Author Topic: Skirmish Event close  (Read 4219 times)

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: John Kennedy
  • Side: Neutral
Skirmish Event close
« on: November 24, 2013, 09:22:45 pm »
  The 4e Régiment de Voltigeurs is proud to introduce it's own skirmish event friday 20th Décember at 20H45pm GTM+1 (french hour). It will be take place on LI_Event_Server, password will be communicate to the officers of registered regiments some hours before the event. The event is not just reserved to light infantry regiments but to all kind of regiments if you respect the rules set out below:

Event's rules :
Displacement less than 2 persons are prohibited
Everyone wearing no tag will be kick from the server
Don't not charge at the beginning of the round
Bayonets are forbidden
Reloading in charge is allowed
Fire in the charge is allowed
Only officers use the global chat

The event will take place on 2 maps, maps will be urban style maps but sometimes there will be random maps or some which look like french farm. The first team to win 10 rounds will gain the event. If you have questions you can contact me on Steam.

Registration form
Spoiler
Regiment's name :

Number of players :

Expectations toward the event:

Date of the desired event:

Are you agree with the rules :

Leader's steam name:
[close]

Support:
Colonel John Kennedy's Steam:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024710754/

Division General Friant's Steam:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023098281/

« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 07:11:26 pm by V_3e_Kennedy »
Adjudant Kennedy: When I last played with Kennedy, years ago, he couldn’t get a streak of three blocking together. Looking at how much he had improved when I joined the regiment honestly had me speechless. Playing alongside him was a huge pleasure as I’ve hardly saw someone willing to team-play and offering himself so others can take the kills more than he did. He was also an honest figure within the regiment, always saying what he thought without ever sounding mean or arrogant and for that I know he was extremely well appreciated by the other members and also the rest of the NW community. It’s definitely not the place to talk about such things but what happened to him in real-life and the way he reacted to it showed me that Kennedy was certainly one of the strongest person in the regiment and that there is not much capable to take this man down.

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Re: Skirmish Event
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 09:26:40 pm »

Spoiler
4e Régiment de Voltigeurs du Connacht, 10-12                                                         7e Régiment de Voltigeurs, 10-15
The 22nd Cheshire Regiment of Foot, 6-8                                                                      1821 Hellenic Regiment, 8
[close]
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 06:15:44 pm by V_3e_Kennedy »
Adjudant Kennedy: When I last played with Kennedy, years ago, he couldn’t get a streak of three blocking together. Looking at how much he had improved when I joined the regiment honestly had me speechless. Playing alongside him was a huge pleasure as I’ve hardly saw someone willing to team-play and offering himself so others can take the kills more than he did. He was also an honest figure within the regiment, always saying what he thought without ever sounding mean or arrogant and for that I know he was extremely well appreciated by the other members and also the rest of the NW community. It’s definitely not the place to talk about such things but what happened to him in real-life and the way he reacted to it showed me that Kennedy was certainly one of the strongest person in the regiment and that there is not much capable to take this man down.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 09:45:10 pm »
gud luk
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Darkzor

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23e_Lt_Veoryn
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 11:26:17 pm »
Good Luck nub  :P

Offline huanmpth

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 61e_Lt_huanmpth
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 06:35:54 pm »
Kennedy speak english  :o.
Good luck.  :D

Offline LI_Xe_7e_Col_Ookami

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2013, 07:06:08 pm »
Regiment's name : 7e voltigeur

Number of players :10-15

Expectations toward the event: yes

Date of the desired event: friday

Are you agree with the rules : yes

Leader's steam name: ookami

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2013, 07:13:57 pm »
Kennedy speak english  :o.
Good luck.  :D

According to his post, I don't think so :)

An original event, good luck with it.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2013, 05:22:30 pm »
Regiment's name : 7e voltigeur

Date of the desired event: friday

Accepted!

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Re: Skirmish Event 29/11 OPEN
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2013, 12:34:12 am »
The Event won by the 7e Régiment de Voltigeurs.

Offline Neskomuna

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Heskey
Re: Skirmish Event 13/12
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2013, 10:01:16 pm »
Regiment's name : The 22nd Cheshire Regiment of Foot

Number of players : 6-8

Expectations toward the event: 7

Date of the desired event: 13/12

Leader's steam name: Ephingsta

Offline LI_Xe_7e_Col_Ookami

• Corporal
    • View Profile
Re: Skirmish Event 20/12
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2013, 06:12:57 pm »
Regiment's name : 7e flanqueur

Date of the desired event: 20/12

« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 06:17:10 pm by LI_Xe_7e_Col_Ookami »

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Re: Skirmish Event 13/12
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2013, 06:33:17 pm »
Regiment's name : The 22nd Cheshire Regiment of Foot

Number of players : 6-8

Expectations toward the event: 7

Date of the desired event: 13/12

Leader's steam name: Ephingsta
Accepted for 20/12

Regiment's name : 7e flanqueur

Date of the desired event: 20/12

Accepted for 20/12
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 11:05:19 pm by V_3e_Kennedy »

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2013, 06:28:08 pm »
Good Luck ! :D

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2013, 06:42:24 pm »

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
Re: Skirmish Event 20/12/13
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2014, 11:59:40 pm »
Hello, I am running the new event schedule over at https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=12482.0 and noticed your thread has not been updated in a while. Is this event discontinued? Let me know if so. Cheers! (: