Poll

Is Karth the GOAT?

yes
3 (60%)
yes
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: All-Time Leaders (NA)  (Read 27653 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: All-Time Leaders (NA)
« Reply #240 on: August 20, 2022, 07:35:35 pm »
Please remove russianfury off this list
sorry who are u?
your cr? Show some respect.
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #241 on: August 23, 2022, 04:14:33 am »
sorry who are u? Will do!!!
Oh we got a wise guy ovah here

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #242 on: August 23, 2022, 06:21:05 am »
sorry who are u? Will do!!!
Oh we got a wise guy ovah here

Are you okay?
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #243 on: August 23, 2022, 09:51:50 am »

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

yecgga

« Reply #244 on: August 23, 2022, 12:38:22 pm »
NickCole should be top 5.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 23, 2022, 05:11:42 pm »
NickCole should be top 5.
for reforming and disbanding sure
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline HiReaper

• Second Lieutenant
  • Not a chav and known hatecrimer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Reaps
« Reply #246 on: August 23, 2022, 06:29:58 pm »

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #247 on: August 23, 2022, 07:16:57 pm »

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #248 on: August 23, 2022, 07:30:10 pm »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: November 10, 2022, 07:05:11 pm »
It has been a while since this thread has been posted but i enjoy coming around to relive ssome of the moments of NW. I hold those days dear to heart

Alexander
Alexander's regiments namely the 7y and 5th dominated the underground scene while they were active. They didn't really have the player base to compete with a lot of these high skilled regiments but it was mostly through Alexander's leadership and cohesion as a unit that led them to be able to compete with these regiments as well as keep dominating the "league 2" scene. Alexander managed to form a larger group with more experienced players in what would be his pinnacle in the 75th. He managed to lead his regiment to a league title which is an impressive feat no matter the time period, though it was against a practically fallen apart 18th squad. His workhorse attitude and commitment led them to that title and few can deny him that TNWL win. Unfortunately Alexander didn't find much success in NW after this as his future attempts at putting together a solid regiment failed and he was basically squashed out of the scene.
[close]

Though many had bad things to say about me, i appreciate what was said here. It may have been Mount and Blade but in our regiments we trained hard. Our players had..questionable personalities to say the least but the compromise was that we trained hard and if you didnt show up, you didnt play in league. I think thats what made us a solid opponent for some of those heavy hitting regiments. I would have done some things differently if i had the chance to go back, but i regret nothing! thank you.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
« Reply #251 on: November 10, 2022, 07:47:19 pm »
That’s cool and all but why is Russian fury still on this list he got carried by wastee a true leader/ rocket league guru
CoC > any other team

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: November 11, 2022, 05:58:55 pm »
It has been a while since this thread has been posted but i enjoy coming around to relive ssome of the moments of NW. I hold those days dear to heart

Alexander
Alexander's regiments namely the 7y and 5th dominated the underground scene while they were active. They didn't really have the player base to compete with a lot of these high skilled regiments but it was mostly through Alexander's leadership and cohesion as a unit that led them to be able to compete with these regiments as well as keep dominating the "league 2" scene. Alexander managed to form a larger group with more experienced players in what would be his pinnacle in the 75th. He managed to lead his regiment to a league title which is an impressive feat no matter the time period, though it was against a practically fallen apart 18th squad. His workhorse attitude and commitment led them to that title and few can deny him that TNWL win. Unfortunately Alexander didn't find much success in NW after this as his future attempts at putting together a solid regiment failed and he was basically squashed out of the scene.
[close]

Though many had bad things to say about me, i appreciate what was said here. It may have been Mount and Blade but in our regiments we trained hard. Our players had..questionable personalities to say the least but the compromise was that we trained hard and if you didnt show up, you didnt play in league. I think thats what made us a solid opponent for some of those heavy hitting regiments. I would have done some things differently if i had the chance to go back, but i regret nothing! thank you.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: November 14, 2022, 06:00:46 pm »

Alexander
[close]

You have no friends
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #254 on: November 14, 2022, 07:59:53 pm »

Alexander
[close]

You will always be a NA star bb.