Author Topic: The Tournament Organisational Group [TOG]  (Read 17383 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
The Tournament Organisational Group [TOG]
« on: March 31, 2019, 01:56:42 pm »

The Tournament Organisational Group (TOG) was founded by Gi, Fotin, Herishey and Voluble from an idea I originally discussed some years back with Cazasar in order to try and increase activity in competitive tournaments as well as quality. The idea will be to have two tournaments a month. A smaller scale one on the second week for example a 3v3 or a 2v2 tournament or maybe something more fun like infantry and cavalry tournaments. Then a larger scale tournament at the end of the month for example a 6v6 or an 8v8. Every two months the larger tournament will have a prize pool donated to by the community for the winning team.

Each month there will be a vote between relevant organisers and team captains to decide what the two tournaments will be for the month. We'll then decide who will host these and assist the host as much as we can in order to get good referees, any maps, any server and anything else that they may need to make the tournaments as high quality and consistent as we can. If you are interested in helping us out get in touch with any of the head organisers!

Update: We have decided that TOG will not force anything upon hosts other than trying to keep tournaments two weeks apart to prevent spam and also not the same format every two weeks. Other than that anything we can offer such as rules, assistance, admins, maps, servers etc won't be enforced but offered for if you wish to have any of them.

You can donate to the prize pool on PayPal here.
The current Prize Pool amount donated is £0.00.

Head Organisers

Herishey
Golden

Organisers

Fotin
Chriseh
MightyIrishMan
Smylie

Referees

Cr3A
Golden
Melyso
Le Faisan
Rikkert
Tigere
Coco_Ayala
Movement
Nosswill
Gull
Frittentime
Shadey
Midnight

Mappers

Ivan 
Chicken   

Graphics

Knightmare
Hypno

Servers

Bobertini

Rules will vary depending on the tournament of course but these will be the standardised rules that we adhere to in the tournaments hosted by TOG (though hosts will not be forced to use these);

Rules
1. All players must be respectful and act in a mature manner during the tournament. Cussing or trashtalking will not be tolerated. There will be a warning, a kick and then a ban.
2. Teamkilling, teamhitting and trolling whilst your team aren't playing will result in kicks and if the behavior continues then a ban.
3. Only line infantry, rankers are allowed. (Footguards, Marines, Medics, Grenadiers or Militia do not fall under the category of line infantry), this rule is dependent on the type of tournament.
4. Melee speed is Medium.
5. Group stage matches will be ft5, Semi-finals and Bronze match are ft7, Grand-final is ft10 (subject to change).
6. You cannot use players which were added to the roster after the deadline of the roster edits.
7. The roster edit deadline is 6pm (UK Time) on the day of the tournament.
8. As a captain you are directly responsible for the behavior of your team. An inability to control your members (see rule 2), may result in refusal from other tournaments.
9. The tournament starts at 8pm (UK Time), a player from each team must be on the server at 7:45pm (UK Time) and the rest of the team should be on the server at least 5 minutes before the start time.
10. Only one player per team should say ready (to cut down on spam).
11. You are not allowed to use the same name with different numbers or letters. You can however use role-play names if you state this in your sign up post the name of the person is going to be playing under. E.g. Kit_Fisto = Melyso.
[close]

Maps

[close]

« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 04:18:21 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: The Tournament Organisational Group [TOG]
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2019, 01:56:53 pm »
    Tournaments in April:

In April we will be hosting a 5v5 Protect the King Tournament in the middle of April via Vol & MightyPain & at the end of the month a 6v6 Tournament hosted through MightyPain.

Boycotting:

To make it clearer TOG may decide to boycott certain tournaments if an agreement with the host can't be came to, this is again to make sure the tournament is of a reasonable quality and will increase tournament spam (e.g. isn't two weeks from another tournament). I will put the terms we'd like a host to follow below;

1. A French Server (doesn't have to be ours).
    2. Map has to be decent (doesn't have to be ours but need to check it).
    3. Rules have to be reviewed by us and agreed upon with us (not necessarily the ones above if there is any reason to change it we will discuss this with the organiser).
    4. Date has to be agreed by us as well and two weeks from any other tournament (this doesn't always have to be a Sunday if cpts agree they can attend on another day).
    5. Depending on the experience of the host/organiser of the tournament we may also insist they use any of our listed referee's so we know that they will be of a decent quality and not hinder the tournament but this will be on a case-by-case basis.
      [/list]
      « Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 10:00:12 pm by Herishey »
      I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
        • View Profile
      « Reply #2 on: March 31, 2019, 01:57:00 pm »
      Rolls Needed:

We are still looking for more organisers to help us actual host and organise the tournaments. Anyone else also willing to donate servers twice a month please let us know.
      « Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 07:36:47 pm by Herishey »

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
        • View Profile
      • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
      • Side: Neutral
      « Reply #3 on: March 31, 2019, 02:54:01 pm »
      Looking good, best of luck. Can't wait for the Cav/Inf event
      « Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 02:57:32 pm by StephanGH »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
        • View Profile
      « Reply #4 on: March 31, 2019, 03:29:30 pm »
      Thanks! :)

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
      • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
        • View Profile
      • Nick: 13e | CCCP
      « Reply #5 on: March 31, 2019, 06:21:34 pm »
      looks ugly
      | 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
      | 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
      | 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
        • View Profile
      « Reply #6 on: March 31, 2019, 06:38:20 pm »
      You're ugly.  ::)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
      • Major General
      • 🤠
        • View Profile
      • Nick: [G]
      « Reply #7 on: March 31, 2019, 08:00:12 pm »
      Great  :)

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
      • Donator
      • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
        • View Profile
      • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
      • Side: Union
      « Reply #8 on: March 31, 2019, 09:38:40 pm »
      You spelled Organizational wrong. Also, this might be good for NA as well.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
      • Major General
      • 🤠
        • View Profile
      • Nick: [G]
      « Reply #9 on: March 31, 2019, 09:49:34 pm »
      It's not spelled wrong.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
        • View Profile
      « Reply #10 on: March 31, 2019, 10:19:13 pm »
      I'm not American, so no I didn't spell it wrong.

Offline PadawaN

• First Lieutenant
      • Top 5 player cant block
        • View Profile
        • ads
      « Reply #11 on: March 31, 2019, 10:32:23 pm »
      Why should u keep the same referees in the tournaments? and why we cannot choose what type of tournament we want in that month?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
        • View Profile
      « Reply #12 on: March 31, 2019, 10:35:51 pm »
      People are choosing, as it states in the OP we ask all the team leaders what they want hosted that month and make it happen.

Referee's may change and they won't all have admin each time it just depends who's around out of those that we know we can trust to be ref that have reached out to us.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
      • fatal not fictitious
        • View Profile
      • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
      « Reply #13 on: March 31, 2019, 10:36:22 pm »
      with vol at the wheel theres bound to be corruption fam

Offline PadawaN

• First Lieutenant
      • Top 5 player cant block
        • View Profile
        • ads
      « Reply #14 on: March 31, 2019, 10:37:20 pm »
      People are choosing, as it states in the OP we ask all the team leaders what they want hosted that month and make it happen.

Referee's may change and they won't all have admin each time it just depends who's around out of those that we know we can trust to be ref that have reached out to us.
      kk nice