Author Topic: Tropical Paradise  (Read 370396 times)

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Tropical Paradise
« Reply #885 on: May 12, 2015, 05:33:35 pm »
I dont know if you have seen this, but the bettyreg is targeting you Guys now

(i only know this because they somehow thought i would join them) (im not part of it dont worry)
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheBettyReg/discussions/0/620712999987916413/

Read this glorious work of literature:

Rebirth Poetry
Today is different,
Today is a glorius day,

We're back,
not alone but togheter,

From the ground we fly to the sky,
we're back,

but we need you,
we will survive,

we are like a phoenix,
we come back from the ashes,

We're a machine,
and as a machine we keep going.
<3

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arminius
« Reply #886 on: May 12, 2015, 06:13:52 pm »
I think betty is someone I knew from a while ago lel.
shit rly?!
Arminius/Dennis Bergkamp/Tristan Bouvier/J.P. ...

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?

Offline Bambi

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: May 12, 2015, 06:55:46 pm »
Admin Application and Greetings!!

Hey Guys! Just wanted to say hello first and introduce myself. Love love the server.

I was formerly the main admin of the Pirate Battle Server for over 1 year. Successfully too I might add. The server itself was remarkably similar to Tropical Paradise- except a lot more water! haha

Well I am a very fair player and an ever fairer admin. I was always* told that I was the NICEST admin on the pirate server back then, however I still know when to joke and when to enforce rules and discipline rulebreakers. Great servers are great for many reasons.. one of them are the way it's admins handle situations.

In addition to my online experience as an admin and clan leader for 3 different clans in the past decade, also my real-life my job is to deal with people and Irate ones as well- so you will be getting a lot of experience here!;-)

I am aware of the ins and outs of being an admin and on Pirate Battle we had very* strict rules not just for the players but also for the admins. In fact I helped with the actual rulebook for the admins after I became one and helped trained other new admins.

I hope you and I will get the chance to chat sometime. Im sure youll spot me online the server- haha its my favorite one.

I had to take a break from admining for about a year, but I am now back. Pirate Battle Server is now gone it seems. But this server is just as fun :)

I was part of the 75th regiment once upon a time but I dunno what happened to them and I am all alone now :(

Thanks for your time and consideration!

If you wanna add me on steam same id with a pic of bambi (and of course a NW player)

Bambi :)

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #888 on: May 12, 2015, 07:33:48 pm »

Hey Guys! Just wanted to say hello first and introduce myself. Love love the server.

I was formerly the main admin of the Pirate Battle Server for over 1 year. Successfully too I might add. The server itself was remarkably similar to Tropical Paradise- except a lot more water! haha

Well I am a very fair player and an ever fairer admin. I was always* told that I was the NICEST admin on the pirate server back then, however I still know when to joke and when to enforce rules and discipline rulebreakers. Great servers are great for many reasons.. one of them are the way it's admins handle situations.

In addition to my online experience as an admin and clan leader for 3 different clans in the past decade, also my real-life my job is to deal with people and Irate ones as well- so you will be getting a lot of experience here!;-)

I am aware of the ins and outs of being an admin and on Pirate Battle we had very* strict rules not just for the players but also for the admins. In fact I helped with the actual rulebook for the admins after I became one and helped trained other new admins.

I hope you and I will get the chance to chat sometime. Im sure youll spot me online the server- haha its my favorite one.

I had to take a break from admining for about a year, but I am now back. Pirate Battle Server is now gone it seems. But this server is just as fun :)

I was part of the 75th regiment once upon a time but I dunno what happened to them and I am all alone now :(

If you wanna add me on steam same id with a pic of bambi (and of course a NW player)

No way to find you on steam, so please post your steam link

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: May 12, 2015, 07:37:58 pm »

+200000000000
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

Offline BlueMoon_IT

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zzyz
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #890 on: May 12, 2015, 08:18:52 pm »

+200000000000
Happy birthday Ghostein!!!!

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: May 12, 2015, 09:10:27 pm »
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

Offline Bambi

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: May 13, 2015, 03:57:36 pm »

No way to find you on steam, so please post your steam link

HiHi Again- yeah that was silly of me, sorry- there must be a million Bambis- haha here's my Steam profile:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031011395/

Hey- A question too- Are you guys connected to TPP?? Because I think I'M a member of TPP lol. Don't mind me it's been almost 2 years since I was online so the names are slowly coming back to me and I forgot some.. haha.. Well PENN was my BOSS on the old Pirate Server I remember that.. He owned it I believe. However Penn was part of the TPP. I was part of the TeamSpeak on TPP and had TPP tags. I dunno if you guys are the same. If you are- then even better!!

Thanks Again for the fast replies- talk soon!

Bambi

BTW- HAPPY BIRTHDAY GHOST! =D

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: May 13, 2015, 10:24:03 pm »
Happy Birthday Ghost :-*
Want some black slaves from my farm?

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #894 on: May 13, 2015, 11:09:49 pm »
You are all too late

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: May 13, 2015, 11:22:16 pm »

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: May 13, 2015, 11:52:06 pm »
You are all too late
rly?  :'(

Yup'  ;D

hi im jimmy
i would like to be an admin   >:(

hi im ghost
i would like to have biscuits  >:(

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: May 13, 2015, 11:57:14 pm »
You are all too late
rly?  :'(

Yup'  ;D

hi im jimmy

hi im ghost
i would like to have biscuits  >:(
y also want biscuits? xD

Offline BlueMoon_IT

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zzyz
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #898 on: May 13, 2015, 11:57:55 pm »
hi im jimmy
hi jimmee

Offline Elling

• Major