Author Topic: ♞ Hussars Rated (EU) ♞ UPDATED 16-2-2021  (Read 53907 times)

Offline 8pu_Filson

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Filson
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♞ Hussars Rated (EU) ♞ UPDATED 15-12-2020
« Reply #540 on: December 20, 2020, 12:01:54 am »
Michniki, thank you for standing by your team in the end. DK pulled the gun on that post ;)
Husarion. Expected more from you.

In the future Poland, fight till the end. And stay respectful to your opponents.
I was incredibly lenient tonight, giving multiple "Last" warnings. There's no need for such behaviour in what was an incredibly close and fun match.

Mostly looking at you here, Feezy.

The troll in the first round also was incredibly stupid and unnecessary. You could've tied or won this match if you didn't start out by "Racing to the enemy's Spawn". Come on lads, you are making a joke out of this last SNC match for POL.
This troll in the first round was a incident because I had 160 ping and no control over my people. So they just started with chaos on TS and organisation but after 1st round everything was ok. So I really sorry for that 1st round which looks like a troll round.

Offline TxM

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e|TxM
« Reply #541 on: December 20, 2020, 12:22:20 am »
Guys what do you think about poll for the most disliked player of NW cavalry community? I wanted to call It " Golden dick award " but Lightning told me that's not nice. I'm looking for a nice title. Any advice?

Instead of wanting to write this kind of thing, you should have helped your team who fought 10vs12 against Germany tonight. It's easy to play in big teams, pick up the kills and then say "I'm good" when you then let your team down in matchs you think are too difficult or trying. It's also easy to betray your teammates and spit in their backs while in front of them you say the sweetest words. So as far as the lists are concerned, if I had to make a list of the biggest assholes in the community you would be very well ranked. When I think of all the shit you and Husarion did just to become Captain and Vice Captain of Poland and then in the final only play the matches you are interested in, I find it revolting.

1. I'm not Capitan or Vice Capitan of Poland
2. I told my team yesterday that I will be late or I won't come ( I was writing about it even with Stom)
3. Who the fuck are you to comment whole situation?
4. I know that I would be well ranked in disliked players list and I don't care about that. ( at least I would be good opponent for you)
5. I was on every match of the SNC, almost every training match. I have written to people multiple times and begged them to come. A lot them didn't give a shit about it. It's not my fault that for some people LB, Bannerlord or other events are more important than matches and trainings.
6. You shouldn't comment something about you have no idea

@DK, Personally... I wouldn't take that.

Offline Husarion7k

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #542 on: December 20, 2020, 12:29:55 am »
There's no such thing, which pisses me more than ppl talking shit about something, without actually having any knowledge about it. You are making some fairy tales, suggesting I didn't give a shit about a team during whole comp. That is a fucking, disgusting lie. For a whole tournament, there was no other person in our team, trying to make it as good as possible. Each time some training match was coming, me and michni had to beg our ppl to graciously join, to prevent being shit. No other ppl wasted so much time tryharding on cav gf, to be as good as possible. We did our best to improve our team play, skill and morale. Also we've been present on 4/5 matches, no matter losing or winning. And now, there was one fucking time we were absent, still you are making drama about it. That match took place as planned, we didn't cancell it so we didn't delay the end of the tourney aswell. We also have 2 captains, just for such situation, if the one is absent, the 2nd one takes command and leads. So what's your problem actually? Match happend, Filson was in command, everyone enjoyed it.

Spoiler
Also @Stephan, your are in no position to judge me, for you have no reason nor right to do so. You don't know the reality of polish team, you don't know who really didn't give a shit from the very beginning of this tournament, and who did his best. It wasn't your match (BNL), and my absence did not cause any serious troubles for you as a ref.
[close]

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: December 20, 2020, 12:32:16 am »
france will win anyway ur all shit
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [DCL]Cpt_DragonKing
« Reply #544 on: December 20, 2020, 12:40:34 am »
Guys what do you think about poll for the most disliked player of NW cavalry community? I wanted to call It " Golden dick award " but Lightning told me that's not nice. I'm looking for a nice title. Any advice?

Instead of wanting to write this kind of thing, you should have helped your team who fought 10vs12 against Germany tonight. It's easy to play in big teams, pick up the kills and then say "I'm good" when you then let your team down in matchs you think are too difficult or trying. It's also easy to betray your teammates and spit in their backs while in front of them you say the sweetest words. So as far as the lists are concerned, if I had to make a list of the biggest assholes in the community you would be very well ranked. When I think of all the shit you and Husarion did just to become Captain and Vice Captain of Poland and then in the final only play the matches you are interested in, I find it revolting.

2. I told my team yesterday that I will be late or I won't come ( I was writing about it even with Stom)
4. I know that I would be well ranked in disliked players list and I don't care about that. ( at least I would be good opponent for you)
5. I was on every match of the SNC, almost every training match. I have written to people multiple times and begged them to come. A lot them didn't give a shit about it. It's not my fault that for some people LB, Bannerlord or other events are more important than matches and trainings.

Well, I promised myself I wouldn't write any more messages, but I'm going to answer you anyway so that I won't have to do it later.

1-1: you're not a vice captain but unofficially you're paired with Husarion and I think everyone knows that
2-2: okay, very well I see
3-3: I'm the guy who had to deal with your little war between Poles and who in the end is extremely disappointed with what he sees. I comment on this nonsense
4-4: Wait, it wasn't a troll? Are you really going to do this according to FSE rules? I knew that the community was starting to look like a big pile of toxicity and trolls but actually, I think you're going to hit the jackpot with your list. You can put me in first place directly if you want  that I won't give a shit
5-5: Yet it seems to me that you had been absent during the France vs Poland train. I don't know about the others.
6-6: I'm sending this advice back to you. Once again, I pity the fact that there were only 10 of you and that one of the two parts of the team was abandoned, but nevertheless fought with panache. But indeed, it is not my problem but yours

I don't think I have anything to add after that. Honestly, I am saddened to see players within the NW Cavalry community appearing who are turning the NW Cavalry community into a nest of toxicity and trolls. They are just not funny they are mean. Now, I'm not going to argue about this because I've said what I had to say.

Sorry Ciiges for polluting this Thread with these messages :p
« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 12:44:45 am by DragonKing »
Nearer, My God, to Thee

Offline ~Felix~

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr4_Major_Felix
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #545 on: December 20, 2020, 12:46:03 am »
Coming at the beginning of the match when nothing is played yet and arriving at the end when there are only 2 rounds left, it has nothing to do with it. Don't say that he stayed and supported his team the whole game when it's not true and you know it. Anyway this being said I will not continue this debate because indeed the thread is not appropriate.
 It's nice of you to want to defend your buddy but clearly, on this case, there's nothing to be done.

GG Poland and thanks for hosting such a tournament @DK

Well, I promised myself I wouldn't write any more messages, but I'm going to answer you anyway so that I won't have to do it later.

1-1: you're not a vice captain but unofficially you're paired with Husarion and I think everyone knows that
3-3: I'm the guy who had to deal with your little war between Poles and who in the end is extremely disappointed with what he sees. I comment on this nonsense
4-4: Wait, it wasn't a troll? Are you really going to do this according to FSE rules? I knew that the community was starting to look like a big pile of toxicity and trolls but actually, I think you're going to hit the jackpot with your list. You can put me in first place directly if you want  that I won't give a shit
5-5: Yet it seems to me that you had been absent during the France vs Poland train. I don't know about the others.
6-6: I'm sending this advice back to you. Once again, I pity the fact that there were only 10 of you and that one of the two parts of the team was abandoned, but nevertheless fought with panache. But indeed, it is not my problem but yours

I don't think I have anything to add after that. Honestly, I am saddened to see players within the NW Cavalry community appearing who are turning the NW Cavalry community into a nest of toxicity and trolls. They are just not funny they are mean. Now, I'm not going to argue about this because I've said what I had to say.

You wanted to end this debate. I think you know there is no point in discussing that with Husarion and Michnicki. Just clarify that problem via steam

Offline Treiz35

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Treiz
« Reply #546 on: December 20, 2020, 12:48:44 am »
france will win anyway ur all shit

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline Remao

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: December 20, 2020, 12:58:46 am »
Hey guys, again I read diagonally.

What is the problem here ?

I can read "♞ Hussars Rated (EU) ♞ UPDATED 15-12-2020"
not "♞ Heavy Drama (POL/DK) ♞ UPDATED each Tournament"

And why nobody already contact me, to do 1v1, to update this "biased" list ? 

(OH and gg all french's players, you all deserve Tier1, especially Bocom against GER)

Offline Michnicki 1

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 10pk_Lt_Michniki
« Reply #548 on: December 20, 2020, 01:02:46 am »

1. I'm playing with him and he's my friend but It doesn't mean that we are one person.
2. great
3. that's right
4. Infantry made something similar without breaking rules, I'm going to do the same. Don't worry, it's supposed to be a fair vote, I'm not gonna pull you anywhere.
5. I missed only this one match and the 8 rounds agianst Germany - that's all 8)
6. Why are you complaining only about me and Husarion? There are 8 players who didn't come as well.

"I don't think I have anything to add after that. Honestly, I am saddened to see players within the NW Cavalry community appearing who are turning the NW Cavalry community into a nest of toxicity and trolls. They are just not funny they are mean. Now, I'm not going to argue about this because I've said what I had to say."

« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 01:05:50 am by Michnicki 1 »

Offline TxM

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: December 20, 2020, 01:04:10 am »

(OH and gg all french's players, you all deserve Tier1, especially Bocom against GER)

*Does ft7 vs Remao*
*Gets to 6-6*
*Remao proceeds to 1h me across the map*
*ggs are given *

tell me im wrong Remao xD
« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 01:07:31 am by TxM »

Offline Michnicki 1

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 10pk_Lt_Michniki
« Reply #550 on: December 20, 2020, 01:08:17 am »

Okey, Would you like to play ft7 with me?

Offline tomascadarn

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: December 20, 2020, 01:09:23 am »
Dk firing shots
rat@@@@@@@@@@Michiniki
rekt
his career will never recover
Tomas on his way to Fse!
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Remao

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: December 20, 2020, 01:29:47 am »

*Does ft7 vs Remao*
*Gets to 6-6*
*Remao proceeds to 1h me across the map*
*ggs are given *

tell me im wrong Remao xD

I forgot... but let's remake :D

Okey, Would you like to play ft7 with me?

Ofc yes

Offline TxM

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: December 20, 2020, 04:03:09 am »

...Remao | 7-6 | Tommy
« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 04:05:14 am by TxM »

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [DCL]Cpt_DragonKing
« Reply #554 on: December 20, 2020, 04:21:54 am »

There are no problems with the Polish team and me. I know most of the players for a long time. Most of them are friends with whom I continue to play regularly on BannerLord and also with whom I build projects. Most of them are people with whom I share great memories
No in this case, I would advise you to read the posts again: no problems with the Poles for whom I have great respect. Frankly, they played a great match and a very nice tournament.
The people I blame have not played to the end with those proud Poles who fought valiantly against the Germans this evening and who prove once again that Polish courage is not a myth

I won't dwell on these two people who clearly disappointed me after all the promises made, but they are exceptions among Poles. In itself, I was simply pointing out to players that instead of creating absurd lists, they'd better go and help their companions who were fighting at 10 against 12 but, well, it would seem that the absence was justified...
Nearer, My God, to Thee