Author Topic: are we allowing people to mock someone else death ?  (Read 5661 times)

Online Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: are we allowing people to mock someone else death ?
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2022, 03:57:58 pm »
Spoiler
Being respectful about someone’s death is the bare minimum you’d expect from a functional human being.

It is not ‘performative outrage’, as Janne seems to think,  to say that someone publicly making fun of a person’s death is a retard. Have some basic decency.
if u wanna show ur respect stfu and dont make it about yourself lol

1) I didn’t even post a message about Jones, so what the fuck are you talking about
2) Someone posting a message of condolence and being respectful about someone’s death is not making something about yourself
3) Why are you mad that people are rightly calling you a moron for lacking common sense and decency?
1) it was a general statement
2) ok
3) again i dont care about what u morons say. how am i the mad one did u read title for this threadd ?
[close]
Well brother I'm not upset by what you did, I'm just shocked because as much as I can be an asshole to others on this game and that's why I'm not going to moralize to you because I'm not blameless myself, but to make fun of someone's suicide is something that's really fucked I don't know if you realize

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2022, 03:58:19 pm »
Mainly just commenting so that I can see if it gets off the rails.

Regarding Jones, I barely interacted with him and didn't know him on a personal level like others. However someone passing away is always sad and its a shame for his family and friends.

Online Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2022, 04:01:42 pm »
Spoiler
Being respectful about someone’s death is the bare minimum you’d expect from a functional human being.

It is not ‘performative outrage’, as Janne seems to think,  to say that someone publicly making fun of a person’s death is a retard. Have some basic decency.

1) I didn’t even post a message about Jones, so what the fuck are you talking about
2) Someone posting a message of condolence and being respectful about someone’s death is not making something about yourself
3) Why are you mad that people are rightly calling you a moron for lacking common sense and decency?
2) ok
3) again i dont care about what u morons say. how am i the mad one did u read title for this threadd ?
[close]
Well brother I'm not upset by what you did, I'm just shocked because as much as I can be an asshole to others on this game and that's why I'm not going to moralize to you because I'm not blameless myself, but to make fun of someone's suicide is something that's really fucked I don't know if you realize

edgy for sure but pretty mild and harmless compared to a lot of hateful stuff perpetuated by certain people :-)

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2022, 04:03:29 pm »
Spoiler

2) ok
[close]

edgy for sure but pretty mild and harmless compared to a lot of hateful stuff perpetuated by certain people :-)

“Guys I made fun of someone’s death but it’s ok because other people are hateful sometimes”

??
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Online Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2022, 04:08:08 pm »
Spoiler

2) ok
[close]

“Guys I made fun of someone’s death but it’s ok because other people are hateful sometimes”

??

no u idiot i made a harmless joke and u all act like i killed a child but when someone actually says something harmful i dont see any threads being made
 xD

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2022, 04:09:35 pm »
Spoiler

2) ok
[close]

??

no u idiot i made a harmless joke and u all act like i killed a child but when someone actually says something harmful i dont see any threads being made
 xD
Exhibit A: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=47848.0

Online Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2022, 04:12:22 pm »

Online Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2022, 04:13:22 pm »
Spoiler

2) ok
[close]

??

xD
It's not true, for example one day I said a racist retarded joke to Smallest in a 45thN gf (i apologised to him) I was instant banned from your server and I'm still banned since 1 years but you making jokes about someone's suicide and blaming it on 55th for joking you will have nothing at all and you will not be banned from anywhere and you think you're the victim in the story because there's a thread to talk about it calmly?

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2022, 04:13:29 pm »
Do you think I didn't speak about it to Coco that he shouldn't be surprised that his actions got consequences when he says stuff like that.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2022, 04:14:01 pm »
Spoiler

2) ok
[close]

??

xD

Even the people whose hateful activities you are trying to use as justification for your own disrespectful post aren’t stupid enough to post their garbage on the forums. Other people being hateful =/= justification to make fun of tragedy. There are a lot of idiots in this community but your lack of basic decency really puts you up there with the all time dumbest.
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Online Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2022, 04:21:18 pm »
Spoiler

2) ok
[close]

??

xD

Even the people whose hateful activities you are trying to use as justification for your own disrespectful post aren’t stupid enough to post their garbage on the forums. Other people being hateful =/= justification to make fun of tragedy. There are a lot of idiots in this community but your lack of basic decency really puts you up there with the all time dumbest.
bro it was a joke how the fuck can you be this offended on someones behalf you didnt even know? fake outrage at its finest. i'm sure next time you see someone doing a distasteful joke about something actually hateful you will be just as livid :)
Do you think I didn't speak about it to Coco that he shouldn't be surprised that his actions got consequences when he says stuff like that.

please stop ur actually a moron xD

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2022, 04:21:50 pm »

2) ok
maybe just maybe you can keep your thoughts to yourself and let people give condolence.
you are allowed to have your own opinion but doesn't mean that you have to share it especially in these moments

Online Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2022, 04:22:43 pm »

2) ok
maybe just maybe you can keep your thoughts to yourself and let people give condolence.
you are allowed to have your own opinion but doesn't mean that you have to share it especially in these moments

virtue signal spotted :-)

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2022, 04:27:14 pm »

2) ok

virtue signal spotted :-)
janne you are a moron

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2022, 04:27:41 pm »
Janne has finally hit rock bottom
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together