Author Topic: GoJP Duel Dojo Server  (Read 2324 times)

AeroNinja

GoJP Duel Dojo Server
« on: August 20, 2014, 08:14:50 pm »
WORK IN PROGRESS.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 09:24:36 pm by NeaxusPrime »

AeroNinja

Re: N7 Groupfighting
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 08:38:39 pm »
Reserved for updates.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 09:25:10 pm by NeaxusPrime »

AeroNinja

Re: N7 Groupfighting | Online |
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 09:15:25 pm »
Reserved for other things.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 09:25:22 pm by NeaxusPrime »

Offline austin1298

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Fus_Austin1298
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2014, 03:34:42 pm »
Steam Name/Link: [6e]Austin1298 https://steamcommunity.com/id/austin1298/
In-Game Name: 6e[Cnr]Austin1298
Why would you be a good admin?: I am a nice person and I enforce the rules well. I am very active, I play on groupfighting servers a lot. I am fair and know all of the rules. I have years of experience, and know all of the admin commands.
Why do you want to be an admin? I enjoy being admin on servers and I wish to make the server better and have a good community.
Previous Admin Experience: I own an NW server. I am an admin for many servers on various games.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2014, 04:04:54 pm »
Steam Name: TW|Fwuffy
In-Game Name: 63e_Cad_Fwuffy
Why would you be a good admin?: Because I have some admin experience, and still am an admin on some servers [for example Killbox]. And I have played on this server a lot in the past, and I will do so again now that it is back.
Why do you want to be an admin? Because I already was admin on this server, so why not try again :)
Admin Experience: N7_Groupfighting [previous one] and Killbox

Offline Vaska

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Vaska
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2014, 06:17:00 pm »
fwuffy is no gud admin m8

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2014, 08:57:46 pm »
fwuffy is no gud admin m8
vaska pls x,x

AeroNinja

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2014, 09:04:16 pm »
Oh look the TW newbs. :P. I need to talk with 6aM3r about the Apps. Whenever he gets his lazy ass here over on Steam I'll contact him. :P

AeroNinja

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2014, 01:29:53 pm »
Steam Name/Link: [6e]Austin1298 https://steamcommunity.com/id/austin1298/
In-Game Name: 6e[Cnr]Austin1298
Why would you be a good admin?: I am a nice person and I enforce the rules well. I am very active, I play on groupfighting servers a lot. I am fair and know all of the rules. I have years of experience, and know all of the admin commands.
Why do you want to be an admin? I enjoy being admin on servers and I wish to make the server better and have a good community.
Previous Admin Experience: I own an NW server. I am an admin for many servers on various games.

Steam Name: TW|Fwuffy
In-Game Name: 63e_Cad_Fwuffy
Why would you be a good admin?: Because I have some admin experience, and still am an admin on some servers [for example Killbox]. And I have played on this server a lot in the past, and I will do so again now that it is back.
Why do you want to be an admin? Because I already was admin on this server, so why not try again :)
Admin Experience: N7_Groupfighting [previous one] and Killbox

Both accepted. Will contact you shortly.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2014, 01:19:31 pm »
Might want to rename the thread/server to GoJP? :P
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

AeroNinja

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2014, 09:05:53 pm »
Ah yea. Sorry, lazy me. xD

AeroNinja

Re: GoJP Duel Dojo Server
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2014, 09:25:12 pm »
Changed game mode to duel. This is going to be better I think.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2014, 10:00:21 pm »
Should have less competition. :)

Gieb admin pols.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

AeroNinja

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2014, 10:01:15 pm »
Hm 6aM3r is not sure yet about what the server is going to be called or what gamemode. But i'll steam you the admin pass.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2014, 10:28:04 pm »
Oke hunny. It would have to be something melee only to support the melee clan.