Author Topic: 44th_NW_Siege  (Read 3887 times)

Offline 44th_NW_Siege

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
44th_NW_Siege
« on: February 24, 2013, 12:03:24 am »

Server maps
-Port Fortress
Spoiler

From the attacking side:
Middle:

[close]
-Rivendell
Spoiler
*NOTE* The map has been edited a little bit so you can attack more walls with ladders and there is one small get on the side
[close]
-Battle Of The Misty Mountains
Spoiler
Overview
GatesThe right wall

The ''attackers's'' camp
[close]
-Tripple Wall Fortress
Spoiler
[close]
-The Auditore Villa
Spoiler
Overview
Team 2 - Camp
Assassins logo - Near the first stairs (main road)
The Villa and flag
Houses with red-ish roofs (Italian style, the houses are infront of the villa)
[close]
El Forto - Small fortress on the Canary Islands
Spoiler
View from the forrest
The river
View from the fortress
Overview
[close]

Getting unbanned
Spoiler
-Ingame name:
-Who banned you:
-Why you got banned:
[close]
Admin Application
Spoiler
-Ingame name:
-Steam name (to add):
[close]

Thanks to:
-Glenn (For server)
-Dekkers (For maps)
-BloodyWarrior (For setting things up)
-The 44th (For extra support)

« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 05:09:12 pm by 44th_NW_Siege »

Offline 44th_NW_Siege

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: 44th_NW_Siege
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 12:05:43 am »
WIP

Offline #LionCarry

• Major
  • Can't spred
    • View Profile
    • http://p.coldline.hu/2013/02/25/922598-20130225-xcx7GK.png
  • Nick: Lion
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 11:02:19 am »
Looking sexy
Hi

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2013, 12:10:03 pm »
Maps look nice but isn't there already a popular siege server?  ::) With no intention of being mean/annoying here; would you not be best using your servers/mapper/numbers to create an original server? That isn't just going to sit there.

Offline 44th_NW_Siege

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2013, 12:24:45 pm »
Spoiler
Maps look nice but isn't there already a popular siege server?  ::) With no intention of being mean/annoying here; would you not be best using your servers/mapper/numbers to create an original server? That isn't just going to sit there.
[close]

This Server is for the 44th to have events on, also we are using different maps to make it a bit more challenging or easy, it is public so every one can play but it's mostly gonna be used for events, and for incase people will like the server after events, they might just come to play. :)

Offline LeatherJacket_Of_Justice

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2013, 06:33:39 pm »

Is one siege server enough? People like variety, I think this is a great initiative that will add some much needed diversity to game.

:)

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2013, 08:03:09 pm »

Is one siege server enough? People like variety, I think this is a great initiative that will add some much needed diversity to game.

:)

Thats nice to hear :)

-Dekkers *Mapper and admin on the 44th siege server*
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2013, 08:29:58 pm »

Well they are original maps, so I'd say it's different.

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2013, 09:16:12 pm »
Hey guys!
If you play on the server and you find buggs in the map please post, so I can fix them asap!
Thankyou.

-Dekkers
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline BloodyWarrior

• Sergeant
  • hallo im good on the inside, really deep!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 79e_Cpl_Bloody
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2013, 10:12:36 pm »
Alright it's up now,i was just on and tested the maps  :D

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2013, 10:18:19 pm »
Looks good :D

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline #LionCarry

• Major
  • Can't spred
    • View Profile
    • http://p.coldline.hu/2013/02/25/922598-20130225-xcx7GK.png
  • Nick: Lion
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2013, 10:36:12 pm »
People check this server out !  8)
Hi

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2013, 01:08:32 pm »
Indeed!

I will make like 2-3 maps today/tomorrow (one to add and a reserve map for incase on of the maps gets disliked and will be removed)

Btw, if there is an event on the server tell me ;P I would love to join it!

-Dekkers

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2013, 03:04:04 pm »
Spoiler
Indeed!

I will make like 2-3 maps today/tomorrow (one to add and a reserve map for incase on of the maps gets disliked and will be removed)

-Dekkers
[close]
Don't forget that quality, and gameplay should come together. Also the amount of props should be reduced! Remove any prop that doesn't add something to the map. - Like the Russian buildings on the right at the "Port-Fortress" map, and remove all the tents.

Also, look for an alternative on the Rivendell map for attackers to attack the fort. It will be a pain in the ass for them if they all need to just head on charge the main gate. Seeing it isn't that big, it will be a slaughter because all guns will face the same direction, and just have to pick targets.

Also put some ladders on those last maps, give the attacker multiple options where they wish to attack.

For the rest, nicely done little one.  ;)

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2013, 03:20:35 pm »
Spoiler
Indeed!

-Dekkers
[close]
Don't forget that quality, and gameplay should come together. Also the amount of props should be reduced! Remove any prop that doesn't add something to the map. - Like the Russian buildings on the right at the "Port-Fortress" map, and remove all the tents.

Also, look for an alternative on the Rivendell map for attackers to attack the fort. It will be a pain in the ass for them if they all need to just head on charge the main gate. Seeing it isn't that big, it will be a slaughter because all guns will face the same direction, and just have to pick targets.

Also put some ladders on those last maps, give the attacker multiple options where they wish to attack.

For the rest, nicely done little one.  ;)

Yeah, I guess you're wright on all your points. But Rivendell is supposed to be attacked from just 1 side, and isn't it that if you putt ladders to walls and the walls get destroyed they will ''fly'' ?.  But yeah, ill see what I can do, to be completely honest, I don't really like port fortress myself. So well see. :)

-Dekkers

*Note* Its fine if you post some idea's for maps here! I am out of inspiration!!!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 03:26:07 pm by Dekkers »