Author Topic: 12th Election (June-Aug term) - Candidates and discussion  (Read 13756 times)

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 12th Election (June-Aug term) - Candidates and discussion
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2018, 01:01:42 pm »
Want me to run for NA too? I'm cool.

Honestly? Go for it.

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2018, 03:33:52 pm »

Honestly? Go for it.
go back to the old folks home

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2018, 05:17:23 pm »
mans bullshitting
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 06:48:13 pm by Voluble123 »
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2018, 05:18:39 pm »
I won't be running again and though I have enjoyed my two terms I think the community is a bit tired of me aka they all hate me and I should give someone else a chance. ;)

I think I've done a lot more as a CR than a lot of others before me but I wouldn't know. The only type of feedback I ever got were just taunts/insults. ::)

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
  • the universe is exploding because of one mans lie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pedro_Alto
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2018, 05:31:44 pm »
Name:  God of Aut Superb*Pedro
EU or NA?: NA
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: YeAH.
Why should you become CR? I am the definition of a representative. I represent more than 200 autistic constituents for 5 years. I've seen many forms of cancer in the community but it was positive enough to expand it towards BoB_Groupfighting which has a perfect balance of reforms in fairness and regulation. I am also currently trying to create new ideas and concepts to improve the NA community so that it becomes alive again with little bit of toxicity.  How this relates to my position as being is of course establishing trust FROM the people by using relevant experience. Now is the time to disband incumbents like Windblower and since this is a short term, it's time for an autist to revive the na community.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 05:41:13 pm by Superb_Pedro »

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2018, 05:35:09 pm »
I vote for King Herishey hes the best

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2018, 05:38:28 pm »
Just an fyi Pedro thats not a real app

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2018, 05:38:47 pm »

Honestly? Go for it.
go back to the old folks home

These forums are a dangerous place place outside of the 63e threads/event threads. Too much banter for a nice boi like you.

mildly involved in most areas of the game

from competitive to casual to forum drama and I even interact with filthy medium-speed Europeans.

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
  • the universe is exploding because of one mans lie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pedro_Alto
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2018, 05:41:45 pm »
Just an fyi Pedro thats not a real app
fyi ur not my representative.

I won't be running again and though I have enjoyed my two terms I think the community is a bit tired of me aka they all hate me and I should give someone else a chance. ;)

I think I've done a lot more as a CR than a lot of others before me but I wouldn't know. The only type of feedback I ever got were just taunts/insults. ::)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 05:46:57 pm by Superb_Pedro »

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2018, 06:13:59 pm »
Name: Dan the Cief
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CR?: Throughout the years, I have helped to create and run a wide range of tournaments and events that cater to both the competitive and casual communities of NW. Now, since there about 17 different leagues going on, I have decided to continue my tagpro league so that people of lesser ability like myself have a chance to play in a competitive setting. Other tournaments like the cheat tournament have been great success in showcasing the diverse community that NW possesses. The most important reason that I should become CR is that I have years of experience corralling mentally disadvantaged individuals in both NW and PW.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2018, 06:51:33 pm »
vote for dan and that short scottish guy

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2018, 07:00:49 pm »
Vote Herishey
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2018, 07:20:40 pm »
That's more like it, no way I can lose now!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2018, 08:04:32 pm »
Name: Pickle

Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : Yes

Why should you become CR? :
I believe I should be the NA Community Representative because I truly want to help make everyone's experiences more fun and in general, just better. I have a decent amount of administrative experience starting back in 2013 helping admin a linebattle to present day where I am a Moderator of both NA groupfighting servers and heading NA RGL. In the past I have been Moderator of NA NWL, Referee of various leagues and tournaments, and Admin of several servers. I have been with this community since 2012(and on FSE since 2013) so I think I have a pretty good concept of how it works and how to improve it.

Listed below are a few of my goals. In addition to those goals I have created a list of interesting competitive and casual event ideas that I will release if I am elected.

My Goals:
  • Create fun, experimental, and interesting events for both Competitive and Casual groups alike.
  • Be as transparent as possible with the community.
  • Respect community opinions and ideas.
  • Create a schedule for CR hosted events and tournaments that span the term.
  • Continue and revive popular events such as NANWL and the Regional Groupfighting Tournament.
  • Have recurring discussions with regimental representatives and community memebers to hear your concerns/suggestions.

If elected I would like to work with the other candidates so their views, goals, and voters are represented to the fullest extent.

I asked a few Community Members if I would be a good CR and why, here are their testimonials.

Hellomoto
As one of my oldest NW friends, I have seen Pickle put on a myriad of hats. I've seen him be a ranker, NCO, CO, and most prominently, one of the head admins of the NA Groupfighting server. He has excelled at all these roles and took his responsibilities seriously, while always keeping in context that at the end of the day NW is a game we play to have fun. Pickle's most prominent quality is that he approaches each situation with a level head, and that is a valuable quality for a person in any position, to ensure a fair, just, and most importantly, a fun environment. He is also one of the gayest men to ever touch this game, which is another huge achievement I must commend him for.
[close]
Unitater
First I would like to include the following: I agree for Pickle to post this on the forums. Now on to my statement: I haven't been in the NW community for a long time compared to some people, and that difference pales when compared to a person like pickle. Pickle has been a staunch, reliable, and trustworthy member of this community for years. While I canot vouch for his years prior to when I joined this game, I do know from my experience with him - as an NA GF admin, a forum member, a friend, and eventually a loyal member of the 15e that this fella would make an excellent CR. He has the connections needed for this position across the community, the reputation to back it, and the experience necessary for it. Therefore, I can endorse pickle's run for CR without a single regret, and fully hope he wins the elections.
[close]
Theodin
While many community members claim to be impartial third parties, they do this because they are either A) lying or B) too inactive to matter. Pickle, however, is one of the few community members who can realistically claim to be an impartial, objective third party.  The community has already recognized this, handing Pickle important positions in leagues, tournaments, and servers. A true testament to this is that Pickle is the only person to have been a NA Groupfighting and BoB Groupfighting moderator. This type of true impartiality and competence in the CR position hasn't been seen since Mack, and right now there is no one more qualified and suited to the position than Pickle.
 -Theodin
[close]
*Note * None of these statements were forced. Each individual gave me permission to post their statements. I did not change the statements at all.

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2018, 08:25:19 pm »
Name: Pickle

Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : Yes

Why should you become CR? :
I believe I should be the NA Community Representative because I truly want to help make everyone's experiences more fun and in general, just better. I have a decent amount of administrative experience starting back in 2013 helping admin a linebattle to present day where I am a Moderator of both NA groupfighting servers and heading NA RGL. In the past I have been Moderator of NA NWL, Referee of various leagues and tournaments, and Admin of several servers. I have been with this community since 2012(and on FSE since 2013) so I think I have a pretty good concept of how it works and how to improve it.

Listed below are a few of my goals. In addition to those goals I have created a list of interesting competitive and casual event ideas that I will release if I am elected.

My Goals:
  • Create fun, experimental, and interesting events for both Competitive and Casual groups alike.
  • Be as transparent as possible with the community.
  • Respect community opinions and ideas.
  • Create a schedule for CR hosted events and tournaments that span the term.
  • Continue and revive popular events such as NANWL and the Regional Groupfighting Tournament.
  • Have recurring discussions with regimental representatives and community memebers to hear your concerns/suggestions.

If elected I would like to work with the other candidates so their views, goals, and voters are represented to the fullest extent.

I asked a few Community Members if I would be a good CR and why, here are their testimonials.

Hellomoto
As one of my oldest NW friends, I have seen Pickle put on a myriad of hats. I've seen him be a ranker, NCO, CO, and most prominently, one of the head admins of the NA Groupfighting server. He has excelled at all these roles and took his responsibilities seriously, while always keeping in context that at the end of the day NW is a game we play to have fun. Pickle's most prominent quality is that he approaches each situation with a level head, and that is a valuable quality for a person in any position, to ensure a fair, just, and most importantly, a fun environment. He is also one of the gayest men to ever touch this game, which is another huge achievement I must commend him for.
[close]
Unitater
First I would like to include the following: I agree for Pickle to post this on the forums. Now on to my statement: I haven't been in the NW community for a long time compared to some people, and that difference pales when compared to a person like pickle. Pickle has been a staunch, reliable, and trustworthy member of this community for years. While I canot vouch for his years prior to when I joined this game, I do know from my experience with him - as an NA GF admin, a forum member, a friend, and eventually a loyal member of the 15e that this fella would make an excellent CR. He has the connections needed for this position across the community, the reputation to back it, and the experience necessary for it. Therefore, I can endorse pickle's run for CR without a single regret, and fully hope he wins the elections.
[close]
Theodin
While many community members claim to be impartial third parties, they do this because they are either A) lying or B) too inactive to matter. Pickle, however, is one of the few community members who can realistically claim to be an impartial, objective third party.  The community has already recognized this, handing Pickle important positions in leagues, tournaments, and servers. A true testament to this is that Pickle is the only person to have been a NA Groupfighting and BoB Groupfighting moderator. This type of true impartiality and competence in the CR position hasn't been seen since Mack, and right now there is no one more qualified and suited to the position than Pickle.
 -Theodin
[close]
*Note * None of these statements were forced. Each individual gave me permission to post their statements. I did not change the statements at all.
[/s]

Lookin good pickle!
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord