Battle Cry of Freedom > Mapping

Napoleonic Wars: Mapping Support

(1/1)

Thunderstormer:
Please post in the below thread if you have any questions regarding the editor.
Any one can answer questions. 

Nightdragger:
In M&B, there is a shortcut to scale objects (Hold B, then the x,y or z, then drag the mouse to scale the object only for one axis.)
Is there a similar shortcut for BCoF and I can't find it?
If it's missing, it would be a great addition, it is really time-consuming to change the scale for every object by typing a number in it.

Also, snapped objects can still be turned around the z-axis and there is no way to line them up straight once turned. If it isn't too complicated to implement, some kind of snap, wich snaps it to the x,y, and z value would be great

Question Nr.3: Is there a Hotkey to turn on/off snapping? I have to activate it separately for every object

Besides that, you did a great job with the editor. Snapping, duplicating and the search tool are features i have always missed in M&B

Thunderstormer:
Holding B does the same.  There are keybinds for changing it on a single axis too.

Snapping is done by connecting some points on each prop so it isnt that modular.

there is no hotkey for turning off snapping.  if you toggle it, it does it for all the props selected.

sorry for the late response.  we do most of our posting in discord nowadays.  that is where the map makers do their posting too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version