Author Topic: 33rd Regiment of Foot - Public Groupfighting Sever  (Read 10802 times)

Offline Eazy-E

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: E
  • Side: Union
Re: 33rd Regiment of Foot - Public Groupfighting Sever
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2013, 02:56:12 pm »
Lol are you really bringing up something I did 6 months ago? Anyway, leaving was the best decision I've made in this game ;)

Offline Ahquatic

• Corporal
  • 2 spooky 4 words.
    • View Profile
    • 420yolo
  • Nick: 1stBRA_Pte_Jake
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2013, 03:23:11 pm »
Kinda funny though really, considering you were begging a 33rd member earlier to give you the admin pass.

Offline Eazy-E

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2013, 04:19:04 pm »
who, theprotagonist? was clearly a joke, I don't even know why you're starting an argument with me

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2013, 04:20:00 pm »
who, theprotagonist? was clearly a joke, I don't even know why you're starting an argument with me
He has a small willy
#Warned

Offline Eazy-E

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2013, 04:21:58 pm »
He has a small willy
#Warned

nutty pls no contreversy or mute

Offline Burakkuada

• First Lieutenant
  • Vince - Unban Tavington.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17e_WookieeBurak
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2013, 04:27:35 pm »
Aquatic#BestArguememtStarted2k13

And Eazy was giving a complement lol

He has a small willy
#Warned
Omg so bdass omg pls dnt steal mah moni pls u so bdass
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 04:29:25 pm by Burakkuada »

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2013, 04:27:45 pm »
So...I get team-killed on purpose and then the guy says "My kill" and then next round I kill him as revenge and I get temp banned the other guy didn't even get a slay. I suggest you improve your admin skills and get some more maps. I don't understand why I was automatically banned without a warning. I know its only a temp ban however maybe a bit harsh?

I came back from being AFK and saw you shot a team mate. I temp ban anyone who does that, you included. Then Nutty Pig decides over here that since he's evidently the best admin the world has ever seen he feels the need to say best admin EU and repeatedly insults me without actually notifying me of the actual story.

GG Nutty.

There were other 33rd on there, you could have consulted them before banning me? I understand you need to uphold rules on groupfighting servers but still, three people complained about me being banned. Which brings me to the question why wasn't the other guy banned for teamkilling me on purpose, as the server owner you have logs right? Thanks for coming back to me any how. It was only a temp ban...
Stefan won't let me have root access. Moreover, I still don't even know the name of the guy who killed you. Post a ban app and I'll hand it to Stefan.

So you don't have access to server logs nor the ban list nor the config file...?

Offline Eazy-E

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2013, 04:30:42 pm »
We're in need of admins so please, if you're interested submit and application.

I nominate wookiee

Offline Ahquatic

• Corporal
  • 2 spooky 4 words.
    • View Profile
    • 420yolo
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2013, 05:34:55 pm »
So...I get team-killed on purpose and then the guy says "My kill" and then next round I kill him as revenge and I get temp banned the other guy didn't even get a slay. I suggest you improve your admin skills and get some more maps. I don't understand why I was automatically banned without a warning. I know its only a temp ban however maybe a bit harsh?

I came back from being AFK and saw you shot a team mate. I temp ban anyone who does that, you included. Then Nutty Pig decides over here that since he's evidently the best admin the world has ever seen he feels the need to say best admin EU and repeatedly insults me without actually notifying me of the actual story.

GG Nutty.

There were other 33rd on there, you could have consulted them before banning me? I understand you need to uphold rules on groupfighting servers but still, three people complained about me being banned. Which brings me to the question why wasn't the other guy banned for teamkilling me on purpose, as the server owner you have logs right? Thanks for coming back to me any how. It was only a temp ban...
Stefan won't let me have root access. Moreover, I still don't even know the name of the guy who killed you. Post a ban app and I'll hand it to Stefan.

So you don't have access to server logs nor the ban list nor the config file...?

...yes sir.

Offline Ahquatic

• Corporal
  • 2 spooky 4 words.
    • View Profile
    • 420yolo
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2013, 05:35:49 pm »

Ok then.
#ArgumentAborted.

Offline Eazy-E

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2013, 05:36:57 pm »
Anyways, I've got more important things to admin, such as 33rd_Battle_Two tonight ::)

Offline Ahquatic

• Corporal
  • 2 spooky 4 words.
    • View Profile
    • 420yolo
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2013, 10:40:19 pm »
We're still looking for experienced admins.

Offline Stevebot

• First Sergeant
  • Master of the NZ 250 ping to every server
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SteveBot
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2013, 11:44:08 pm »
I would have liked to help out but I don't go on, 300 ping + melee= bad times.
"Kiss my ass and my anus, 'cause it's finally famous"- Nicki Minaj

Offline Tokin

• Sergeant Major
  • 33rd Siege & Jail Break admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_Pfc_Tokin
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2013, 11:45:24 pm »
Well, if you need more.

In-Game Name: 77y_Pfc_Tokin

Steam name: Tokin

Current Residency: UK

Time Zone: GMT +1

How Long Are you on the server daily? It depends, i'll usually be on 33rd, but if I get tired of it/it goes down and there are a few players on the server, i'll go there.

Why would you be a good admin? I have adequate admin experience, both from using the commands and observing other admins. I also have plenty of groupfighting experience and know what to be looking out for. Finally, i'm trusted by the head admins (I hope xD), which I believe means you can entrust me with this...Oh, and I like to slay people. Within reason, of course.  ;D

Members who can Vouch for you: Gurkha, St3fan, yourself :P, and several other groupfighting/siege administrators.

Offline Ahquatic

• Corporal
  • 2 spooky 4 words.
    • View Profile
    • 420yolo
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2013, 03:35:13 am »
Well, if you need more.

In-Game Name: 77y_Pfc_Tokin

Steam name: Tokin

Current Residency: UK

Time Zone: GMT +1

How Long Are you on the server daily? It depends, i'll usually be on 33rd, but if I get tired of it/it goes down and there are a few players on the server, i'll go there.

Why would you be a good admin? I have adequate admin experience, both from using the commands and observing other admins. I also have plenty of groupfighting experience and know what to be looking out for. Finally, i'm trusted by the head admins (I hope xD), which I believe means you can entrust me with this...Oh, and I like to slay people. Within reason, of course.  ;D

Members who can Vouch for you: Gurkha, St3fan, yourself :P, and several other groupfighting/siege administrators.

Haven't really seen you on the server yet..
Add me on steam we can discuss it a little more.