Author Topic: Tropical Paradise  (Read 370326 times)

Offline Domates

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Tropical Paradise
« Reply #375 on: November 26, 2014, 02:55:49 pm »
Unban Request for Lady_Galadriel

What was happening when you got banned-I was cheating to get a musketoon and vodka bottle everytime I spawn as partisan.

25 November 2014 something between 22:00-22:20   Gmt+2

Player ID:357626

Why should you be unbanned?- I have deleted the cheat and I will not cheat again.

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #376 on: November 26, 2014, 06:13:24 pm »
Unban Request for Lady_Galadriel

What was happening when you got banned-I was cheating to get a musketoon and vodka bottle everytime I spawn as partisan.

25 November 2014 something between 22:00-22:20   Gmt+2

Player ID:357626

Why should you be unbanned?- I have deleted the cheat and I will not cheat again.
You will be unbanned in 3 days.
Refrain from cheating, and make sure you follow the rules.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #377 on: November 29, 2014, 01:28:34 pm »
Conway bae
I played on your map today on TP for an hour, and I thought I'd give it some feedback :)

+Style with the huts is very nice, especially the one in the center
+Lots of places to explore, and a large variety of spawns, which mean that you won't be playing in the same are for very long

However, it could still be improved

- Too many small islands. Since you can only really go from one to another by bridge or boat, that leaves you extremely vulnerable to shooting
- Too little space 4 melee - a lot of the balconies and passages are very narrow, and, as such, discourage people from using anything whcih has side attacks (swords, axes, rakes, scythes, rifle butts, etc)
- Very demanding map - lots of props + smoke = lower framerate and a tiny bit of lag, even with a 30 ping connection and settings on low-medium (on the other maps it would reach 60-70 on my laptop) I especially hated the central structure, where the chairs on the balcony thing impede movement and can cause one to glitch, resulting in a certain death
- Please, add another door to the central building
- Please add another door to the rectangular brick building next to the central one - it is extremely easy for one to camp there and easily shoot anyone coming on the rather long, narrow rope bridge that leads to it
- Smaller details, like ground smoothing and the ground textures, could be given  a wee bit more attention, plz
- More ways to go from island to island on foot, rather than having to use boats

A general concern was the ease with which spawnkilling and backstabbing occured. Some of the more centrally-placed spawns were in areas usually crammed with players, meaning that it was extremely easy to spawnkill someone in a small, enclosed space. The narrow, paths which lead into each other also result in more backstabbing than I have otherwise seen, focring people to uncomfortably look back and forth every second to see if someone is near them! The worst, however, is when the person who backstabs you spawns behind you - reminded me almost of some older CoD maps :(

In any case, this is a great, complex map (much needed), but some of the smaller gameplay issues reaalllyy need to be fixed urgently :)
<3

Offline Dimitri Boyka

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hand_Of_God_Priest_Dovahkiin
« Reply #378 on: November 29, 2014, 02:16:55 pm »
Conway bae
- Too little space 4 melee - a lot of the balconies and passages are very narrow, and, as such, discourage people from using anything whcih has side attacks
Have you tried spinning with a sword? Coz that works for me.

Offline hardcorefreestyleboy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Yes the name is supposed to be RAINBOWLIKE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: GERRY
« Reply #379 on: December 03, 2014, 07:28:50 pm »
Do you need a map? I could make a cool one for you
Gerry is butiful!!!

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: December 04, 2014, 09:53:14 am »
Do you need a map? I could make a cool one for you
That would be much appreciated!

Offline Kiril_Stoynov

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kiril
  • Side: Confederacy
Admin Application
« Reply #381 on: December 08, 2014, 03:49:19 am »
Steam Name: Varus
------------------
In-game Name: (I have multiple)
------------------
Why you should be an administrator?: Because i can be very active from 7 AM to 9 AM - 5 PM to 10 PM Eastern. And 100% active on weekends. I am a good admin, i moderate a lot, watch for cheaters and stuff and assure myself that everyone plays equally on this amazing server. ;)
------------------------------------------
Previous Experience(If Any): Yes i was Admin on multiple servers before, they were not that popular. the max they would reach would be 10-20 members. It was Battle aswell the one that i was the most active on so yea...
------------------------------------------

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: December 09, 2014, 01:11:59 am »
Lolol can an admin go on TP and disable voting and autoblock and cav and ....

Some fucktard must have changed them earlier and now the place is like Cav_GF :D ;D
<3

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arminius
« Reply #383 on: December 10, 2014, 06:03:23 pm »
Lolol can an admin go on TP and disable voting and autoblock and cav and ....

Some fucktard must have changed them earlier and now the place is like Cav_GF :D ;D
I would say wow GG.
Arminius/Dennis Bergkamp/Tristan Bouvier/J.P. ...

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: December 11, 2014, 01:26:13 pm »
Only badmins here soz

Offline BlueMoon_IT

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zzyz
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #385 on: December 11, 2014, 02:27:07 pm »
Only badmins here soz
You're one of them

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #386 on: December 11, 2014, 09:01:13 pm »
me and nappur are bff's now you guys.
http://gyazo.com/9ddbd20a7a6d3f5448871bd2cbbfd820

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: December 11, 2014, 09:17:19 pm »
me and nappur are bff's now you guys.
http://gyazo.com/9ddbd20a7a6d3f5448871bd2cbbfd820
He likes to be tickled on the belly

Offline DrDoom151

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [TAP]DrDoom151
« Reply #388 on: December 14, 2014, 12:05:43 pm »
Today I've been having trouble connecting to your server. Once the rotation reaches Sjotofta, I can't connect anymore. It downloads the map, connects me, but then just repeats the download infinitely. It seems I'm not the only one. There were around 40 players on the server before the map changed, but once it rotated to Sjotofta, the number dropped to around 10. Hopefully you can fix this or tell me how to fix it on my side!

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: December 14, 2014, 05:22:02 pm »
Today I've been having trouble connecting to your server. Once the rotation reaches Sjotofta, I can't connect anymore. It downloads the map, connects me, but then just repeats the download infinitely. It seems I'm not the only one. There were around 40 players on the server before the map changed, but once it rotated to Sjotofta, the number dropped to around 10. Hopefully you can fix this or tell me how to fix it on my side!
Server has been reset, and that will hopefully fix the issue. I havent touched Sjotofta or the server files, so i have no idea what causes it.