Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 915808 times)

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: M. Points | 19.06 | Crossed Swords
« Reply #9180 on: June 22, 2020, 07:21:53 pm »
Spoiler
@TZ0

godverdomme ik dronk net een lekker koud slokje water, nu ligt het allemaal over mijn bureau
[close]
hahahahahaha
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #9181 on: June 22, 2020, 07:57:38 pm »
@melsyo

So what exactly is your problem? I don't remember tzo making excuses after you beat us, it was literally everyone else running their mouths. Upsets happen, even the best teams on paper can have a day when they play like a tier 3 team. You were the better team on that night, which goes without question.

And now that you got 7-0'd it's only excuses and other petty insults directed towards us. And you are surprised why are tzo members toxic lol, y'all literally started talking shit for no reason since day one.

@Ryan if you won, tournies with sword would matter as much as bayo only tournies, we know

@wursti ..actually no comment, you're one of the dumbest people I've ever met
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9182 on: June 22, 2020, 07:59:49 pm »
@melsyo

So what exactly is your problem? I don't remember tzo making excuses after you beat us, it was literally everyone else running their mouths. Upsets happen, even the best teams on paper can have a day when they play like a tier 3 team. You were the better team on that night, which goes without question.

And now that you got 7-0'd it's only excuses and other petty insults directed towards us. And you are surprised why are tzo members toxic lol, y'all literally started talking shit for no reason since day one.

You know very well that that's a Tz0 trademark, like I said there is a good reason you guys are overwhelmingly regarded as the most toxic team. And I didn't make any excuses for losing,
Spoiler
Extaz honestly played well yesterday, I've never claimed that we're a better team and I didn't disrespect their deserved win yesterday.
I was happy we beat them in the 7v7 tournament because they're a tough opponent.
[close]
So I have no clue what you're trying to achieve by restirring lol
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 08:04:32 pm by Melsyo »
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #9183 on: June 22, 2020, 08:06:45 pm »
@melsyo

You know very well that that's a Tz0 trademark, like I said there is a good reason you guys are overwhelmingly regarded as the most toxic team. And I didn't make any excuses for losing,
Spoiler
Extaz honestly played well yesterday, I've never claimed that we're a better team and I didn't disrespect their deserved win yesterday.
I was happy we beat them in the 7v7 tournament because they're a tough opponent.
[close]
No its Jedi's trademark
Spoiler
:o :) ;) >:( :-[ :-\ >:( >:( :( 8) ??? ::) :-[ :-\ :-* :-* :'( :'( :) :)
[close]
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9184 on: June 22, 2020, 08:07:57 pm »
@melsyo

Spoiler
[close]
No its Jedi's trademark
Spoiler
[close]
Vegi, this is a competitive groupfighting board, could you leave?

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #9185 on: June 22, 2020, 08:09:10 pm »
lmaoooooooooooo

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #9186 on: June 22, 2020, 08:12:10 pm »
I dont remember being toxic at all recently but ok

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9187 on: June 22, 2020, 08:16:09 pm »
Yeah you, Fwuffy, Lapache, Rune, Fralla and majority is fine lol

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #9188 on: June 22, 2020, 08:17:19 pm »
ah yes the mels dimestore psychoanalysis
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9189 on: June 22, 2020, 08:25:08 pm »
ah yes the mels dimestore psychoanalysis
ah dayboul, the one that adds you on steam just to complain about m.points

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #9190 on: June 22, 2020, 08:26:21 pm »
@melsyo

Spoiler
[close]

Yes, as i said, from my perspective we are only toxic because  everyone started talking shit at us for no reason literally since day one.

Yeah you, Fwuffy, Lapache, Rune, Fralla and majority is fine lol

Bruh I'm a good guy too, I'm just trying to understand the problem which seems to be in you and everyone else.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Nock

« Reply #9191 on: June 22, 2020, 08:30:59 pm »
could yall shut up already

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #9192 on: June 22, 2020, 08:32:21 pm »
@melsyo

Spoiler
[close]
No its Jedi's trademark
Spoiler
[close]
Vegi, this is a competitive groupfighting board, could you leave?
Sorry i'll let the dogs talk
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #9193 on: June 22, 2020, 08:32:26 pm »

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.