Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > Community

NW Community - Where are they now???

<< < (2/42) > >>

~Midnight~:
I'll keep that in mind for Network Security. I don't really know what I want to specialize in currently, but I did hear that Routing has some of the big bucks.

Rutger Müller:
Could do that but it’s best to future proof yourself and try to build on your knowledge. It’s one of the fastest changing industries so I’ve been told to learn as much of everything as possible so you always have an understanding and you won’t get left in the dust when suddenly your specific field of expertise is no longer the money maker

~Midnight~:

--- Quote from: Rutger Müller on December 13, 2018, 01:06:23 am ---Could do that but it’s best to future proof yourself and try to build on your knowledge. It’s one of the fastest changing industries so I’ve been told to learn as much of everything as possible so you always have an understanding and you won’t get left in the dust when suddenly your specific field of expertise is no longer the money maker

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I get that. I doubt Routing will suddenly drop off sometime soon but it would never hurt to be prepared. Just means I'll have to study more xD.

Rutger Müller:
Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): the 3DM boys/Andee reg/Fancy reg/Maccle’s Butt buddy. Just a dude that enjoyed leading line battles, not really much of a group fighter. I usually end up getting bored and using meme tactics
What games do you play now?: none really because there’s not a lot that appeal to me. Been playing BF5 and the occasional game of counter strike
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?: no was thinking of getting back into that sort of stuff
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying): can’t wait for bannerlord and the shitty NW mods people will try to make as quickly as possible
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): Currently still in the Marines stationed at Camp Pendleton in Southern California. My MOS is 0671 I mostly do small scale Server and Network administration at the Battalion level. Also got married this year

Windflower:

--- Quote from: ~Midnight~ on December 13, 2018, 01:08:55 am ---
--- Quote from: Rutger Müller on December 13, 2018, 01:06:23 am ---Could do that but it’s best to future proof yourself and try to build on your knowledge. It’s one of the fastest changing industries so I’ve been told to learn as much of everything as possible so you always have an understanding and you won’t get left in the dust when suddenly your specific field of expertise is no longer the money maker

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I get that. I doubt Routing will suddenly drop off sometime soon but it would never hurt to be prepared. Just means I'll have to study more xD.

--- End quote ---
If you're working with computers and routing you're gonna wanna know how to do networking in general and being in a domain and all that shit so learning other shit like databases, programming, IT stuff, etc. is definitely extremely helpful and widens your job pool to get hired pretty much for whatever company.

--- Quote from: Rutger Müller on December 13, 2018, 01:17:54 am ---Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): the 3DM boys/Andee reg/Fancy reg/Maccle’s Butt buddy. Just a dude that enjoyed leading line battles, not really much of a group fighter. I usually end up getting bored and using meme tactics
What games do you play now?: none really because there’s not a lot that appeal to me. Been playing BF5 and the occasional game of counter strike
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?: no was thinking of getting back into that sort of stuff
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying): can’t wait for bannerlord and the shitty NW mods people will try to make as quickly as possible
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): Currently still in the Marines stationed at Camp Pendleton in Southern California. My MOS is 0671 I mostly do small scale Server and Network administration at the Battalion level. Also got married this year

--- End quote ---
wow that was fast a young gun like yourself and you're already married huh

not that anybody should care or anything but here:
Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): PSG, 30th were the 2 biggies
What games do you play now?: UHhhh  for PC I play league rn but ill prolly get bored of it, tryna get into warframe, starcraft, strategy/fighting games, still merc NW weekly.
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?: no none right now
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying): im still here bb and 100% yes
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): In college for computer systems with heavy emphasis on network  admining, I train like mma stuff with Mitch Gagnon(UFC)  , uhh ye

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version