Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 527044 times)

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The General Political Thread - Brexit poll (#FSEXIT)
« Reply #2430 on: February 15, 2018, 02:44:02 am »

A rather rascist tweet from YouTube, if you ask me. Imagine the uproar we'd get from the SJW's if it said "Subscribe to white creators."

What are your guys' thoughts on this so-called "Black History Month"? In my opinion, it's a ridiculous concept that shouldn't be "marked" in any way. We don't have "White History Month", nor do we have "Yellow History Month" or "Red History Month" so why the hell should we have a "Black History Month"? Besides, why should we have a month celebrating the history of a certain skin colour? What's the point of it?
because they been through a lotta shit as a race dawg

So has every race.

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2431 on: February 15, 2018, 06:10:48 pm »

A rather rascist tweet from YouTube, if you ask me. Imagine the uproar we'd get from the SJW's if it said "Subscribe to white creators."

What are your guys' thoughts on this so-called "Black History Month"? In my opinion, it's a ridiculous concept that shouldn't be "marked" in any way. We don't have "White History Month", nor do we have "Yellow History Month" or "Red History Month" so why the hell should we have a "Black History Month"? Besides, why should we have a month celebrating the history of a certain skin colour? What's the point of it?

What did you expect from a fascistic company such as Google?

Edit :

https://twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/963908726842380290
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 06:12:57 pm by Ledger »

Norwegian13

« Reply #2432 on: February 15, 2018, 08:20:00 pm »
Yeah, I saw that yesterday. It's crazy, they call everyone who's saying this is ridiculous 'rascists' whilist being racist themselves. Thank God we don't "celebrate" this month in Europe. (atleast not in Norway, not so sure about other parts of Europe, but I don't think so)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #2433 on: February 15, 2018, 08:34:58 pm »

So has every race.
blacks probably had it the worst throughout history

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #2434 on: February 15, 2018, 08:38:00 pm »

So has every race.
Because they had shit societies, leaders and organization / complicity to whites such as selling slaves to traders. They did it all to themselves and deserve no remorse
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Norwegian13

« Reply #2435 on: February 15, 2018, 08:38:08 pm »
-

So has every race.

Still doesn't mean that they deserve to have an entire month dedicated to their 'history' as well as have sites like YouTube licking their feet.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #2436 on: February 15, 2018, 08:47:23 pm »
Spoiler
-

So has every race.

Still doesn't mean that they deserve to have an entire month dedicated to their 'history' as well as have sites like YouTube licking their feet.
[close]
Leftist companies ruin the peace of black history month imo, its whats popular and accepted so thats what they're going for I guess trying to have a clever marketing campaign.  :-\

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Norwegian13

« Reply #2437 on: February 15, 2018, 08:54:38 pm »
Spoiler
-

So has every race.

[close]
Leftist companies ruin the peace of black history month imo, its whats popular and accepted so thats what they're going for I guess trying to have a clever marketing campaign.  :-\

Reminds me of when Netflix created that (clearly racist) show "Dear White People". I wonder what companies like Google and Netflix want to achieve by having 'pro-black' marketing campaigns such as this. So far they've not achieved anything except infuriate a lot of people as well as creating a bigger divide between people.

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #2438 on: February 15, 2018, 09:08:54 pm »
In fairness, Black History Month is a predominantly American thing, and the blacks have had it the worst in U.S history, maybe the natives could compete but its not like their abuse was was completely intentional.

Offline hunter491

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2439 on: February 15, 2018, 09:22:17 pm »
In fairness, Black History Month is a predominantly American thing, and the blacks have had it the worst in U.S history, maybe the natives could compete but its not like their abuse was was completely intentional.

Morgan Freeman disagrees with you.

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #2440 on: February 15, 2018, 09:48:07 pm »
Any good TV Shows?

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2441 on: February 15, 2018, 10:12:56 pm »
Not really, I think most of the good ones are finished now.

Norwegian13

« Reply #2442 on: February 15, 2018, 10:41:59 pm »
I think you guys are on the wrong thread. Go here instead.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #2443 on: February 15, 2018, 10:55:48 pm »
What actually is the point of black history month?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2444 on: February 16, 2018, 12:14:34 am »

The Irish had it worse, they were slaves too.