Author Topic: Community Rep Thread (September-October)  (Read 45709 times)

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Community Rep Thread (September-October)
« Reply #420 on: October 12, 2016, 04:45:37 pm »
For those of you who have specific days you'd like to have 1v1s scheduled, I am logging all of that information that was never updated since the thread was left unattended for a while. Please sign up on here for those looking to put their name out there! Forum Thread: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?action=post;topic=33686.0;last_msg=1455023

I will also be trying to keep current 1v1s/scheduled 1v1s up on the thread, as well as the results of that 1v1. So I will actually try to keep a official type of log of 1v1s that have happened in the community. For example, the 63e had a 1v1 with the AEF and I will be putting that recent victory up on there alongside others that happened recently that I can fish for on the forums.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #421 on: October 27, 2016, 08:12:12 am »
Guess a new election isn't happening

Well then

All hail your god emperor, AP0C

King of NW, Conqueror of Tammo, Bringer of the Law, Maker of the news, Winner of the Skins, Captain of the 58e, Top tier of the list, Savior of the 71st thread, Memer of the Dreams

My reign shall be eternal, and we shall bring glory to NA

JK im gonna go play Dark Souls now

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #422 on: October 27, 2016, 11:04:53 am »
Guess a new election isn't happening

Well then

King of NW, Conqueror of Tammo, Bringer of the Law, Maker of the news, Winner of the Skins, Captain of the 58e, Top tier of the list, Savior of the 71st thread, Memer of the Dreams

My reign shall be eternal, and we shall bring glory to NA

JK im gonna go play Dark Souls now

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #423 on: October 27, 2016, 02:39:42 pm »
I would rather it be Mack with unlimited power :(
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: October 27, 2016, 03:03:18 pm »

Well then

Jester of NW, Foot Polisher of Tammo, Destroyer of the Law, When I feel likt it I'll do it maker of the news, Winner of the foreskins, Captain of the 58blee, Top queer of the list, Savior of the 71st dead, Memer of the Dreams (kept this cause this is true)

My reign shall be eternal, and we shall bring gloryholes to NA

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: October 27, 2016, 08:05:27 pm »
You dare insult your Emperor? I sentence you to death!

Godfreid, take him away

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #426 on: October 27, 2016, 08:07:10 pm »
You dare insult your Emperor? I sentence you to death!

Godfreid, take him away
Godfried is your police?
Can I be your lawyer?

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: October 27, 2016, 08:50:26 pm »
Sure. Go show Squirts the error of his ways

Sue him or something

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: October 27, 2016, 09:05:55 pm »
Spoiler

Well then

Jester of NW, Foot Polisher of Tammo, Destroyer of the Law, When I feel likt it I'll do it maker of the news, Winner of the foreskins, Captain of the 58blee, Top queer of the list, Savior of the 71st dead, Memer of the Dreams (kept this cause this is true)

[close]
Squirts, you are hereby brought to notice. This edited message aforementioned is libelous and slanderous, and this serves as a warning notice. If you make another edit like this that slanders my clients reputation, I will sue you through the FSE courts for libel. This is not in your best interests. Please refrain from making comments such as this in the future.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #429 on: October 27, 2016, 09:11:37 pm »
Spoiler

Well then

[close]
Squirts, you are hereby brought to notice. This edited message aforementioned is libelous and slanderous, and this serves as a warning notice. If you make another edit like this that slanders my clients reputation, I will sue you through the FSE courts for libel. This is not in your best interests. Please refrain from making comments such as this in the future.
be careful goin after squirts. I hear Karth is his defense attorney and he has connections within the FSE courts
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: October 27, 2016, 09:13:52 pm »
My defense is that I still let Mr. Ap0c keep his title of Memer of the Dreams, which he rightfully claims. He has lead the community into greener pastures. But please, don't do this to me. I'm still young, I haven't even took out a mortgage yet. I've only had the opportunity to report BabyJ only 49 times. This will ruin me for the rest of my life. So I beg to the 7th Meme Court District to please show mercy on me for I have done nothing wrong.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: October 27, 2016, 09:28:07 pm »
My defense is that I still let Mr. Ap0c keep his title of Memer of the Dreams, which he rightfully claims. He has lead the community into greener pastures. But please, don't do this to me. I'm still young, I haven't even took out a mortgage yet. I've only had the opportunity to report BabyJ only 49 times. This will ruin me for the rest of my life. So I beg to the 7th Meme Court District to please show mercy on me for I have done nothing wrong.
I'm not a judge, i'm a lawyer. Beg the district Judge, Saltyy.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #432 on: October 27, 2016, 09:30:58 pm »
I'm not a judge, i'm a lawyer. Beg the district Judge, Saltyy.
No not dj saltyy!

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: October 27, 2016, 09:35:35 pm »
guess i can make a new thread for people to apply in a bit if durring cant.(probably really busy)
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: October 27, 2016, 09:42:11 pm »
guess i can make a new thread for people to apply in a bit if durring cant.(probably really busy)

I guess no king rules forever