Author Topic: Potterr's Public | 200 Slot | EU | Potterr's Server Hosting  (Read 8090 times)

Offline Potterr

• Donator
  • can u not
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 27th_Rec_John_Potterr
  • Side: Confederacy
Potterr's Public | 200 Slot | EU | Potterr's Server Hosting
« on: January 06, 2013, 02:15:41 pm »
P o t t e r r ' s  P u b l i c
200 slot and hosted in Germany.

Down for maintenance

Closely administrated by Potterr and other chosen community members.

Rules
1. No teamkilling
2. No racism
3. Do not glitch the maps or play as non - Anglo Zulu war classes.
4. Don't complain about the map loads or anything.
5. Recruiting is allowed
6. Have common sense please.

I host servers! If you are considering buying one, add me on steam; https://steamcommunity.com/id/potterrrr/

Current Admins:
Potterr
Crozade
Wolfy
Blucher
Yosef
SgtPepper
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 10:28:36 pm by Potterr »

Offline Potterr

• Donator
  • can u not
    • View Profile
Re: Potterr's Public [200 Slot] [EU]
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 07:10:08 pm »
Had a great time today on the server, usually around 36 people on, with around 150 bots!

*EDIT* And no lagg :D

Offline Fabbels

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Potterr's Public [200 Slot] [EU]
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 07:17:01 pm »
Yeah I couldn't leave the server because it was so fun D:

Offline Wolfy

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I'm not crazy. The people in my head told me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wolfy
Re: Potterr's Public | 200 Slot | EU | Need Admins!
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 09:07:07 pm »
Name:Wolfy
About yourself (What regiment you are in, etc):I lead the Unmanambi Zulu tribe,I play for the 60th in NW,
Why you do you want admin:I enjoy Banning people Muahahaha  ;).I take a dim view on on trolls,TKer's ect.I know people are less rule abiding when there's no admin and abuse build points(towers).I love playing on your sever and hate people who just come on to spoil every ones time and abuse people just cuz theres no admin.
Will you  accept and abide by the rules that I will give to you upon acception?:Yes
Further Information? (What else are you an admin on?):I admined the SB in Mount and gladius(in the days)Not mass apart from that.

Offline Potterr

• Donator
  • can u not
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 09:20:37 pm »
Name:Wolfy
About yourself (What regiment you are in, etc):I lead the Unmanambi Zulu tribe,I play for the 60th in NW,
Why you do you want admin:I enjoy Banning people Muahahaha  ;).I take a dim view on on trolls,TKer's ect.I know people are less rule abiding when there's no admin and abuse build points(towers).I love playing on your sever and hate people who just come on to spoil every ones time and abuse people just cuz theres no admin.
Will you  accept and abide by the rules that I will give to you upon acception?:Yes
Further Information? (What else are you an admin on?):I admined the SB in Mount and gladius(in the days)Not mass apart from that.

Accepted.

Offline Porkins

• First Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Porkins
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2013, 10:17:32 pm »
Name:Porkins
About yourself (What regiment you are in, etc):CSnr of the umCijo Zulu tribe.
Why you do you want admin:I play on the server alot and enjoy but sometimes notice no admins on during the school and work hours, well im off alot of the time and could provide a solution to this.
Will you accept and abide by the rules that I will give to you upon being accepted?:Yes.
Further Information? (What else are you an admin on?):I admin the 2NDCSG_Huss server on napoleonic wars.

Offline Posh

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • i can help col posh out with anything
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Lt_Posh
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Potterr's Public | 200 Slot | EU | Need Active Admins!
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2013, 11:12:49 pm »
Name: Posh
About yourself (What regiment you are in, etc): In NW i am in the 2nd Coldstream Guards and in the Zulu Mod i am the Chief Son (Second in Command) of the umCijo Wartribe
Why you do you want admin: I am usually on the Zulu mod and have a very fond view of it, I play mainly on this server as it is the least laggy in the Zulu mod Currently. I have seen the server have a few periods of time where there were no admins on and it was chaos, I also hate people that decide to waste buildpoints or troll just because there is no admin.
Will you accept and abide by the rules that I will give to you upon being accepted?: Yes
Further Information? (What else are you an admin on?): I am a Admin on the 2ndCSG_Groupfighting and Event Server where i admin two events every week on it, i am also an admin on NW_Groupfighting, i have done this for around 5 months now.
Previously: 2ndCSG Major - 17e Colonel - 22nd Serjeant - 1Lhr Leutnant - 78th Lance Corporal

Offline Potterr

• Donator
  • can u not
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2013, 11:40:23 pm »
Thank you for the applications so far, I will reply to them tommorrow.

Offline Thvle

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2013, 11:48:30 pm »
Name: Thvle (Christian in a real life)
About yourself (What regiment you are in, etc): For now I have no regiment.
Why you do you want admin: I'd like to be an administrator on the Mod, cause I have enough activity.
Will you accept and abide by the rules that I will give to you upon being accepted?: Of course.
Further Information? (What else are you an admin on?): Nothing.

Regards!! :)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 11:50:25 pm by Thvle »

Offline tibu22

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2013, 04:13:50 pm »
Name: Tibu
About yourself (What regiment you are in, etc):  I was in 14pk as guarder in NW and in AZW i was Sgt in 57th Regiiment of foot.
Then i was Champion of Hunary in NW!
Why you do you want admin: I'd like to be an administrator on the Mod, cause I have enough activity.
Will you accept and abide by the rules that I will give to you upon being accepted?: Of course.

Offline Potterr

• Donator
  • can u not
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2013, 05:32:23 pm »
Name: Thvle (Christian in a real life)
About yourself (What regiment you are in, etc): For now I have no regiment.

Regards!! :)

Declined, Sorry.

Offline Potterr

• Donator
  • can u not
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2013, 05:32:33 pm »
Name: Tibu
About yourself (What regiment you are in, etc):  I was in 14pk as guarder in NW and in AZW i was Sgt in 57th Regiiment of foot.
Then i was Champion of Hunary in NW!

Declined, Sorry.

Offline Potterr

• Donator
  • can u not
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2013, 05:33:18 pm »
Name:Porkins
About yourself (What regiment you are in, etc):CSnr of the umCijo Zulu tribe.
Why you do you want admin:I play on the server alot and enjoy but sometimes notice no admins on during the school and work hours, well im off alot of the time and could provide a solution to this.
Will you accept and abide by the rules that I will give to you upon being accepted?:Yes.
Further Information? (What else are you an admin on?):I admin the 2NDCSG_Huss server on napoleonic wars.

Declined, Sorry.

Offline Potterr

• Donator
  • can u not
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2013, 06:37:07 pm »
Name: Posh
About yourself (What regiment you are in, etc): In NW i am in the 2nd Coldstream Guards and in the Zulu Mod i am the Chief Son (Second in Command) of the umCijo Wartribe
Why you do you want admin: I am usually on the Zulu mod and have a very fond view of it, I play mainly on this server as it is the least laggy in the Zulu mod Currently. I have seen the server have a few periods of time where there were no admins on and it was chaos, I also hate people that decide to waste buildpoints or troll just because there is no admin.
Will you accept and abide by the rules that I will give to you upon being accepted?: Yes
Further Information? (What else are you an admin on?): I am a Admin on the 2ndCSG_Groupfighting and Event Server where i admin two events every week on it, i am also an admin on NW_Groupfighting, i have done this for around 5 months now.

Declined, sorry
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 10:28:05 pm by Potterr »

Offline CHARLES111MAC

• Second Lieutenant
  • The fighting Pug !!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Charles_MacDonald
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2013, 06:46:51 pm »
Name:Charles
About yourself (What regiment you are in, etc):I lead the 17th lancers and lead the 2nd Dragoons i  nw.
Why you do you want admin:I enjoy making sure that people are enjoying themsleves an that they follow the rules of the game that has been set for them
Further Information? I used to be an admin in a few pw servers and i did an alright job there

“The man who has no sense of history, is like a man who has no ears or eyes”  Adolf Hitler