Author Topic: RIP North and South (Take 2)  (Read 14434 times)

Offline Duke Of LongTree

• First Lieutenant
  • 1stRM/USMC
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: RIP North and South (Take 2)
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2019, 04:52:47 am »
its kinda like my blood and iron thread till it got locked

Offline baz44331

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2019, 12:08:09 pm »
::) drama in 2019

Oh yes, I am sorry.
I am not allowed to defend myself, if some guys are talking shit about me or the mod. Spreading out false information.

At least you don't have to spend money for a Netflix subscribtion, to get some good drama ;)

HAHA your funny. O and yes Hinkle we all know it was the Secession mod long before N&S I didn't think I need to spell it out because it was totally obvious. also did you say i just have flags? 79th Highlanders textures are done by me and i model the hat and other small parts of them units. The only person who talks shit is you.. Hell you had me work on art for WOR for a long time to tell me it was only for you hahahaha. Fool me, fool me.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 12:31:40 pm by baz44331 »

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2019, 12:37:32 pm »

Oh yes, I am sorry.
I am not allowed to defend myself, if some guys are talking shit about me or the mod. Spreading out false information.

At least you don't have to spend money for a Netflix subscribtion, to get some good drama ;)

HAHA your funny. O and yes Hinkle we all know it was the Secession mod long before N&S I didn't think I need to spell it out because it was totally obvious. also did you say i just have flags? 79th Highlanders textures are done by me and i model the hat and other small parts of them units. The only person who talks shit is you.. Hell you had me work on art for WOR for a long time to tell me it was only for you hahahaha. Fool me, fool me.
No one actually cares about you. In fact no one here has ever heard of you who has relevantly played the mod. Smh people will do whatever for clout.

Offline Nytech

• Private
  • Down with the Eagle and up with the Cross
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AS]DA_MajGen_Nytech
« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2019, 02:16:27 pm »
Honestly, this thread really goes into the drama direction...

baz, not sure what your problem is, but if you want attention then do something better than spreading false accusations or unneccessary info.

O and yes Hinkle we all know it was the Secession mod long before N&S
What the hell? We already clearyfied that we were the successor of Secession, just for NW and not for regular Warband. We were allowed to use everything from Secession, and even got support from Azrooh who was, with Hinkel, one of the last active developers of that mod...

At this point I will just wait for you to finaly give us some evidence for what you're saying the whole time.

Offline baz44331

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2019, 02:18:03 pm »

Oh yes, I am sorry.

No one actually cares about you. In fact no one here has ever heard of you who has relevantly played the mod. Smh people will do whatever for clout.
I don't want you or anyone to care LOL what are you talking about?. Anyway it dont matter if you have never heard of me and again what are you talking about??? The guys from FH community,N&S, 1st NC, Dixieland Army,24INF,1st SCR and the list go's on all know who i am but how that matters i dont know. anyway we just leave it all here BCOF will be our next community.

Offline baz44331

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2019, 02:22:22 pm »
Honestly, this thread really goes into the drama direction...

baz, not sure what your problem is, but if you want attention then do something better than spreading false accusations or unneccessary info.

O and yes Hinkle we all know it was the Secession mod long before N&S
What the hell? We already clearyfied that we were the successor of Secession, just for NW and not for regular Warband. We were allowed to use everything from Secession, and even got support from Azrooh who was, with Hinkel, one of the last active developers of that mod...

At this point I will just wait for you to finaly give us some evidence for what you're saying the whole time.

whats false? everything i said was true. I was working one year for hinkle on art that he requested for WORs. then when he told me before i even finsihed the art no we have changed how we add art in WOR so i dont need your work anymore sry. I have the flags here i can show if you like but it dont matter.
https://i.imgur.com/JZTh54I.png

also check the size of that flag and you will see it matches WOR flag size as Hinkel game me the size.

Also I did add alot of art to N&S, and 79th Highlanders was my art and i did model the parts. so whats false?????

also I gave Hinkel a huge amount of Art before i went to Syria with the army in 2013. it was huge amount of content which i see on some art in WORs. thats why i rage. i come back one year later he tells me.. Hay i have a game now.. can you make me some flags, i was ok I will help as i was sick at the time and had noting to do for many months. I help and he make a tool out of my work. SO WHATS FUCKING FALSE???
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 02:37:25 pm by baz44331 »

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2019, 07:45:15 pm »

Smh people will do whatever for clout.

You would know about that
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2019, 08:58:46 am »

Smh people will do whatever for clout.

You would know about that
tough times

Offline Dredd

• Second Lieutenant
  • 2e(AU) - 84th(NA)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dredd
  • Side: Union
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2019, 11:25:16 am »
Indeed

What's the relationship like between FSE and CG

Offline Lilja Mariasdóttir

• Board Moderator
  • Ist ein Schaf in einer Tasse
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2019, 01:54:43 pm »
Indeed

I would guess not good. When WoR was about to start their kickstarter campaign with all they got, fse just announced their alpha for next year or so one day before the campaign, without having anything, and deleted then consequently WoR Posts^^
But who knows.
Seehofer schafft das Heer ab.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2019, 01:35:56 am »
Indeed

I would guess not good. When WoR was about to start their kickstarter campaign with all they got, fse just announced their alpha for next year or so one day before the campaign, without having anything, and deleted then consequently WoR Posts^^
But who knows.
the god has spoken  8)

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2019, 03:08:45 am »
Indeed

But who knows.
the god has spoken  8)

Moraine the mod is dead big guy you can stop sucking dick now
Smh goomba if you think thats sucking dick you need to walk out of your door in dallas and get a quickie