over there then did as almost EVERYONE of any level of honour does on the server and waited for them to duel; not necessarily out of honour but out of the fact that I have a policy from my old regimental days where you do not join a fight with 2 people or more already in due to the percentage chance of teamkilling flying through the roof; something I am more likely to be banned for; so I did as many many many many many many many (times those many's by 1,000,000) people do and allowed them to duel. This is not considered delay as both fights ended for victories for my side so time would not have been effected; bar me getting in the way of my teammates accidently; and everyone seems to do it at the end of the round on this server. It is part of the status quo. Anyway, admin complained at me because he no doubt was having a bad day and wanted to let it out on someone. Being a reasonable guy and understanding the power of words over actions I attempted to sit down at the table and explain myself to the admin, without letting me finish what I was saying the trigger-happiness began and I was slain.

So next round I typed my response; I admit it did not begin civilized but that was because I was in a poor mood and this guy was evidentially having a bad day and thus attempting to blame it on me. It then evens out to me explaining about him removing my rights and jurisdictions; please note this breaks no rules, furthermore it actually is supported by both UK and EU law; nothing racist nor discriminating was put in there, it was simply a complaint; something people need to learn to build up from; and I was banned from the server for this, adding to my lack of basic rights and jurisdictions, permanently.

I would like to link you to something seeing as I foresee most peoples responses:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech_by_country

1. Everyone has the right to freedom of expression. This right shall include freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without interference by public authority and regardless of frontiers.
2. The freedom and pluralism of the media shall be respected.

In addition it would be helpful to look up the BBFC Video recordings act which means that this is linked in with video games.

Thank you for your time.
Pirate_Battle_1 Community Rep||||[Former]Groupfighting admin, Jail Break server admin||||88th, 126th, 33rd, 24th, 57th, 2ndCSG, 54th, 4th, 65th, 5Brg, 67th, 57e, 28th

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2014, 02:57:30 pm »
Spoiler
Action leading to ban: Questioning my removal of jurisdictions over freedom of speech; instigating a policy that I have had for 2 years. Please read more below where it is less messy.
Why should you be unbanned: I was banned for a single sentence questioning my rights; it had nothing overly offensive, besides beginning the sentence by swearing at the admin but that is to be explained further down. In short I broke no rules leading to a permanent ban, in addition there was no warning before.
PlayerID: I am unaware, I was banned when I shouldn't have been and as such have no clue how to get hold of my ID seeing as I no longer have access to the server.

Why I was wrongly banned:

Before I begin, please take a note of all of your server rules; I have listed them for you below; none of these I broke:

Spoiler
1. No shooting (I didn't shoot)
2. Bayonets only (Yep)
3. No racism or discrimination of any kind (I was neither racist nor discriminant)
4. Do not abuse admins (Well the admins abused me)
5. Line infantry only (Ofc)
6. No impersonation (Yep)
7. No recruiting (Yep)
8. Do not delay the rounds (I didn't delay the round, I got back from fixing my sound and allowed the last man to duel whilst typing to the admin)
9. Do not spam the chat (I didn't)
10.Do not instigate arguements (I didn't)
11. No double spawning (I didn't)
[close]

So I spent 20 minutes attempting to get on the server with goddamn awful internet; I am not sure if it was picked up on the logs but I kept joining and instantly losing connection.  Anyway this put me in a sour mood however I am not the sort of person to break rules purely out of being in a negative mood. When I got into the server my sound broke, as you can see from the chat, and I found out what it was (as you can see from my chat saying "ah there we are" or something along those lines) whilst re-installing the drivers for the speakers I found myself running across to join the fight whilst commenting in chat about my teammates being alive. Before I got to the fight the round ended, my drivers still installing. My drivers finally installed with 2 opponents left; both in duels. I managed to get over there then did as almost EVERYONE of any level of honour does on the server and waited for them to duel; not necessarily out of honour but out of the fact that I have a policy from my old regimental days where you do not join a fight with 2 people or more already in due to the percentage chance of teamkilling flying through the roof; something I am more likely to be banned for; so I did as many many many many many many many (times those many's by 1,000,000) people do and allowed them to duel. This is not considered delay as both fights ended for victories for my side so time would not have been effected; bar me getting in the way of my teammates accidently; and everyone seems to do it at the end of the round on this server. It is part of the status quo. Anyway, admin complained at me because he no doubt was having a bad day and wanted to let it out on someone. Being a reasonable guy and understanding the power of words over actions I attempted to sit down at the table and explain myself to the admin, without letting me finish what I was saying the trigger-happiness began and I was slain.

So next round I typed my response; I admit it did not begin civilized but that was because I was in a poor mood and this guy was evidentially having a bad day and thus attempting to blame it on me. It then evens out to me explaining about him removing my rights and jurisdictions; please note this breaks no rules, furthermore it actually is supported by both UK and EU law; nothing racist nor discriminating was put in there, it was simply a complaint; something people need to learn to build up from; and I was banned from the server for this, adding to my lack of basic rights and jurisdictions, permanently.

I would like to link you to something seeing as I foresee most peoples responses:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech_by_country

1. Everyone has the right to freedom of expression. This right shall include freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without interference by public authority and regardless of frontiers.
2. The freedom and pluralism of the media shall be respected.

In addition it would be helpful to look up the BBFC Video recordings act which means that this is linked in with video games.

Thank you for your time.
[close]

Here's some free-speech: you're a sad cunt, why not just post a normal request like the rest of the people instead of trying to apply law to it.

Offline Skipper

• First Lieutenant
  • The real Skipper of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2014, 02:58:49 pm »
That was a normal un-ban request; only difference being I was not banned for any reason known to me besides admins getting upset for nothing.

I apologize you, yourself, are upset though there is no need to be so angry about an un-ban request.
Pirate_Battle_1 Community Rep||||[Former]Groupfighting admin, Jail Break server admin||||88th, 126th, 33rd, 24th, 57th, 2ndCSG, 54th, 4th, 65th, 5Brg, 67th, 57e, 28th

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2014, 03:00:17 pm »
Nice, you're a whole level of intelligence in front of saying "u mad".

Offline Skipper

• First Lieutenant
  • The real Skipper of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2014, 03:01:09 pm »
Please be more civil; your pointless posts with no affiliation to my un-ban request besides insults are not helping anyone.

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2014, 03:03:12 pm »
Yes keep on using big words you don't understand. You know quite well I am talking to you about your unban request.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2014, 03:05:19 pm »
I will address the issue around freedom of speech. Its not a public space, it is a private server (property) which I allow you to use. Therefore whatever happens on the server only happens because I allow it. You can have whatever opinion you wish however I have the complete right, under the law, to prevent you from access to my private property. So repost your unban request, otherwise it will be ignored. It was creative I'll give you that, but its a loada bollox.

Offline Skipper

• First Lieutenant
  • The real Skipper of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2014, 03:06:16 pm »
Yes keep on using big words you don't understand. You know quite well I am talking to you about your unban request.

I understand perfectly well all of the, as your idiolect suggests "big words" though I would care to disagree on the terminology that is not on topic.

And you fail to understand the point when I say: "no affiliation to my un-ban request besides insults"

Now please, stop making my post look worse by blabbing hate.

I will address the issue around freedom of speech. Its not a public space, it is a private server (property) which I allow you to use. Therefore whatever happens on the server only happens because I allow it. You can have whatever opinion you wish however I have the complete right, under the law, to prevent you from access to my private property. So repost your unban request, otherwise it will be ignored. It was creative I'll give you that, but its a loada bollox.

Very well.

Action leading to ban: Making a statement about my freedom of speech. There is nothing against this in the server rules.
Why should you be unbanned: I was banned for a single sentence questioning my rights; it had nothing overly offensive, besides beginning the sentence by swearing at the admin but that is explained in my previous request. In short I broke no rules leading to a permanent ban, in addition there was no warning before.

Thank you for your time.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 03:08:39 pm by Skipper »

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2014, 03:12:43 pm »

I understand perfectly well all of the, as your idiolect suggests "big words" though I would care to disagree on the terminology that is not on topic.

And you fail to understand the point when I say: "no affiliation to my un-ban request besides insults"

Very well.

Action leading to ban: Making a statement about my freedom of speech. There is nothing against this in the server rules.
Why should you be unbanned: I was banned for a single sentence questioning my rights; it had nothing overly offensive, besides beginning the sentence by swearing at the admin but that is explained in my previous request. In short I broke no rules leading to a permanent ban, in addition there was no warning before.

Thank you for your time.

What you said was an attack against an admin. Your definition of 'criticism' is rather lax in my view, and unless you get it out of your head that you're some sort of 'freedom fighter' and that you actually made a mistake that you will not repeat your unban request will not be considered.

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2014, 03:13:20 pm »

Make your post look worse? You're already trying to compensate for something by using vocabulary you don't need to use. On top of that you're using laws that bear little relevance to the situation. 

Anyway, enjoy your ban  :-*

Offline Skipper

• First Lieutenant
  • The real Skipper of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2014, 03:17:17 pm »

Very well.

Thank you for your time.

What you said was an attack against an admin. Your definition of 'criticism' is rather lax in my view, and unless you get it out of your head that you're some sort of 'freedom fighter' and that you actually made a mistake that you will not repeat your unban request will not be considered.

Firstly, where does it say "attacking" admins is against the rules; despite this being a low form of attack and is elitist (Here's some free-speech: you're a sad cunt - quote from USE4Life) to admins.

And secondly; I have re-posted my application if I could address you to that. I did acknowledge I made the mistake of swearing at the admin but this is not in the rules, people swear on the server all the time and I did acknowledge it my first app that it was a one off.

And I am not fighting for anyone's freedom; purely to get myself un-banned.

Make your post look worse? You're already trying to compensate for something by using vocabulary you don't need to use. On top of that you're using laws that bear little relevance to the situation. 

Anyway, enjoy your ban  :-*

Someone has changed since I last spoke to them; anyway what I am compensating for? Besides that is is purely opinion based.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 03:21:11 pm by Skipper »