Author Topic: Ban request Crisp EU1  (Read 1392 times)

Offline #LionCarry

• Major
  • Can't spred
    • View Profile
    • http://p.coldline.hu/2013/02/25/922598-20130225-xcx7GK.png
  • Nick: Lion
  • Side: Union
Ban request Crisp EU1
« on: November 03, 2013, 02:47:22 pm »
Server : NW_Official_EU1
Date: 3rd of November 2013
Teamkilling me and calling me a troll.
Name: 63e_Cad_Cleef
this guy is called Crisp in maine and is a troll which I aslo have video footage of.
<snip we prefer not to draw attention to people who wish to troll by just ignoring them rather than linking to their channels etc>
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 01:03:52 pm by Rejenorst »
Hi

Offline Riotblade

• First Lieutenant
  • "Always Foward!"
    • View Profile
    • 49e Regiment of France
  • Nick: 49e_Colonel_Riotblade
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Ban request Crisp
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 12:12:31 am »
Excuse me this is a very serious ban request, this guy named Crisp is a BUSH PIRATE MEMBER. Last night he and at least 5 other Bush Pirate members got into my regiment somehow, and trolled the fuck out in my linebattle, tking, not listening to orders but i understand this has nothing to do but these type of people need to get removed from the community. He needs a perm banned, i perm banned him on my server and teamspeak. This is first time i have experinced this, but of course it is not going to happen again. We had at least 5 of them in my teamspeak server and we questioned them very carefully and in the end we caught them, think we are stupid. I went through everything, his steam etc, caught him lying towards me saying he is from USA, but i checked his ping it is over 200 in my teamspeak server. And i found his community youtube channel. <snip we prefer not to draw attention to people who wish to troll by just ignoring them rather than linking to their channels etc> . Now if your from the 63e, i warn you to ban him off your ts server and any events and be cautions, you are under attack by Bush Pirates Blitzer. It looks like he is moving to 63e to troll, once again he trolled my regiment last night. Be cautions, he changes his name alot, last time he was "Bagthief" now hes "Cleef". And he will use fake tags in the regiment to prevent getting banned.

His most updated steam name is, Sneked . His steam is private for a very good reason. He changes his name alot so i advise you to report him asap on Steam.

Thanks for everything,
Riotblade
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 01:04:09 pm by Rejenorst »
Thanks,
Riotblade

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 12:25:42 am »
He has been doing this for months while you stopped playing NW and has gotten most major regiments in both the NA and EU community, besides banning the keys, there is nothing else we can do to stop them. No need to give them more attention.
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2013, 12:48:07 pm »
He has been doing this for months while you stopped playing NW and has gotten most major regiments in both the NA and EU community, besides banning the keys, there is nothing else we can do to stop them. No need to give them more attention.

I agree with Sleek, However, i know for a fact that he is now in the 63e as i saw him with the name 63e_Cad_Van_Cleef in the groupfighting server today, Giving this more attention will only result in making matters with the bush pirates worse, Every regiment has had a visit from the bush pirate these days, My regiment was made 3 weeks ago and on our first week we were trolled, although i am not mad about this, getting angry only makes them do it more, because they find it more "Amuzing" i am proceeding to talk to Karth about this issue best you can do is ban the key he is using at the moment and ignore them. When people start to realise how Small of a problem the bush pirates are the easier they are to get rid off, Dont get angry, Just ban change your server password and get on with your events.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
Re: Ban request Crisp EU1
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2013, 01:08:03 pm »
Price, only people involved and server admins should be commenting on these threads. Read the rules at the top of the subforum please.

Offline #LionCarry

• Major
  • Can't spred
    • View Profile
    • http://p.coldline.hu/2013/02/25/922598-20130225-xcx7GK.png
  • Nick: Lion
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2013, 05:21:57 pm »
Why did you guys remove my link? that was a screenshot. I think FSE should do something about him
Hi

Offline Crusader

• First Lieutenant
  • EU Senior Admin of NW, Saturday Linebattle Hoster
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 52nd_King_Adminborn_Crusader
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2013, 10:25:27 pm »
Cleef's ID matches that of:

Nr42_Grenzr_Cpt_Stone

However from the logs and the data you have given me i see him teamkill you then leave then come back as Van_Cleef he behaved the entire time he played until his little trolling antics before he left.

1stKGL_Grds_Lt_Van_Cleef is banned for 3 days for abusive behaviour
Van-Cleefs-Knob-Cheese     is banned for 3 days due to teamkilling

Thanks for the report.

P.S. Price and RiotBlade, please post if you are witnesses only. I understand these bush pirates are a problem for line battles and other events, Crips is still banned on all of his keys for EU1 however so brigning attention to them like this does not aid things in any way as Sleek said.

I hereby present Crusader with the Blobdominican medal for Bravery above and beyond the call of duty in his role as AdminBorn of the FSE servers. We have also arranged some lovely flowers & a kitten to commemorate the occasion.
Thanks Crusader for all of your work in the community!
[/quote]