Author Topic: RIP North and South (Take 2)  (Read 14431 times)

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
RIP North and South (Take 2)
« on: December 06, 2018, 08:47:43 pm »
It was a good run lads.

War of Rights has and always will be shit.

If you donated to War of Rights you wasted your money and your time.

Campfire games are brainless talentless hacks.
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Duke Of LongTree

• First Lieutenant
  • 1stRM/USMC
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: RIP North and South (Take 2)
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 10:07:00 pm »
10/10

Offline Foxy

• Sergeant Major
  • "Not all those who wander are lost"
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2018, 03:21:04 am »
good run boys

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2018, 10:29:33 am »
Thank you for your input, again

Offline Hinkel

• Board Moderator
  • Confederate Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gen_Hinkel
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2018, 11:58:18 pm »

Just wow.. you are playing my mod and talking shit about a game, I am part of. Good job!  ::)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 11:59:49 pm by Hinkel »

Offline lucsa27

• Sergeant
  • I don't know
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ElQue
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2018, 12:24:54 am »
Lol, North and South was good. But a standalone well made beautiful game is a bit better than a m&b mod...
Danmark til Ejderen!

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2018, 05:31:45 am »
Lol, North and South was good. But a standalone well made beautiful game is a bit better than a m&b mod...

Imagine thinking this

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2018, 05:39:10 am »

Just wow.. you are playing my mod and talking shit about a game, I am part of. Good job!  ::)

Yeah bud I have 1k+ on the mod I know you made it. You couldn't help but stick your name into with every chance you got. I loved North and South, it was a quality mod with a good community that I was a big part of, that doesn't mean that your indie kickstarter trash is a good though. Just because you can reskin and write a few lines of code for an already existing game doesn't make you a game developer. It is honestly astonishing how huge you and your dev teams egos are considering you have been working on this "game" for 5 years and its still in alpha. Pathetic.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2018, 02:57:21 pm »

Yeah bud I have 1k+ on the mod I know you made it. You couldn't help but stick your name into with every chance you got. I loved North and South, it was a quality mod with a good community that I was a big part of, that doesn't mean that your indie kickstarter trash is a good though. Just because you can reskin and write a few lines of code for an already existing game doesn't make you a game developer. It is honestly astonishing how huge you and your dev teams egos are considering you have been working on this "game" for 5 years and its still in alpha. Pathetic.

Battle Cry of Freedom.

Offline Duke Of LongTree

• First Lieutenant
  • 1stRM/USMC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2018, 05:24:34 pm »

Battle Cry of Freedom.

hey now

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2018, 06:50:15 pm »

Battle Cry of Freedom.

hey now

:-* :-* :-*

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2018, 09:38:55 pm »

Battle Cry of Freedom.

I would talk shit about BCoF too but if the mods over here are anything like the ones on the WoR forum I will be instabanned

Offline lucsa27

• Sergeant
  • I don't know
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ElQue
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2018, 12:04:37 am »
What’s so wrong with them making their own game?
Danmark til Ejderen!

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2018, 06:32:06 am »
What’s so wrong with them making their own game?

Nothing is wrong with them making it, but when you take this much time to make a game, sucker idiots into crowdfunding it and don't have anything more than what is essentially a CryEngine tech demo there is a problem. Oh and also having the audacity to charge 30 bucks for it on steam.

Offline Foxy

• Sergeant Major
  • "Not all those who wander are lost"
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2018, 03:09:50 pm »

Battle Cry of Freedom.

I would talk shit about BCoF too but if the mods over here are anything like the ones on the WoR forum I will be instabanned

Preach! Getting banned for memes, shows the quality admining of the WoR forums