Author Topic: Bot Survival - Sponsored by Quantum Impulse Gaming -V2 *ADMIN APPS CLOSED*  (Read 136981 times)

Offline 39th I Donny☭

• Private
  • 39th_LtCol_Donny
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 39th_LtCol_Donny
  • Side: Neutral
Nickname: Donny or Don
GUID:1081427
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198151693396/
How active can you be?: Most Days, Since its summer.
Current Regiment/Clan: Ensign of the 39th "Dorsetshire" Regiment of Foot
Admin experience: 53rdGL_Offfical, RCA_Offical, XIV_Offical, 39th_Offical
Why do you want this role?:
I and my Regiment are frequently on the server and have been on very frequently before my Regiment life and the 39th and I would love to help be a more Rule enforcing the Rules and helping anywhere I can.
Modify message

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
Nickname: Donny or Don
GUID:1081427
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198151693396/
How active can you be?: Most Days, Since its summer.
Current Regiment/Clan: Ensign of the 39th "Dorsetshire" Regiment of Foot
Admin experience: 53rdGL_Offfical, RCA_Offical, XIV_Offical, 39th_Offical
Why do you want this role?:
I and my Regiment are frequently on the server and have been on very frequently before my Regiment life and the 39th and I would love to help be a more Rule enforcing the Rules and helping anywhere I can.
Modify message

I saw your application the 1st time.

On average, an application, unless you're in an exact time zone I need, takes about 3 months before being approved.

But here are the things I look for when evaluating applications.

1. Time Played on the server. History on the server.
Most of the admins I approve play almost every day on the server. They also have been playing on the server for months or years.

2. Do I need another admin, especially in the time zone they live in?
As of right now, I don't need another admin for NA evenings usually. Now that being said, there's always a case where an evening goes by and no admin comes on, but that's the rarity.
I might be open to EU Evenings or AUS Evenings, which would be 3am-2pm NA time.

3. How well do the pubs on the server know you and respect you?
Most of the admins approved were already well known and well liked by the pubs and it wasn't a shock to them when that person became an admin.

4. What is your character like?
Most of this is based on what I see or evaluate. Are you prone to anger? Are you too quiet that I can't even make a judgement? Almost all of the admins I approve have the same personality - Calm, steady, mature people.

So based off all that, It usually takes me weeks or months to evaluate that. I want to see how active you are on the server, even when not as admin, do people even know you, how well does the general public get along with you, what's your personality?

I use that same criteria for all admin applications.

I generally don't post it here, but I thought I'd do it for anyone that might be interested and looking at the posts.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
He's becoming an admin not the president

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
He's becoming an admin not the president

I know, those are only 4 things I look for, pretty fair. I guess we could approve people who don't play on the server, add more admins we don't need, approve admins that nobody knows, and that are angry and childish.

I mean hey, let's not have any rules for everything and start a revolution.

Boundaries in life are good for everyone. Boundaries actually make things run smoother, not make things worse.

Offline supersoldier655

• Volunteer
  • Another average shitposter on the internet
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Aleksas
Hey Tired can you give me any advice on improving my relations with other admins? I really want to be admin but most people in the evening crowd don't know who I am much, since I play early in the morning,
Thx
Who cares about what's down here boi

Offline Lilja Mariasdóttir

• Colonel
  • Ist ein Schaf in einer Tasse
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Hey Tired can you give me any advice on improving my relations with other admins? I really want to be admin but most people in the evening crowd don't know who I am much, since I play early in the morning,
Thx
Sending paysafecards would be worth a try. I take anything from 50€ up.
Seehofer schafft das Heer ab.

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain
Thx

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Thx

Well it works better in your favor if you play in the mornings, as NA evenings are full.

If you want admins to know you, unfortunately the easiest way is to talk to people. A lot of the admins approved were well known by just being top of the leaderboard consistently. So everyone knew who they were.

Aleksas, add me on steam and I can talk to you more.

Offline Guybrush

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Guybrush
Thx

I ain't picky. Guybrush will accept $5 subway card.
"Swordfighting is a little like making love. It's not always what you do, but what you say."

Offline supersoldier655

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Thx

Well it works better in your favor if you play in the mornings, as NA evenings are full.

If you want admins to know you, unfortunately the easiest way is to talk to people. A lot of the admins approved were well known by just being top of the leaderboard consistently. So everyone knew who they were.

Aleksas, add me on steam and I can talk to you more.

Sure, I sent a request, my name is Compatriot on steam

Offline supersoldier655

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Thx

I ain't picky. Guybrush will accept $5 subway card.

Lol, I'm too broke for Subway like, but do you also accept illegally downloaded movies from Mexico? I have a lot from family

Offline Guybrush

• Private
    • View Profile
hell!, I accept illegally obtained anything from anywhere! I love presents that aren't boxes of poisonous arachnids.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 07:28:41 am by Guybrush »
"Swordfighting is a little like making love. It's not always what you do, but what you say."

Offline supersoldier655

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
hell!, I accept illegally obtained anything from anywhere! I love presents that aren't boxes of poisonous arachnids.

Ight, I'll see if I can get them through without I.C.E busting my ass

Offline TheBigLad

• Volunteer
  • Oi oi
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Unban Request:
Name: DeFactoLord
Offense: Racial slurs
Why should you be unbanned? Yeah, I apologise for this one and hold my hands up, got no real excuse. It was partly me being egged on by friends I was talking with on Skype who were also in the server, and partly me tempting fate, as I typed it a few times when there were no Admins present. I had actually been warned previously by an Admin that night, stopped doing it, left, came back a few hours later, and then said it a couple times again in the chat when goofing around with another user. I don't have any history of being banned on Napoleonic before and have been playing BBG on-and-off since early 2016, so I'd be very regretful if I was banned for a long time. Cheers, guys.
User ID #: 1218032
Time/Date: Not entirely sure, as I was offline when the ban was initiated, but it was about two or three days ago.

Offline Guybrush

• Private
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: DeFactoLord
Offense: Racial slurs
Why should you be unbanned? Yeah, I apologise for this one and hold my hands up, got no real excuse. It was partly me being egged on by friends I was talking with on Skype who were also in the server, and partly me tempting fate, as I typed it a few times when there were no Admins present. I had actually been warned previously by an Admin that night, stopped doing it, left, came back a few hours later, and then said it a couple times again in the chat when goofing around with another user. I don't have any history of being banned on Napoleonic before and have been playing BBG on-and-off since early 2016, so I'd be very regretful if I was banned for a long time. Cheers, guys.
User ID #: 1218032
Time/Date: Not entirely sure, as I was offline when the ban was initiated, but it was about two or three days ago.

You were banned retroactively for racial slurs over multiple days peaking on the 29th of July.

Abridged Examples included for clarity:

7/28/17 (20:28:19 - [DeFactoLord] nigger)
7/29/17 (12:14:12 - *DEAD* [DeFactoLord] get them niggers tekken
7/29/17 (12:20:44 - *DEAD* [DeFactoLord] on the plus side though you can say nigger)

Unbanned. Only on the condition you don't let people egg you on into breaking the rules that happens all too often and its a game but i'd hate for you to play it somewhere else.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 02:34:50 pm by Guybrush »