Author Topic: You don't own me.  (Read 11608 times)

Offline J. Campbell

• First Lieutenant
  • Commanding Officer of the 14th Buckinghamshire
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14th_Cpt_John_Campbell
  • Side: Union
You don't own me.
« on: September 12, 2020, 04:38:44 pm »
This is for fairness and equality for you to see this. Risk and Jolly, you don't run the comp community. Risk, you don't "Own" the NANWL name lose your fucking ego, that's a community name as stated in the 2013 thread addition. Run a NANWL or give up the league name you fucking cuck. Jolly, stop acting like you're some hot shot big shot, you ain't shit. BBG has died because BBG admins are shit, you aren't excluded. Stop bullying Kristine so you can feel more powerful. Fucking idiots.

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
  • Side: Neutral
Re: You don't own me.
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2020, 04:40:05 pm »
This is for fairness and equality for you to see this. Risk and Jolly, you don't run the comp community. Risk, you don't "Own" the NANWL name lose your fucking ego, that's a community name as stated in the 2013 thread addition. Run a NANWL or give up the league name you fucking cuck. Jolly, stop acting like you're some hot shot big shot, you ain't shit. BBG has died because BBG admins are shit, you aren't excluded. Stop bullying Kristine so you can feel more powerful. Fucking idiots.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Offline J. Campbell

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2020, 04:51:48 pm »
Don't get it twisted, I wanna be in your leagues cause that's all that's going on. But lose the Ego's dudes it's a video games.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2020, 05:22:29 pm »
You don't really know much about the competetive community it seems from this post
Seems pretty childish too

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline J. Campbell

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2020, 05:40:53 pm »
You don't really know much about the competetive community it seems from this post
They tried to bully a kid and steal his league because he "had autoblock". Autoblock has nothing to do with ones capability to run a league, it's an excuse to be in control. Bluenose made a league, then Jolly made one IMMEDIATELY after. Yeah, I don't know much about the comp community lol. No, you guys are just letting these very rude people run everything, when it should be ran by competent people who are actually going to listen to other input and not just be control freaks.

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2020, 05:54:32 pm »
My plan to make a league began began before bluenose even posted his. I did not bully him, I was against what happened on his thread. I had listen to him and mayhem and I talked to mayhem about because they were supposed to run it together then bluenose continued with his anyways.
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2020, 05:55:43 pm »
They tried to bully a kid and steal his league because he "had autoblock". Autoblock has nothing to do with ones capability to run a league, it's an excuse to be in control. Bluenose made a league, then Jolly made one IMMEDIATELY after. Yeah, I don't know much about the comp community lol. No, you guys are just letting these very rude people run everything, when it should be ran by competent people who are actually going to listen to other input and not just be control freaks.
The reason is not to be in control it's to ensure integrity within the competitive community.. it wouldn't really reflect well on our community if we allowed cheaters who admitted to using hacks to run our league(s). NW has no precedents set for cheating in video games so the community has to step up and set those themselves. In any other video game cheating/hacking most often results in bans from the community/game so Kristine is lucky he didn't get completely black-balled. You should leave the discussion of this matter to people who actually know what they're talking about, you said it yourself you don't know much about the competitive scene so why don't you let the people who DO know much about the competitive scene discuss and make decisions on this matter.

Clearly this has nothing to do with "bullying kids" for "control" ... you really do not realize how much people like Jolly and Risk have done for this community as a whole and will likely continue to do. You should be appreciative of the fact that they even devote time to run events within this community especially when it's riddled with ungrateful fucks like you.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline J. Campbell

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2020, 05:56:12 pm »
My plan to make a league began began before bluenose even posted his. I did not bully him, I was against what happened on his thread. I had listen to him and mayhem and I talked to mayhem about because they were supposed to run it together then bluenose continued with his anyways.
You were helping bluenose up until he made it public bro. You tormented the poor ignorant child. Why lead someone on to believe you're gonna help him? That's so mean man, this is a video game, but he's still a human you don't need to bully him.

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2020, 05:57:18 pm »
You were helping bluenose up until he made it public bro. You tormented the poor ignorant child. Why lead someone on to believe you're gonna help him? That's so mean man, this is a video game, but he's still a human you don't need to bully him.
what are you talking about
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline J. Campbell

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2020, 05:59:35 pm »
The reason is not to be in control it's to ensure integrity within the competitive community.. it wouldn't really reflect well on our community if we allowed cheaters who admitted to using hacks to run our league(s). NW has no precedents set for cheating in video games so the community has to step up and set those themselves. In any other video game cheating/hacking most often results in bans from the community/game so Kristine is lucky he didn't get completely black-balled. You should leave the discussion of this matter to people who actually know what they're talking about, you said it yourself you don't know much about the competitive scene so why don't you let the people who DO know much about the competitive scene discuss and make decisions on this matter.

Clearly this has nothing to do with "bullying kids" for "control" ... you really do not realize how much people like Jolly and Risk have done for this community as a whole and will likely continue to do. You should be appreciative of the fact that they even devote time to run events within this community especially when it's riddled with ungrateful fucks like you.
Y'all are just better at melee, THAT'S IT. You don't lead successful communities, you don't know how to lead 1v1's, you're not in the regular scene of NW where the majority of numbers are at, and you all do nothing but disband and reform constantly. Stop acting like you're above people because you know how to fucking melee. None of you ever hosted until like 2018, and even then Jolly you just recently started doing leagues, Risk has only done RGL and NANWL, which are fine, but NANWL is not "his" like he seems to think it is. Autistic remarks are very common in your little friend group bro, idk what y'all be smoking but god damn. Just stop being control freaks and let other people host fun stuff too you incosiderate fucks.

Offline J. Campbell

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2020, 06:00:34 pm »
We'll save the bluenose topic til he's online

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2020, 06:03:14 pm »
#DefundTheJolly

These egregious actions by this dirty man who calls himself Jolly shall no longer go unnoticed, stand up my brothers riot, pillage the streets, plunder the cities, and rape the 0 women that play warband.

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2020, 06:03:51 pm »

better at melee     you know how to fucking melee

Yo Windflower get the camera, someone thinks you're good at melee.

On another note

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2020, 06:05:20 pm »
For the past I dunno 4ish years I've done my best to try and increase community involvement on fse, getting more pub regiments doing semi comp events. I've hosted pub events, I've been an admin for pub event for 4 years. This isn't new to me, I don't get anything out of this. All I want to do is keep pushing a community for those who are still active in it. I was a pub boy before comp and honestly I aint big news in comp, it's not for me.

Don't start coming at people for ego and control if you don't talk to them before hand to understand what it is they do. I don't care much to argue with you on fse or over text. If you really want to discuss this them lets do it in TS and do it properly.

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2020, 06:07:03 pm »
For the past I dunno 4ish years I've done my best to try and increase community involvement on fse, getting more pub regiments doing semi comp events. I've hosted pub events, I've been an admin for pub event for 4 years. This isn't new to me, I don't get anything out of this. All I want to do is keep pushing a community for those who are still active in it. I was a pub boy before comp and honestly I aint big news in comp, it's not for me.

Don't start coming at people for ego and control if you don't talk to them before hand to understand what it is they do. I don't care much to argue with you on fse or over text. If you really want to discuss this them lets do it in TS and do it properly.
We shall no longer meet with you, your cowardess ways are no longer accepted, you have 2 options here, defund yourself and resign or the streets shall burn

BEAN LIVES MATTER