Author Topic: 91st_NW_Duel  (Read 9115 times)

JackieChan

Re: 91st_NW_Duel
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2013, 07:45:59 pm »
One of the poeple who deal with bans and checking the logs should take a look at this soon.

I myself would like to try to calm you guys down though. You both know me and thus I hope you know I am not biased.

First of all ZeroSkilled is simply a brilliant player. I have been able to fight him often enough and trust me I have been frustrated by his blocking skills too and the fact that he likes to backpedal and spam me. Annoying but legitimate. I can assure you he doesn't use any hacks, since I mostly am able to lang a few hits. ;)

As for the "No Shooting" rule, it should say that under Show Game Rules and unless not agreed on you are not allowed to shoot. Seeing as you claim you only shot once and apologised I wouldn't say a ban request should have been posted.

Insulting is not allowed though either, no matter what.

I cannot say if you guys are lying but I trust you weren't. Neither of you has any cause for wanting to ban the other. Shooting once is fine as long as you excuse yourself and being honest about insulting a player because of this also shows that you know you in term did something wrong.

So how about simply forgiving and forgetting?

If you say something more happened or that he shot all the time, you'd have to post more screenies or one of the people who knows how to check the logs will do so.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 07:47:31 pm by JackieChan »

Offline Rollie

• Sergeant Major
  • Commander of the 7th Hussars
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 7th_Hussars_Cpt_Cavendish
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2013, 07:48:29 pm »
It seemed pretty sure he was using it at the time, especially when he only responded with immature comments and childish insults when I was trying to find out the truth. I spectated him for about 5 minutes and did not see him get the wrong block once during the time I was on the server. Hes block kept shifting perfectly after each ridiculous feint I made. He also never blocked in any other direction than downwards when the opponent was not attacking.

THe only ways he was killed was from holds, which worked surprisingly easy.

On defense of ZeroSkilled, I see him all the time on the Groupfighting server where he does miss blocks occasionally, but mostly 95% of the time, he gets every block in. Don't accuse him of hacking because he knows how to block after playing a considerable amount in groupfighting, and I am sure most people would agree with my statement.

That he plays there often does not change anything, And there are several scenarios where he could have tried it for the first time today or something in that directon. Naturally there is a possibility I am wrong, but I would not make pointless accusations because of anger, I am quite sure what I saw.

Don't accuse him of hacking because he knows how to block after playing a considerable amount in groupfighting

There is a difference in knowing how to block and using automatic block, and you can see the difference in the reaction time and movement, after nearly 1500 hours on this game I do recognize the difference rather well, I do not just accuse people of autoblock that are better than it than me.

As I said, I may be wrong about this, and if I am I apologize. My motive is not in any way to insult you, but to find out the truth.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2013, 07:50:34 pm »
Well, him blocking that well is just from my experience of playing in groupfighting with him. But this is between you two, so I take my leave .
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline James Watson

• Corporal
  • The fisherman everyone hates.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Franciscus
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2013, 10:10:38 pm »
Spoiler
It seemed pretty sure he was using it at the time, especially when he only responded with immature comments and childish insults when I was trying to find out the truth. I spectated him for about 5 minutes and did not see him get the wrong block once during the time I was on the server. Hes block kept shifting perfectly after each ridiculous feint I made. He also never blocked in any other direction than downwards when the opponent was not attacking.

THe only ways he was killed was from holds, which worked surprisingly easy.

On defense of ZeroSkilled, I see him all the time on the Groupfighting server where he does miss blocks occasionally, but mostly 95% of the time, he gets every block in. Don't accuse him of hacking because he knows how to block after playing a considerable amount in groupfighting, and I am sure most people would agree with my statement.

That he plays there often does not change anything, And there are several scenarios where he could have tried it for the first time today or something in that directon. Naturally there is a possibility I am wrong, but I would not make pointless accusations because of anger, I am quite sure what I saw.

Don't accuse him of hacking because he knows how to block after playing a considerable amount in groupfighting

There is a difference in knowing how to block and using automatic block, and you can see the difference in the reaction time and movement, after nearly 1500 hours on this game I do recognize the difference rather well, I do not just accuse people of autoblock that are better than it than me.

As I said, I may be wrong about this, and if I am I apologize. My motive is not in any way to insult you, but to find out the truth.
[close]

First off, your accusation of him using autoblock is completely ridiculous. Zeroskilled is one of the most talented players I know, and most of the time I fight him, I barely get any hits in myself without having to spin around him like a headless chicken. Yes he does get a lot of successful blocks, but that's just because he is GOOD at it. I should know, I got him into the 91st, and he was completely shit back then. So don't accuse him of something just because he is better than you at it.

Second, although his ban request of you was over the top, there is no need to insult and tarnish his name in here. You kind of proved his point when you responded the way you did.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 10:13:15 pm by James Watson »

Offline Rollie

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2013, 10:35:01 pm »
Now for the third time, as I said before, I might be wrong.

If you went trough the logs though, I'm sure you would see who was unreasonable and insulting and who was not, and when someone answers to your statement by calling you retarded, you kind of assume that they aren't the serious kind.

But just to clarify, you base your statement on prejudice, on what you know of him from before, and you were not there.

Offline ZeroSkilled

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex-Mapper
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart link!
  • Nick: ZeroSkilled
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2013, 12:15:43 am »
Now for the third time, as I said before, I might be wrong.

If you went trough the logs though, I'm sure you would see who was unreasonable and insulting and who was not, and when someone answers to your statement by calling you retarded, you kind of assume that they aren't the serious kind.

But just to clarify, you base your statement on prejudice, on what you know of him from before, and you were not there.

Why would you go through the logs when I already have confirmed that I did say "retard" a few times? I am being honest here already.
Besides I was trying not to be the one insulting but you left me no choice since you're calling me a hacker based upon what you've seen on google.
Now I find that insulting. Judging me for no apparent reason other than what you've seen on that kind of blocking skills on a hack from google.
The cause? Just cause I was not the best "offensive" player but good blocking made you think I had hacks.

Regarding
and when someone answers to your statement by calling you retarded, you kind of assume that they aren't the serious kind.

This is based on however the person is. We're all anonymous on the internet. I can't tell if you're 99 years old or just 11. The point is, you can't really write that since it's different from person to person.

Since when did you know all the scenarios? If a person decides to start using hacks or not? You're showing nothing but being stubborn about a case that's already lost.

Eitherway, I shall not keep this argument going on your 91st_NW_Duel thread.
That was all from me,

Kind regards.
ZeroSkilled
Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut

Offline Rollie

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2013, 10:40:52 am »
You are twisting my words, and I see that this is not going anywhere so I'll just stop posting...

Offline Eminem12

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yip man
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2013, 01:20:59 pm »
Community name: Daichi
Steam Name: kim2600
Location/Timezone: GTM 1
Regiments: 84e
About yourself: Hey my name is Daichi i live in denmark but from japan...
Why you would be a good admin: i will be a good admin i hate trolls i love 91st duel server thats why i want to protect the server from trolls and from bad players... i'm always active..
Previous Experience (if any): i'm admin in EU1 server