Author Topic: Sixth Coalition Sunday Linebattle Event.  (Read 6759 times)

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: 92nd | Col | John Gordon
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Sixth Coalition Community Sunday Linebattle Event.
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2020, 08:40:14 pm »
Best of luck! (Especially trying to find lines)

Offline [6SAr] Aurequa

• Second Lieutenant
  • Audi, Vide, Tace.
    • View Profile
    • 6SAr
  • Nick: VIC_Regiment_Rank_Name.
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2020, 09:16:15 pm »
Thank you, you are too kind. (Your lines are always welcome here and why of course the 92nd also, we may even interest you Wolffe if of course you would like to join us.)

As mentioned by Wolffe, if you would like to play as a Line, then why not apply?

We appreciate every regiment or group of players who may wish to play with us, a very large thank you to those who have applied :)

At the moment we also have: Cavalry, Lights, Rifles and Artillery available for anybody who wishes to apply.
Bis vincit qui se vincit.

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2020, 09:19:49 am »
Thank you, you are too kind. (Your lines are always welcome here and why of course the 92nd also, we may even interest you Wolffe if of course you would like to join us.)

As mentioned by Wolffe, if you would like to play as a Line, then why not apply?

We appreciate every regiment or group of players who may wish to play with us, a very large thank you to those who have applied :)

At the moment we also have: Cavalry, Lights, Rifles and Artillery available for anybody who wishes to apply.

Here’s why I don’t apply
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=43507.0

Offline Siefkopf

• Major
  • GLORIOUS|Nr12 OG|17e OG
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2020, 09:45:23 am »

Here’s why I don’t apply

+1

Offline [6SAr] Aurequa

• Second Lieutenant
  • Audi, Vide, Tace.
    • View Profile
    • 6SAr
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2020, 10:29:36 am »

Here’s why I don’t apply

How unfortunate. Linking your own event is not permitted here and counted as "advertisement", if you had the decency to at least read the ruleset, you would understand that such is not allowed here nor respected. With dignity, I must ask you to remove the link provided or we shall have a board administrator involved to kindly fix that. Irrespective of whether this was intentional advertising or not, please try not to do it again even if it does seem quite tempting to do so. (The self-justification of making an excuse when you have 10-15 in your Line and knowing that you can provide at least 5 to create a Line in another event does not display any meaningful support or best wishes to this event or any other as a matter of fact.) What you have linked displays in my opinion a minimal artistic effort but nonetheless follows the Scottish/92nd theme devoutly to its end.  Thank you very much and we hope to see you once you do apply, my kindest regards and best wishes.

Offline [6SAr] Aurequa

• Second Lieutenant
  • Audi, Vide, Tace.
    • View Profile
    • 6SAr
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2020, 10:34:32 am »

Here’s why I don’t apply

+1

Please do not indirectly support the advertisement of your own event. Read the ruleset for future reference. This disrespect will not be tolerated here.

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kincaid
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2020, 10:44:06 am »
minimal artistic effort

Dayum.

Also this is your thread so you can remove posts yourself if they offend you.

Offline [6SAr] Aurequa

• Second Lieutenant
  • Audi, Vide, Tace.
    • View Profile
    • 6SAr
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2020, 11:00:54 am »
minimal artistic effort

Dayum.

Very kind of you Kincaid to come support us, mind that this is an **Event** topic, so unless you meant to wish it the best of luck, please stay on topic. With all due respect, please read the ruleset for future reference, we do not need unnecessary comments that fuel drama here.

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2020, 11:20:54 am »
woah my bad, wasnt my intend to upset you nor advertise my own event, jsut wanted to show you why we couldnt come to your event.
sad to hear you took it the wrong way!

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kincaid
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2020, 11:38:57 am »
minimal artistic effort

Dayum.

Very kind of you Kincaid to come support us, mind that this is an **Event** topic, so unless you meant to wish it the best of luck, please stay on topic. With all due respect, please read the ruleset for future reference, we do not need unnecessary comments that fuel drama here.

Not fuelling drama, merely explaining how you could remove prior drama under your own volition. Best of luck with your event.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2020, 12:00:09 pm »
You can also remove coment Aurequa. I'm not trying offend you with this, but just trying to help you out with clearing the drama from your thread. :D
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline [6SAr] Aurequa

• Second Lieutenant
  • Audi, Vide, Tace.
    • View Profile
    • 6SAr
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2020, 12:28:20 pm »
woah my bad, wasnt my intend to upset you nor advertise my own event, jsut wanted to show you why we couldnt come to your event.
sad to hear you took it the wrong way!
I am sure it was an honest mistake, have fun with your event, thanks :)

Offline [6SAr] Aurequa

• Second Lieutenant
  • Audi, Vide, Tace.
    • View Profile
    • 6SAr
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2020, 12:32:17 pm »
Spoiler
minimal artistic effort

Dayum.

Not fuelling drama, merely explaining how you could remove prior drama under your own volition. Best of luck with your event.
[close]
Thank you for your concise elaboration. Very sincere of you :)

Offline [6SAr] Aurequa

• Second Lieutenant
  • Audi, Vide, Tace.
    • View Profile
    • 6SAr
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2020, 12:42:32 pm »
You can also remove coment Aurequa. I'm not trying offend you with this, but just trying to help you out with clearing the drama from your thread. :D
Your encouraging advice is very well received. In regards to the actual event, coming back to the topic. Feedback is appreciated very much, we highly value every regiment that attends our once in a week event. With this I would like to personally thank every regiment that has applied and for any future regiments, you are very welcome to apply and make a glorious stand on the battlefield!

We currently have the following available for anybody who wishes to apply: Cavalry, Artillery, Rifles, Lights and Line.

Offline [6SAr] Aurequa

• Second Lieutenant
  • Audi, Vide, Tace.
    • View Profile
    • 6SAr
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2020, 12:50:48 pm »
Name of Brigade (if applicable) and Regiment: Sixth Coalition, 1-Regiment Polish.

Leader of Brigade (if applicable) and Regiment: Roltonish.

Second in command of Brigade (if applicable) and Regiment (May include other contacts.): Luttony.

Desired Troop Type: Line Infantry. [Note: Please note, you may only desire 1 Troop Type i.e If you would like to play Line, you can not suddenly take both a Line and Lights slot.]

Predictable Realistic Attendance: 5.

(Optional)Motto of Brigade (if applicable) and Regiment:

(Optional)Ensign of Brigade (if applicable) and Regiment:

(Optional)Anthem of Brigade (if applicable) and Regiment:

Has your brigade (if applicable) and regiment read the rules? On their behalf, do you the applicant representative of that regiment accept the responsibility of upholding the rules and making sure your brigade (if applicable) and regiment does so as well?: Yes. I do accept to uphold the rules.