Author Topic: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters*UPDATE*  (Read 159392 times)

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
Re: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters
« Reply #375 on: August 25, 2018, 10:41:37 pm »
I don't get it

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #376 on: August 25, 2018, 10:44:34 pm »
Spoiler
Yet you seem to be the one I make s key the entire time we are dueling. lol  ;D :D

With your lame  dull ass "i wont attack unless I block stun first" style

Is that a joke? All you do is s key and up hold lol, and anytime someone doesn't chase you around until they get footlanced you cry and call them an s keyer XD XD XD

Using range and backing up occasionally after attacking isnt s keying, you on the other hand are back peddling the entire time you I am dueling.

The real joke here is your style and your piss poor groupfighting ability

You use range and back up anytime someone tries to, or manages to close the distance. I don't s key against you because I don't need to and it would be disadvantageous to because it would work against me with my style which is stun related, and any with an ounce of experience knows stuns don't work well if you're s keying (unless whoever you're fighting is SUPER aggressive, which you are not), and if I was unable to use my stuns against you, I wouldn't have a 6-2 record against you XD

honestly kys, you're an old salty meme who makes whatever he wants up and tries to pass it off as facts to feel better about himself.

your record is like 6-3 against me and 2 ofem were like 7-6 lol...and I beat you our past duel

Theres a reason you dodged me for a year  :D coward

6-2 duel record (7-4, 7-3, 7-6, 5-7, 7-3, 5-1, 3-7, 7-5)

and this was our last duel lol  ;)

I ignored you for a year because you aren't worth my time, I destroyed you so bad you started accusing me of autoblocking like a little bitch.

That screenshot says MAtt...too cowardly to play on your real name probably?  ;D...

Its sad that people like you and maple rely on ft7s wins when people like myself mastered all aspects of the game...In competitive melee in general Ive shitted on you and killed you far more times   :D

and I'm definitely not the only person who accuses you of autoblock thats for sure...Matt plays just like you but with even more s key

MATT wanted to meme you and asked me to beat you for him, it was light work so I accepted.

You did so bad in a groupfight Nr8 asked us to ban you from the server and kicked you out of their regiment, so don't talk to me about mastering all aspects of the game.

and no you haven't, you're just making that up, support it with actual evidence and we'll talk, otherwise you're just embarrassing yourself (nothing new for you though, huh?)

Only two people have ever accused me of autoblock, you last year after I destroyed you in Orcaryo's tournament, and Steven.

If anyone else thinks I autoblock they haven't said anything about it to me.

Lol ive done bad in a few groupfights...sure...but me topfragging 90% of the 1v1s and groupfights ive been to sure says something...While you are lucky to get a 1kd at them lol  :D

You are known for being a shit groupfighter and only a duelist I am known for being at an all around great player

Lol me carrying you and nicos regiment and beating apoc for you after he shit on you in a ft7 should be more thankful and honest little turd

Having 2 more kills than mexi and 6 more kills than me when I'm officer class isn't carrying or impressive.

And you didn't "beat apoc for me". I threw an ft7 to apoc cause it was something between him and rex of "I could join HMS only if Apoc could beat me in an ft7" and I wanted to join HMS to help lead it cause being a ranker in the 80th sucked. Then you beat him after I threw to him.

Congrats, LOL

and the day I'm thankful or grateful to a backstabbing little bitch like you, is the day I decide to end myself, you pathetic little turd.
Thats just one example of me shitting on a stacked regiment..
I carried your regiment at every event lol...Like I said stick to getting a 1 kd  and holding on to ft7s wins lmao.

And How was I doing bad in the Nr8 gf when I was topfragging when I got kicked...They kicked me because I tked matt for teamwounding me lol...so I left the regiment.

Idk why I bother to argue with people who are nowhere near my level
Straight up lie, not surprising.

You weren't topfragging when you got kicked, Kovy was, and Yoshie and Waste were above you.

I wonder the same thing everytime I respond to you tbh.

The last LG gf I went to I was kicked for tking matthew and I was indeed top fragging at the time...so im sorry I dont recall the other time...

Im glad you have one memory of me doing bad in one groupfight...When the community has seen you do terrible in 90% of the ones you attend lmao.
[close]

90% of them huh? Got anything to back that up, or just more of your BS?

https://youtu.be/tWv0YMSnoNA?t=24m47s

Thank you for confirming you are a liar and that I was topfragging when I got kicked lmao...Quit talking out your ass.

I also like how your 10-11 at the end of the video

https://i.gyazo.com/598940bead123411edb58910104feeb1.jpg

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #377 on: August 25, 2018, 10:46:03 pm »
Spoiler
Yet you seem to be the one I make s key the entire time we are dueling. lol  ;D :D

Is that a joke? All you do is s key and up hold lol, and anytime someone doesn't chase you around until they get footlanced you cry and call them an s keyer XD XD XD

Using range and backing up occasionally after attacking isnt s keying, you on the other hand are back peddling the entire time you I am dueling.

You use range and back up anytime someone tries to, or manages to close the distance. I don't s key against you because I don't need to and it would be disadvantageous to because it would work against me with my style which is stun related, and any with an ounce of experience knows stuns don't work well if you're s keying (unless whoever you're fighting is SUPER aggressive, which you are not), and if I was unable to use my stuns against you, I wouldn't have a 6-2 record against you XD

honestly kys, you're an old salty meme who makes whatever he wants up and tries to pass it off as facts to feel better about himself.

your record is like 6-3 against me and 2 ofem were like 7-6 lol...and I beat you our past duel

I ignored you for a year because you aren't worth my time, I destroyed you so bad you started accusing me of autoblocking like a little bitch.

That screenshot says MAtt...too cowardly to play on your real name probably?  ;D...

Its sad that people like you and maple rely on ft7s wins when people like myself mastered all aspects of the game...In competitive melee in general Ive shitted on you and killed you far more times   :D

and I'm definitely not the only person who accuses you of autoblock thats for sure...Matt plays just like you but with even more s key

MATT wanted to meme you and asked me to beat you for him, it was light work so I accepted.

You did so bad in a groupfight Nr8 asked us to ban you from the server and kicked you out of their regiment, so don't talk to me about mastering all aspects of the game.

and no you haven't, you're just making that up, support it with actual evidence and we'll talk, otherwise you're just embarrassing yourself (nothing new for you though, huh?)

Only two people have ever accused me of autoblock, you last year after I destroyed you in Orcaryo's tournament, and Steven.

Lol ive done bad in a few groupfights...sure...but me topfragging 90% of the 1v1s and groupfights ive been to sure says something...While you are lucky to get a 1kd at them lol  :D

You are known for being a shit groupfighter and only a duelist I am known for being at an all around great player

Lol me carrying you and nicos regiment and beating apoc for you after he shit on you in a ft7 should be more thankful and honest little turd

Having 2 more kills than mexi and 6 more kills than me when I'm officer class isn't carrying or impressive.

And you didn't "beat apoc for me". I threw an ft7 to apoc cause it was something between him and rex of "I could join HMS only if Apoc could beat me in an ft7" and I wanted to join HMS to help lead it cause being a ranker in the 80th sucked. Then you beat him after I threw to him.

Congrats, LOL

and the day I'm thankful or grateful to a backstabbing little bitch like you, is the day I decide to end myself, you pathetic little turd.
I carried your regiment at every event lol...Like I said stick to getting a 1 kd  and holding on to ft7s wins lmao.

And How was I doing bad in the Nr8 gf when I was topfragging when I got kicked...They kicked me because I tked matt for teamwounding me lol...so I left the regiment.

You weren't topfragging when you got kicked, Kovy was, and Yoshie and Waste were above you.

The last LG gf I went to I was kicked for tking matthew and I was indeed top fragging at the time...so im sorry I dont recall the other time...

Im glad you have one memory of me doing bad in one groupfight...When the community has seen you do terrible in 90% of the ones you attend lmao.
[close]

Thank you for confirming you are a liar and that I was topfragging when I got kicked lmao...Quit talking out your ass.

You weren't kicked that round, you were kicked after that round was done, anyone watching the video can see that, why lie XD

and I go from 9-11 to 16-11 the same round lol.

https://gyazo.com/a10a64badc09a8c35a1385b1e74266fd
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 10:47:46 pm by Stroke0fd34th »

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: August 25, 2018, 10:48:51 pm »
Spoiler

Congrats, LOL

[close]

You weren't kicked that round, you were kicked after that round was done, anyone watching the video can see that, why lie XD

you said I was kicked for doing bad? how is topfragging doing bad?

dishonest little dolt...just proved yourself to be a lying little turd talking out your ass

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
« Reply #379 on: August 25, 2018, 10:49:57 pm »

stick to making youtube vids bill

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #380 on: August 25, 2018, 10:50:38 pm »
Spoiler

Congrats, LOL

[close]

you said I was kicked for doing bad? how is topfragging doing bad?

dishonest little dolt...just proved yourself to be a lying little turd talking out your ass

Literally didn't even see the gyazo, you weren't topfragging and earlier in the match you were negative, you didn't just tk MATT either and Nr8 had enough of you lol

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: August 25, 2018, 10:51:31 pm »

stick to making youtube vids bill

Spoiler
[close]
stick to losing to me the past 8 ft7s maple

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
« Reply #382 on: August 25, 2018, 11:01:13 pm »
bill i know deep down you really do understand i'm the better player, you even admitted it to me in steam, but if talking big feeds your epeen then go for it little guy ;) <3

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: August 25, 2018, 11:03:57 pm »
bill i know deep down you really do understand i'm the better player, you even admitted it to me in steam, but if talking big feeds your epeen then go for it little guy ;) <3

Ive never in my life admitted to you that youre a better player lmao! That would be a lie

At one point(1-2 months) a better duelist relying on s key and chambers

Im better than you at both aspects ESPECIALLY groupfighting
But noone in this game will agree that you are an all around better player than me get real pal unless they hate me LOL

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #384 on: August 25, 2018, 11:07:50 pm »
hi guys i just wanna point out thats me 2nd from the top i was 15-9 can you guys boost my epeen thanks

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #385 on: August 25, 2018, 11:14:58 pm »
hi guys i just wanna point out thats me 2nd from the top i was 15-9 can you guys boost my epeen thanks
Shinto you are my 2nd best meleeing son. Hopefully I boasted your epeen.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #386 on: August 25, 2018, 11:18:27 pm »
Hms was a meme regiment
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Oatmeal

« Reply #387 on: August 25, 2018, 11:42:14 pm »
*snip*

Agreed
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 06:15:02 pm by Noorwegian »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #388 on: August 26, 2018, 12:05:55 am »
Use spoilers Oatmeal wtf

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: August 26, 2018, 05:37:01 am »
The amount I have to scrollon my phone because of these replies
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA