Author Topic: Tropical Paradise  (Read 370384 times)

Offline Goldberg

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: Tropical Paradise
« Reply #180 on: September 22, 2014, 10:02:10 pm »
You sound... mad. :D Congrats on the 100% attendance! I have a cure for your anger  - works every time ;D 
Spoiler
[close]
acting like a child instead of responding to the actual issue, haha you're great

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #181 on: September 22, 2014, 10:12:54 pm »
Well

I have 1500 hours, so please don't compare our experiences or skills in the game. Others have even moar. In fact, since you started playing nearly two years after the release of the mod, I guess that you are pretty new. That's ok.
Insulting someone is not the way to alert them to your problems, or get someone to support your claims. What we see is angry jew raging about a tempban.
100% attendance, yet you say that the community is awful? Why continue playing? Tropical Para is one of the best privately run servers, and a jew raging about a tempban isnt really gonna change that, or the way the wider audience comes to see it as a server.
Hopefully, you realise that the admin does not know that you are a Jew irl, and so presumes that you are just trying to insult jews with a very stereotypical name. I would have done the same in his position.
Oh, and before I forget , it is just a tempban. Change your name please, and just keep on playing.
(Funny how a person with the name JewStein_Goldberg calls me immature, but that, I guess, is that).

Spoiler
You are a golden opportunity to troll - I can't resist  :( :'( :(
[close]
<3

Offline Goldberg

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 22, 2014, 10:16:47 pm »
Well

I have 1500 hours, so please don't compare our experiences or skills in the game. Others have even moar. In fact, since you started playing nearly two years after the release of the mod, I guess that you are pretty new. That's ok.
Insulting someone is not the way to alert them to your problems, or get someone to support your claims. What we see is angry jew raging about a tempban.
100% attendance, yet you say that the community is awful? Why continue playing? Tropical Para is one of the best privately run servers, and a jew raging about a tempban isnt really gonna change that, or the way the wider audience comes to see it as a server.
Hopefully, you realise that the admin does not know that you are a Jew irl, and so presumes that you are just trying to insult jews with a very stereotypical name. I would have done the same in his position.
Oh, and before I forget , it is just a tempban. Change your name please, and just keep on playing.
(Funny how a person with the name JewStein_Goldberg calls me immature, but that, I guess, is that).

Spoiler
You are a golden opportunity to troll - I can't resist  :( :'( :(
[close]

your entire post is filled with more hostility and racism than I have ever done on this forum or game, calling me a raging jew and using my last name in an antisemitic pun. and making fun of my name and my friends last name. my legal last name and her legal last name combined is immature? get real
and stop commenting about who is a veteran in this game and who is not, it's embarrassing. you aren't even responding to my original posts at all and cherry picking my responses to your insults, so please stop posting. you aren't even an admin on the server and my first 2 posts were in responses to admins.

what do you people not understand that he said absolutely nothing? that is the only problem here whatsoever
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 10:18:48 pm by Goldberg »

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 22, 2014, 10:30:01 pm »
your entire post is filled with more hostility and racism than I have ever done on this forum or game, calling me a raging jew and using my last name in an antisemitic pun.
Anti-semitic* not anti-semantic. To clarify, JewStein_Goldberg is not a very mature name, not because you are jewish (an odd association), but because anyone reading it seems to figure that you are trying to use stereotypes for Jews, and, therefore, can't really take you that seriously.
Since when is "raaging jew" offensive? You can call me a "raging Greek"... no probs.
Lets stop polluting this wonderful thread, and move this convo to PM.

(No hostility, of course \/ )
Spoiler
can't you goons look at the image I posted? admin said absolutely nothing use your eyeballs and look at it.
I have 100% attendance with my regiment for the last 8 months so get off your high horse thinking you are some veteran of this awful communit so you must be seriously over-sensitive and a brainwashed crybaby if you are offended by this
what can't you get through your thick skull that I had absolutely no idea what was causing me to be kicked other than I asked a question about why someone unrelated to me was kicked and I received zero warnings or a reason?
put on your big boy pants and read everything I typed instead of whining about hostility. of course I am going to be pissed off when I'm playing with friends this is just a case of how horrible napoleonic admins are. immediately kicking or banning people, without even telling them why, or maybe here's a thought. how about you just ask someone first instead of kicking people? that typically pisses people off, in the middle of them fighting someone in combat

[close]
<3

Offline Goldberg

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 22, 2014, 10:39:06 pm »
your entire post is filled with more hostility and racism than I have ever done on this forum or game, calling me a raging jew and using my last name in an antisemitic pun.
Anti-semitic* not anti-semantic. To clarify, JewStein_Goldberg is not a very mature name, not because you are jewish (an odd association), but because anyone reading it seems to figure that you are trying to use stereotypes for Jews, and, therefore, can't really take you that seriously.
Since when is "raaging jew" offensive? You can call me a "raging Greek"... no probs.
Lets stop polluting this wonderful thread, and move this convo to PM.

(No hostility, of course \/ )
Spoiler
can't you goons look at the image I posted? admin said absolutely nothing use your eyeballs and look at it.
I have 100% attendance with my regiment for the last 8 months so get off your high horse thinking you are some veteran of this awful communit so you must be seriously over-sensitive and a brainwashed crybaby if you are offended by this
what can't you get through your thick skull that I had absolutely no idea what was causing me to be kicked other than I asked a question about why someone unrelated to me was kicked and I received zero warnings or a reason?
put on your big boy pants and read everything I typed instead of whining about hostility. of course I am going to be pissed off when I'm playing with friends this is just a case of how horrible napoleonic admins are. immediately kicking or banning people, without even telling them why, or maybe here's a thought. how about you just ask someone first instead of kicking people? that typically pisses people off, in the middle of them fighting someone in combat

[close]

you are arguing like a 5 year old and you have not once responded to any of the actual issues. you are acting like a child. all of my remarks were in response to your idiotic condescending posts, like comparing me to a child crying to his mommy and patronizing over who you think is a veteran in the game or my typos I corrected before you even responded. it's pathetic really. none of this happened before you arrived. so stop talking about nonsense and if you are going to contribute to the conversation, talk about the actual event instead of twisting this into personal matters. no longer responding to this troll until you actually say something about my original posts. you are the one polluting the thread.

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #185 on: September 22, 2014, 10:42:54 pm »
I want you all to look at my hand for a second ok? Can you see it? Well watch it make contact with my face because coming back to this this is just making me facepalm so hard. If you wish to make a thread titled "Is Jewstien a bad name" in the political discussion thread by all means do but for now stop posting about this argument on the thread. Goldberg is unbanned and KL4R1N0G4MPR0S please stop egging him on. I swear m8 i'll tell Ellings mum on u!

Offline Goldberg

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 22, 2014, 10:47:13 pm »
I want you all to look at my hand for a second ok? Can you see it? Well watch it make contact with my face because coming back to this this is just making me facepalm so hard. If you wish to make a thread titled "Is Jewstien a bad name" in the political discussion thread by all means do but for now stop posting about this argument on the thread. Goldberg is unbanned and KL4R1N0G4MPR0S please stop egging him on. I swear m8 i'll tell Ellings mum on u!

im telling you, this is not about whether the name is bad or not. this was supposed to be 100% about why the admin banned me without saying why, ever. people are twisting this and making it something it shouldn't be and never even responding to the actual issue. I was simply responding after being insulted

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 22, 2014, 10:53:07 pm »
Noo!!!! Dont tell her! Please!
(Just noticed the dentist rank ahaha)
<3

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #188 on: September 23, 2014, 03:39:43 am »
The dentist rank came from Iron Europe because I used to be the medic :P I changed it from week to week naming it after different hygenic roles.

Offline serpico

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 23, 2014, 04:59:53 am »
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 05:03:16 am by serpico »

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #190 on: September 23, 2014, 10:21:11 am »

im telling you, this is not about whether the name is bad or not. this was supposed to be 100% about why the admin banned me without saying why, ever. people are twisting this and making it something it shouldn't be and never even responding to the actual issue. I was simply responding after being insulted

GG for your first 10 post already including hostility. GG indeed.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #191 on: September 23, 2014, 05:17:34 pm »
Oh my. Can you guys stop the pointless bickering on this thread. This is my steam, add me there, if you have any consern about the server - [21e] Elling

Please refrain from posting in this thread, unless you have a ban/unban request or an admin application.

Offline ctrl

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 27, 2014, 02:34:34 am »
Unban Request
Steam Name: Ctrl
Name of which you were banned: Ctrl
Date when you were banned:27/09/2014
Action leading to ban: absolutely 100% no idea. Literally just playing the game as normal and i was permabanned by someone who's name was like lolololololol (seriously) without any warning or what i was getting banned for.
Why should you be unbanned: Well i would at least like to know why i was banned, and if it was for no reason, thats reason enough for an unban imo
PlayerID :STEAM_0:1:16340195

Edit: just looked at the steam screenshot, his name was lol_LOL_lol_LOL_lol
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 02:40:27 am by ctrl »

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 28, 2014, 01:42:24 am »
Your ID is 832129.
//You got unbanned.
I am sorry we had some Problems  :-[

I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 28, 2014, 01:49:26 am »
Sorry double post.
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.