That's right, NWgioh bitches.
much heart of the cards
Make your deck here and prepare to get quickscoped by muh l33t dragon or ancient gear deck.http://www.ygopro.co/Ygochrome.aspx
Gonna do this shit tournament style with format TBA depending on the number of players - most likely will be done over the span of a few days depending on numbers and availability.
Prize is a steam game of your choice up to $20.RULES
- All games wil be played with no time limit, 8000 starting LP, 5 card starting hand, 1 card per draw, November 2015 TCG banlist, TCG cards ONLY. - the deck editor walks you through this.
- No pendulum summoning/monsters - if you are really deadset on using them, I'd suggest never playing the game again and/or suicide for the betterment of mankind
- XYZ and Synchro summoning/monsters are allowed, but will result in you being branded a bitch, bitch.
- If you make an Exodia (or other) deck that forces people to watch you play solitaire for 5 minutes, you're a cunt.
- All matches must be observed (in spectator) by me or a ref.
- Players are allowed a 40 card main deck, 10 card extra deck (used primarily for fusion monsters or XYZbitches), and a 10 card side deck.
- Once the matches have started you CANNOT change your deck, use your side deck wisely. Changes can be made via pm to me up until the start of matches.
- Using a card that is not registered will result in disqualification, no exceptions.
To join, post the application below in the thread. Once you have completed your deck, take a screenshot of it and pm it to me. Changes to a previously registered deck (up until matches begin) will be handled in the same manner. The reason for using pm rather than posting it here is so other participants cant study your deck in advance. I will only look at them when ref'ing a match (if you seriously think I'd cheat... just lol).
Screenshot should look something like this:
Username (in game):
I promise to abide by the above rules and acknowledge that failing to do so may result in disqualification at Junedragon's discretion: yes/no
Good luck and good memes.