Author Topic: European Infantry Cup - Season 5 - Announcements  (Read 689 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
European Infantry Cup - Season 5 - Announcements
« on: August 03, 2022, 03:34:48 pm »

Announcements surrounding admin decisions etc. that require knowledge of all teams go here on a locked thread so its easier to see. Discussions can be had on the main EIC thread.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
Re: European Infantry Cup - Season 5 - Announcements
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2022, 03:59:32 pm »
Announcement regarding Stoiki (Tommy) & Spooky.

Its come to light that these two individuals were the culprits behind the trolling and banning that occurred during Sunday 31st's invitational tournament, under the names GunZo and Gravity. Now, this quite obviously has nothing to do with EIC but many community members, myself included feel that this should come with some reprecussions.

After speaking to both Vegi and Desant (Tommy 55th & Spooky 96y), the following has been agreed:

Stoiki (Tommy) - 55th will be handling his punishment internally. After speaking to Vegi, he has told me that 55th has banned Tommy from participating in EIC until the semi finals, which I have agreed to and will be written into the ban list on the google doc.

Spooky - Spooky will receive a 2 match ban from EIC. I have spoken to Desant who will explain to Spooky.

Quite obviously, one is more harsh than the other. But as I mentioned 55th have decided to handle Tommy's ban themselves which we will mirror. Its obviously not up to me how they handle it. Spooky's punishment is what I feel is enough to show that actions have consequences. If they continue to behave this way then the bans will become indefinite, until the end of the season.

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2022, 10:41:07 pm »
26e and Nr49 have dropped from EIC. All opponents will receive 10-0 wins.

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2022, 12:32:53 am »
Congratulations to 15thYR for taking home another 1st place win, beating out 96y 9-1 in the grand final of Season 5 today.