Author Topic: 33rd Regiment of Foot - Public Groupfighting Sever  (Read 10791 times)

Offline Korwxy

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: 33rd Regiment of Foot - Public Groupfighting Sever
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2013, 10:00:07 pm »
In-Game Name: 33rd_Pte_Korwxy
Steam name: Korwxy
Current Residency: Turkey (Ankara)
Time Zone: GMT+2 (+3 Summer)
How Long Are you on the server daily? : More than 4 hours aprox everyday.
Why would you be a good admin?: I take myself as a person of justice. I have some experience as an admin in Native servers "TR_Osmanlı" , "TR_Native_Siege". I really enjoy being a part of 33rd and want to help administration in the groupfighting server as a gren who regularly plays in the server :)
Members who can Vouch for you: I can say Ribs, Viktorov and Walford

Offline Ahquatic

• Corporal
  • 2 spooky 4 words.
    • View Profile
    • 420yolo
  • Nick: 1stBRA_Pte_Jake
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2013, 11:08:03 pm »
In-Game Name: 33rd_Pte_Korwxy
Steam name: Korwxy
Current Residency: Turkey (Ankara)
Time Zone: GMT+2 (+3 Summer)
How Long Are you on the server daily? : More than 4 hours aprox everyday.
Why would you be a good admin?: I take myself as a person of justice. I have some experience as an admin in Native servers "TR_Osmanlı" , "TR_Native_Siege". I really enjoy being a part of 33rd and want to help administration in the groupfighting server as a gren who regularly plays in the server :)
Members who can Vouch for you: I can say Ribs, Viktorov and Walford

I'll talk to you on steam.

Offline Primus69

• First Lieutenant
  • Primus...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2013, 02:06:37 pm »
So...I get team-killed on purpose and then the guy says "My kill" and then next round I kill him as revenge and I get temp banned the other guy didn't even get a slay. I suggest you improve your admin skills and get some more maps. I don't understand why I was automatically banned without a warning. I know its only a temp ban however maybe a bit harsh? 

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2013, 02:07:14 pm »
So...I get team-killed on purpose and then the guy says "My kill" and then next round I kill him as revenge and I get temp banned the other guy didn't even get a slay. I suggest you improve your admin skills and get some more maps. I don't understand why I was automatically banned without a warning. I know its only a temp ban however maybe a bit harsh?
33rd
#BestAdminsEU

Offline Ahquatic

• Corporal
  • 2 spooky 4 words.
    • View Profile
    • 420yolo
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2013, 03:52:57 pm »

I came back from being AFK and saw you shot a team mate. I temp ban anyone who does that, you included. Then Nutty Pig decides over here that since he's evidently the best admin the world has ever seen he feels the need to say best admin EU and repeatedly insults me without actually notifying me of the actual story.

GG Nutty.

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2013, 04:19:52 pm »

I came back from being AFK and saw you shot a team mate. I temp ban anyone who does that, you included. Then Nutty Pig decides over here that since he's evidently the best admin the world has ever seen he feels the need to say best admin EU and repeatedly insults me without actually notifying me of the actual story.

GG Nutty.
I am best Admin.

Offline Robinhood

• Captain
  • "We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches
    • View Profile
    • Imperium Aquilarum
  • Nick: 33rd_Sjt_RobinHood
  • Side: Union
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2013, 04:21:10 pm »
In-Game Name:33rd_Sjt_RobinHood
Steam name:General George S. Patton
Current Residency:Murrica
Time Zone: Central (GMC+6)
How Long Are you on the server daily?Don't know yet, but mostly when all the EU admins are asleep.
Why would you be a good admin? I am an experienced admin, I have admin on the 33rd siege, and had it on the 84e seine, and as a NCO in the 33rd I am admin on the 33rd_Official_Server, Also, I will be on when most admins are not because I live in the United States
Members who can Vouch for you: Most members of the 33rd.

Ps, still trying to get you a map 8)

Offline Primus69

• First Lieutenant
  • Primus...
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2013, 04:48:12 pm »

GG Nutty.

There were other 33rd on there, you could have consulted them before banning me? I understand you need to uphold rules on groupfighting servers but still, three people complained about me being banned. Which brings me to the question why wasn't the other guy banned for teamkilling me on purpose, as the server owner you have logs right? Thanks for coming back to me any how. It was only a temp ban...

Offline Ahquatic

• Corporal
  • 2 spooky 4 words.
    • View Profile
    • 420yolo
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2013, 05:03:11 pm »

GG Nutty.

There were other 33rd on there, you could have consulted them before banning me? I understand you need to uphold rules on groupfighting servers but still, three people complained about me being banned. Which brings me to the question why wasn't the other guy banned for teamkilling me on purpose, as the server owner you have logs right? Thanks for coming back to me any how. It was only a temp ban...
Stefan won't let me have root access. Moreover, I still don't even know the name of the guy who killed you. Post a ban app and I'll hand it to Stefan.

Offline crazytoes

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2013, 05:30:30 pm »
In game name: Crazytoes
Steam name: Crazytoes
Current residency: England
Time zone: GMT
How long are you on the server daily: 3-4 hours
Why would you be a good admin? I see lots of people going a class that they shouldn't be or people shooting, and I would like to rectify that by following the rules and enforcing them well. I'm also an experienced admin, I helped admin my old regiments server and enforced the rules when it was needed!!
Members who would vouch for you? MrSt3fan

Offline ExTa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Clew_ExTa
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2013, 05:27:23 pm »

GG Nutty.
I am best Admin.

NuttyBestEU

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2013, 02:36:32 am »

GG Nutty.
I am best Admin.

NuttyBestEU
+1

Offline Ahquatic

• Corporal
  • 2 spooky 4 words.
    • View Profile
    • 420yolo
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2013, 01:21:34 pm »
We're in need of admins so please, if you're interested submit and application.

Offline Eazy-E

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: E
  • Side: Union
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2013, 01:31:08 pm »
Yay another groupfighting server not run by a power tripping fascist! :D

Offline Ahquatic

• Corporal
  • 2 spooky 4 words.
    • View Profile
    • 420yolo
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2013, 02:54:26 pm »
Yay another groupfighting server not run by a power tripping fascist! :D

Think that's a little rich coming from you Eazy, leaving a regiment because you're certified to have a higher rank in another one...