Author Topic: Tropical Paradise  (Read 370312 times)

Offline Walter

• Second Lieutenant
  • Retired Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Walter
  • Side: Union
Re: Tropical Paradise
« Reply #600 on: February 20, 2015, 09:54:29 pm »
Steam Name: [DDF] Bajermissen
In-game Name: DDF_FR_Kor_Walter
Why you should be an administrator?: Beacouse i love to play on the server and have alot of experience to use Admin and i think im fair to other players when they troll then i punish them so others can have it fun
Previous Experience(If Any): The_Boarding_Battle_Server, 65y_Official_Server, DDF_Commander, The_Killbox, Jail_Break

It is called Killbox...... not "The_Killbox"........
Ted why so serious about that try to take a day off  :P

Offline magnus312

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: February 22, 2015, 04:41:23 pm »
Hi! I just wanted to report an incident i just had on your server.
I just joined the server with the name Goldstein_The_Jewish_Banker, and the admin, Petain, told me too change my name. I proceeded to ask what was wrong with my name, and he kicked me. I changed my name too Goldstein_The_Jew. I then asked him if he was pleased now, he replied "NO!" and banned me without warning. I think this behavior is most inappropriate for an admin, even on the border of trolling or abuse. I do not see why i was banned, i do not know if it was perm or just a temp, but i dont see what ws wrong with my name, as i myself believe in judaism and the name Goldstein is not uncommon amongst us. I think you should puinish that sort of abuse by the Admins, who are supposed to make the server more playable, not to go on ban and kicking sprees vecause of names.

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #602 on: February 22, 2015, 04:51:08 pm »
Oh and I suppose that you are also a banker?

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: February 22, 2015, 05:11:08 pm »
I just joined the server with the name Goldstein_The_Jewish_Banker, and the admin, Petain, told me too change my name. I proceeded to ask what was wrong with my name, and he kicked me. I changed my name too Goldstein_The_Jew. I then asked him if he was pleased now, he replied "NO!" and banned me without warning. I think this behavior is most inappropriate for an admin, even on the border of trolling or abuse. I do not see why i was banned, i do not know if it was perm or just a temp, but i dont see what ws wrong with my name, as i myself believe in judaism and the name Goldstein is not uncommon amongst us. I think you should puinish that sort of abuse by the Admins, who are supposed to make the server more playable, not to go on ban and kicking sprees vecause of names.

May I remember you that you founded the reigment "SS" with all the stuff like SS-ranks and so on? No jew would found a regiment like that...... so stop trolling, please.

Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline 83rdKA Emms

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: February 23, 2015, 04:39:31 pm »
Admin Application
Steam Name: Julius_Movement
In-game Name: 83rdKA_Staff_BrigGen_Marshal
Why you should be an administrator?: I am trying to be a international admin to help every server out by adminning, i like playing on Tropical paradise and always get annoyed by getting trolled by peeps or plank spammed
Previous Experience(If Any): Enough Regimental leading experience/ know how to use admin powers and not abuse

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arminius
« Reply #605 on: February 23, 2015, 05:51:57 pm »
such idiot(you ofc) >:(
Arminius/Dennis Bergkamp/Tristan Bouvier/J.P. ...

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: February 24, 2015, 07:11:13 am »
Admin Application
Steam Name: Julius_Movement
In-game Name: 83rdKA_Staff_BrigGen_Marshal
Why you should be an administrator?: I am trying to be a international admin to help every server out by adminning, i like playing on Tropical paradise and always get annoyed by getting trolled by peeps or plank spammed
Previous Experience(If Any): Enough Regimental leading experience/ know how to use admin powers and not abuse

Admin applications are currently closed. Those that have been accepted have been contacted. Those that has not been contacted, have not been given admin.

Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline hardcorefreestyleboy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Yes the name is supposed to be RAINBOWLIKE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: GERRY
« Reply #607 on: February 24, 2015, 01:33:35 pm »
NW admins are just terrible in every way
Gerry is butiful!!!

Offline BlueMoon_IT

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zzyz
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #608 on: February 24, 2015, 01:56:12 pm »
NW admins are just terrible in every way
yèèès

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: February 25, 2015, 05:04:30 pm »
I totally agree.
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: February 25, 2015, 05:20:44 pm »

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?

Offline BlueMoon_IT

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zzyz
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #611 on: February 25, 2015, 05:22:04 pm »

Offline Lewis96

• Major
  • Not so ded
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Waiting for holdfast
« Reply #612 on: February 25, 2015, 09:22:05 pm »
Is this server still a thing?

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #613 on: February 25, 2015, 09:30:28 pm »
Is this server still a thing?
Holy fucking shit it lives!

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: February 26, 2015, 08:07:19 am »