Author Topic: The Witcher Series 1,2 and 3  (Read 20789 times)

Offline GerRagnar

• Major
  • ↑ the amount of times I posted nudes last year ↑
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Crumpets_Mum
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Witcher Series 1,2 and 3
« Reply #90 on: April 24, 2016, 03:25:44 pm »
I forgot a screenshot, 8)

Here we probably see Anna Henrietta the Duchess of Toussaint, who btw had an afair with Dandelion
[close]

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #91 on: April 26, 2016, 02:58:57 pm »
Haven't even finished the game and I have 70 hours, safe to say money well spent.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

AeroNinja

« Reply #92 on: April 17, 2017, 12:03:25 pm »
Does anyone still play these games?

Just bought the GOTY edition of the Witcher 3.

Offline joer5835

• Brigadier General
  • My face is tired.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Joer
  • Side: Union
« Reply #93 on: April 17, 2017, 01:50:41 pm »
I am preparing a fresh rerun of the entire series very soon. So far got 80 hours on Witcher 1, 110 on Witcher 2 and 130 on Witcher 3. Been a while since I last played so it's time my favourite series is given another rerun.

I can definitely tell you that any money spent on the Witcher 3 is money well spent. It's absolutely amazing and the DLC are just as good (and almost as long) as the main game!
Polan is of dangerous to FSE
Im from Poland , a land of lawlessness

AeroNinja

« Reply #94 on: April 17, 2017, 02:01:11 pm »
Yeah, although. I have some issues with playing the game. I play it on easiest and I really have trouble surviving. I don't know if I'm doing something.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 17, 2017, 02:29:32 pm »
Yeah, although. I have some issues with playing the game. I play it on easiest and I really have trouble surviving. I don't know if I'm doing something.
I played on the middle setting, think it was called Story and Swords!, most of the time I got by alright (as long as I didn't charge in with low health or into stupidly high level monsters). Only a few bosses caused me some difficulty but once I learned their patterns even that wasn't too bad.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #96 on: April 17, 2017, 02:32:01 pm »
you gotta dodge. a lot.

and level a lot. you cant just do main quest all the time.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline joer5835

• Brigadier General
  • My face is tired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 17, 2017, 02:39:17 pm »
Dodge, parry and roll a lot. And learn to use your signs in combat. Especially Quen if you have difficulty surviving.

AeroNinja

« Reply #98 on: April 17, 2017, 02:52:02 pm »
Alright thanks for the tips.

Also is there any fast healing? Like something without food? I'm like in a sort of cave, and I ran out of food and every time I respawn again I have like less than a half health points.

Offline joer5835

• Brigadier General
  • My face is tired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 17, 2017, 03:04:37 pm »
Craft potions, particulary the Swallow potion. There is also a perk which you can unlock by leveling up that gives faster Health regeneration.

AeroNinja

« Reply #100 on: April 17, 2017, 04:01:09 pm »
Any tips on what I could do before Going through the main  quest line to improve my character?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 17, 2017, 05:17:06 pm »
Any tips on what I could do before Going through the main  quest line to improve my character?
I did literally every quest/bounty I could before advancing through the story to be honest. Even just general exploring helps build your character.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #102 on: April 17, 2017, 05:54:56 pm »
The questionmarks on the map give great loot.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

AeroNinja

« Reply #103 on: April 17, 2017, 05:55:57 pm »
Aight. Thanks for the help all. :)

AeroNinja

« Reply #104 on: April 27, 2017, 03:09:12 pm »
What are the best armors and weapons?

Like best light, medium and heavy. The best in those perks. I know I'm still on a low level. But I just want to make it sure for the future.