Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 716817 times)

Offline Vespasian

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex 91st & Spartan
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Lt_Vespasian
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #1425 on: December 06, 2014, 11:13:34 pm »
Got an AWP redline that I'd maybe want to trade for the right price. As you can see it also has 4 stickers (Na'vi, Virtus Pro, Nip and LDLC) and is in MW condition.
Spoiler
[close]

stickers don't make my bet value go up lol
Unless you have something insane like a IBP holo sticker on it.

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #1426 on: December 07, 2014, 12:35:04 am »
Think I've finally learned my lesson, don't bet on Cloud9, especially with those odds
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 03:55:14 am by Fungus »
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Pickett Pie

• Donator
  • There's more than League?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [IV]1LH_Husar_Pickett_Pie
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1427 on: December 07, 2014, 09:53:41 am »
Spoiler
[close]

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #1428 on: December 07, 2014, 04:38:28 pm »
I don't always place bets on underdogs, but when I do, the cumulative value is less then 20 cents  8)
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1429 on: December 07, 2014, 04:58:33 pm »
Spoiler
[close]
Is that little manlet Shahzam?

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: December 07, 2014, 06:06:20 pm »
I think its just some random fan.
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: December 07, 2014, 06:47:07 pm »
"let us pose for a picture my friend"
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Madbull

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Grd_Madbull
« Reply #1432 on: December 07, 2014, 08:09:19 pm »

Offline The Norseman

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Kpl_TheNorseman
« Reply #1433 on: December 07, 2014, 11:32:41 pm »
Wtf Faceit, how am i supposed to win when you ALWAYS put me up against teams like this. I used to be level 6 now 4 due to this crap

You should play with me, thomas, mike and meister, we never lose! 75 wins and 12 losses, of which 7-8 were against hackers!
The Norseman is my name in my name.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

Offline Vespasian

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex 91st & Spartan
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Lt_Vespasian
« Reply #1434 on: December 08, 2014, 12:23:53 am »
Wtf Faceit, how am i supposed to win when you ALWAYS put me up against teams like this. I used to be level 6 now 4 due to this crap

You should play with me, thomas, mike and meister, we never lose! 75 wins and 12 losses, of which 7-8 were against hackers!
I do play with Mike & Meister, you're in Rapid-E too arent you? I just play terribly atm because at uni i only have laptop which plays at 20fps, somehow i still manage to keep up with the team at mge though.

Offline Pickett Pie

• Donator
  • There's more than League?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [IV]1LH_Husar_Pickett_Pie
« Reply #1435 on: December 08, 2014, 02:43:02 am »
"let us pose for a picture my friend"
Pasha is love
Pasha is life
The biceps are always with you my friend.

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: December 08, 2014, 03:03:53 am »
Snax went HAM on that 2nd map, goddamn son.

Offline The Norseman

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Kpl_TheNorseman
« Reply #1437 on: December 08, 2014, 03:17:18 pm »

I do play with Mike & Meister, you're in Rapid-E too arent you? I just play terribly atm because at uni i only have laptop which plays at 20fps, somehow i still manage to keep up with the team at mge though.

Ah thats unfortunate, I just put my graphics settings to the lowest and it helps a bit atleast!
The Norseman is my name in my name.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: December 08, 2014, 03:33:44 pm »
pff I'm lucky if I get 20 fps on some maps

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: December 08, 2014, 03:39:44 pm »
I'm lucky if I get below 300FPS on any map.