Author Topic: Infantry Battle Tournament |🥇 1st 45e |🥈 2nd 96y |🥉 3rd 28th  (Read 11249 times)

Offline DeaD

• First Lieutenant
  • Step forward, try me. Come and meet your demise.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: EuroTouch_TheDeaD/Akatsuki_Tobi
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Infantry Battle Tournament | End Tournament --> 24/03
« Reply #90 on: March 09, 2024, 03:23:10 am »
Word of advice Foster, do not void a clearly won round off of one rulebreak. Even if TheDead beat Movement in that duel, he still had to contend with Mauri, Zenon, Trexons and Frankfurter to win the round. Is there a chance TheDead would win that 1v4? Sure, but its so unlikely that I believe most people would agree with me that it isn't worth voiding.

Clip in Question: https://youtu.be/Mk6QLHzbO2U?t=372

U were saved by Zenon

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
  • Side: Union
« Reply #91 on: March 09, 2024, 06:28:03 am »
How would you like to be killed in a duel? I have nothing else to add.
Its 2024. Might be frustrated at first, but I do not care enough about getting shot in a duel to request a round veto especially when the odds are against me even if I win that duel. You do you though, just don't be surprised when people hate on your controversial admin calls.

U were saved by Zenon
Zenon do be goated
« Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 06:34:20 am by [Stryker] »

Offline Foster.

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #92 on: March 09, 2024, 04:18:52 pm »
Its 2024. Might be frustrated at first, but I do not care enough about getting shot in a duel to request a round veto especially when the odds are against me even if I win that duel. You do you though, just don't be surprised when people hate on your controversial admin calls.

U were saved by Zenon
Zenon do be goated

The rules are the rules, as you yourself said, in any case he would have lost, so why break them?

Offline N

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 09, 2024, 07:23:43 pm »
Word of advice Foster, do not void a clearly won round off of one rulebreak. Even if TheDead beat Movement in that duel, he still had to contend with Mauri, Zenon, Trexons and Frankfurter to win the round. Is there a chance TheDead would win that 1v4? Sure, but its so unlikely that I believe most people would agree with me that it isn't worth voiding.

U were saved by Zenon
u were gonna lose noob

Offline DeaD

• First Lieutenant
  • Step forward, try me. Come and meet your demise.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: EuroTouch_TheDeaD/Akatsuki_Tobi
« Reply #94 on: March 10, 2024, 10:15:17 pm »

U were saved by Zenon
u were gonna lose noob

Online tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #95 on: March 10, 2024, 10:48:07 pm »
wasn't there a cash prize ?

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
« Reply #96 on: March 11, 2024, 06:12:59 am »

U were saved by Zenon

mauri clears
CoC > any other team

Offline Ri0T

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ri0T
« Reply #97 on: March 11, 2024, 10:22:41 am »

U were saved by Zenon
Zenon do be goated

The rules are the rules, as you yourself said, in any case he would have lost, so why break them?

Rules are rules indeed, and still u did not enforce them in the 33rd vs 45e when already in the 1st round Kennedy ficed after their officer rambo'd and killed a bunch of ppl already and when YOU asked ME for a void, 33rd said yes and still you did not void.

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: John Kennedy
« Reply #98 on: March 11, 2024, 11:35:10 pm »
Spoiler

U were saved by Zenon
Zenon do be goated

[close]

Rules are rules indeed, and still u did not enforce them in the 33rd vs 45e when already in the 1st round Kennedy ficed after their officer rambo'd and killed a bunch of ppl already and when YOU asked ME for a void, 33rd said yes and still you did not void.

I'm clearly not doing a FIC, I was slayed by a member of the opposing team while an admin was present and no one has proof of my fic...
Adjudant Kennedy: When I last played with Kennedy, years ago, he couldn’t get a streak of three blocking together. Looking at how much he had improved when I joined the regiment honestly had me speechless. Playing alongside him was a huge pleasure as I’ve hardly saw someone willing to team-play and offering himself so others can take the kills more than he did. He was also an honest figure within the regiment, always saying what he thought without ever sounding mean or arrogant and for that I know he was extremely well appreciated by the other members and also the rest of the NW community. It’s definitely not the place to talk about such things but what happened to him in real-life and the way he reacted to it showed me that Kennedy was certainly one of the strongest person in the regiment and that there is not much capable to take this man down.

Offline Ri0T

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 12, 2024, 10:02:15 am »
Spoiler

U were saved by Zenon
Zenon do be goated

[close]

I'm clearly not doing a FIC, I was slayed by a member of the opposing team while an admin was present and no one has proof of my fic...

Your officer went in melee (Already rambo) to which u then still proceeded to shoot one of us and kill like 4 of us in melee (worth a void) and when Foster himself asked to void the round 33rd replied with a yes and he just didnt void eventho he proposed the void..

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #100 on: March 12, 2024, 10:41:52 am »
🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: John Kennedy
« Reply #101 on: March 12, 2024, 03:37:17 pm »
Spoiler

U were saved by Zenon
Zenon do be goated

[close]

Your officer went in melee (Already rambo) to which u then still proceeded to shoot one of us and kill like 4 of us in melee (worth a void) and when Foster himself asked to void the round 33rd replied with a yes and he just didnt void eventho he proposed the void..
I have 4000 hours of play, I still know when I FIC, I was at the start of the line/middle. 5 people shot after me before the melee started. I was just slayed by mistake. I don't understand why a person who is not the admin allows himself to slay players from the opposing team. Foster wasn't even sure it was me.

Spoiler
Referees are not authorized to referee their own regiment's match if the latter is participating in the tournament.

However, if no other referees are present at the match, they will be authorized to referee the match, send a video or score picture (before and after side swap) as proof.
[close]
« Last Edit: March 12, 2024, 03:39:40 pm by John F. Kennedy »
Adjudant Kennedy: When I last played with Kennedy, years ago, he couldn’t get a streak of three blocking together. Looking at how much he had improved when I joined the regiment honestly had me speechless. Playing alongside him was a huge pleasure as I’ve hardly saw someone willing to team-play and offering himself so others can take the kills more than he did. He was also an honest figure within the regiment, always saying what he thought without ever sounding mean or arrogant and for that I know he was extremely well appreciated by the other members and also the rest of the NW community. It’s definitely not the place to talk about such things but what happened to him in real-life and the way he reacted to it showed me that Kennedy was certainly one of the strongest person in the regiment and that there is not much capable to take this man down.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #102 on: March 12, 2024, 03:39:46 pm »
Riot didn't finish highschool yet, so he won't understand that he cannot slay people while playing the match itself lmao
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Ri0T

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 12, 2024, 07:32:02 pm »
Spoiler

U were saved by Zenon
Zenon do be goated

[close]

I have 4000 hours of play, I still know when I FIC, I was at the start of the line/middle. 5 people shot after me before the melee started. I was just slayed by mistake. I don't understand why a person who is not the admin allows himself to slay players from the opposing team. Foster wasn't even sure it was me.

Spoiler
Referees are not authorized to referee their own regiment's match if the latter is participating in the tournament.

However, if no other referees are present at the match, they will be authorized to referee the match, send a video or score picture (before and after side swap) as proof.
[close]

1. Apperantly you dont know when u FiC cause if i see your officer melee, and after he already stabt some ppl u shoot someone its fic isnt it?
2. Foster was afk so i had to do it myself
3. Whole 33rd saw this.
4. My point is not about the stuff you did, its just about what foster could have done at this and other matches that he did not do cause he didnt enforce his own rules or just enforced them in a wrong way.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2024, 07:39:02 pm by Ri0T »

Offline Ri0T

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 12, 2024, 07:33:06 pm »
Riot didn't finish highschool yet, so he won't understand that he cannot slay people while playing the match itself lmao

No idea why you are talking lol you have been irrelevant since 55th died