Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars: Administrative Applications (old)  (Read 83130 times)

Offline Slick

• Donator
  • dam im long than a mf
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic Wars: Administrative Applications
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2012, 12:58:53 pm »
Community name: Slick

Steam Name: Slick Dick Rick

Location/Timezone: Houston, Texas, USA - CST

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_US1

Regiments: Previously the 48thSH, currently the 1stFKI

About yourself: I play NW on the regular (anywhere from 20-50 hrs a week, sad I know), so I'm very, very active and friends with many people  in-game. I no longer have a job as well, so I'll be able to dedicate much more of my time administrating the server.

Why you would be a good admin: I think I'd make a good admin simply because of my firm grasp upon the server rules and considering how active I am on US1. I'd treat everyone fairly, and do what needs to be done.

Previous Experience (if any): I currently administrate the 1stFKI Groupfighting server.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 08:51:58 pm by Slick »

Offline Menelaos

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2012, 10:38:30 pm »
Community name: Menelaos

Steam Name: Menelaos16

Location/Timezone: EST

Applying for (Ts/Servers): Official Servers (NW_Official_US_1)

Regiments:
I was a public player before these following groups,
19te December ?? - June 9th (Rekrut - Unteroffizier)
My Own Regiment (Name Changes - Ultimately 1tesSchls) (Kapitan)
1stFKI July ?? - November 26th (Rekrut - Feldwebel)
93e November 26th (Capitaine) - Hopefully a whole year!

About yourself: I'm a student with a lot of free time, I find myself on US 1 almost everyday now. I've been playing Mount and Musket/ NW over a year now and recently I came more involved in the community. I'm a huge history fan with an understanding of the time period of which the game is set and love the game. I'm extremely active on the forums, I absolutely adore this game and play everyday with devotion and piety for it. I've recently started my regiment up again and it's shown some great potential, it will keep me playing for a long time.

Why you would be a good admin: I take a neutral standpoint on situations, I've learned this skill when I would punish my own regiment members equally in administration. I would not favor one group over the other and would adequately use administration tools; as great admins have showed me how to use in moderation. I would be willing to enforce all rules, including no homophobia. I've been using the NW admin panel for a while and I'm confident in my skill to properly administrate your servers. My goal would to be fair and to issue warning to those who make mistakes, to help everyone enjoy the game even more. I'm also willing to admit my mistakes. I have been banned before for a joking around and mentioning a homophobic slur, which shocked me since it appears no where in the rules and it was indirect without warning. My last argument is that I play this game in every hour of my free time and can bridge the gap when admins are not able to be online, I would be fair, as shown by my activity in making ban requests ( I made 10 this month ). I can truly keep the server in check when dedicated admins are not present.

Previous Experience (if any):
1stFKI Server (Training, Siege, Groupfighting) Administration
Prussian Army (Training)
Saturday NA Siege Event Administration
Thursday NA Linebattle Administration (Now taken over as the hoster of the battle)
93e_Server (TDM, Deathmatch) I constantly watch over the server and enforce similar official rules.
21st Irish Siege Server
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 01:38:13 am by Menelaos »

Offline BobNLarry

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2012, 07:06:30 am »
Community name: 98KL_Hptm_BobNLarry
Steam Name: BobNLarry
Location/Timezone: Pacific Standard
Applying for (Ts/Servers): US 1
Regiments: 98. Kurmark Landwehr
About yourself: I run my own gaming community, The Brotherhood of Odin and financially support the 98. Kurmark Landwehr (purchasing servers for them, providing them with ts, ect...)
Why you would be a good admin: I believe in looking at everything critically and giving a fair point of view when making decisions. I run a successful gaming community that is very friendly and unbiased towards everyone.
Previous Experience (if any): I use to admin for the NEC events. Co-founder of the former NEC. I admin on the 98. Kurmark Landwehr and TBO servers. Head administrator of the TBO teamspeak server.

Offline Riotblade

• First Lieutenant
  • "Always Foward!"
    • View Profile
    • 49e Regiment of France
  • Nick: 49e_Colonel_Riotblade
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2012, 03:00:22 pm »
Riotblade's Administrative Application

Community name: 49e_President_Riotblade

Steam Name: Riotblade  OR    https://steamcommunity.com/id/xRiotbladex

Location/Timezone: GMT+/-8:00 , Canada, B.C, Vancouver.

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_US_1

Regiments: Currently leading a regiment with over 40+ active, called 49e régiment d'infanterie.

About yourself: Well, I'm a gamer, and almost finishing High School. I play alot, i enjoy Mount and Blade and obviously enjoy the NW Officials Servers. I play alot and try to get involved to be noticed. I have my own teamspeak server. ts26.gameservers.com:9163. I'm on most of the time, thanks Carry On!

Why you would be a good admin: I believe that I am very respectful man can be a really great moderator on this server because I am very mature when it comes to staff and I can handle alot of stuff, plus I would probably be the most active Staff because I'm on everyday, I play everyday and really early + late, like on most of the times when staff aren't which is bad because anyone can troll and there is no staff helping, which I could do something about it. Plus I have alot of moderating skills, I done alot of stuff over my gaming lifetimes like I always volunteer but if you guys select me I obviously will be my best and focusing on this, since its an Official Server, and I always try my best to keep the community to have fun and it has been successful in my opinion.  Anyways I want to take this game a little more seriously now. So i decided to apply for Staff of the Official Server to advance higher. And I am already being active on the forums as much as possible and start posting bans etc to keep the server in good condition! And there has been a major problem one time, they trolled for hours, and no one did anything.. I would love to smash that ban hammer..

Previous Experience (if any): I am currently one of the Major Admin on the ANHs servers, but they are based on Austraila,and growing fast for the North Americans not to active, for me to watch the server. Also don't think it counts but I have been making servers on Minecraft in my past, I'm a programmer, I moderator I take care of my servers alot, and I pick my staff. And i handled alot of issues with kids on Minecraft, obviously now i believe i have alot of moderating skills. AND Currently admin of the Cavalry Group Fighting Server, i have admin on like most of the big servers, i think. My next goal is hitting the NW Official now.

Thanks for reading appreciate it , looking foward to you!
Riotblade, Riot Gaming
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 03:07:54 pm by Riotblade »
Thanks,
Riotblade

Offline KArantukki

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Chaotic Evil
    • View Profile
  • Nick: KArantukki
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2012, 05:33:31 pm »
Community name: KArantukki

Steam Name: [3tes] KArantukki

Location/Timezone: GMT +1

Applying for (Ts/Servers): EU Servers

Regiments: 1teGarde, 3tesIR

About yourself: I am 18 years old and started Warbend/MM/NW in may 2011, since then I played more then 1500 hours in Warband (90% of the time MM and NW). I live in Germany and finished school last summer. Most of the time you can contact me in steam because I am very often online (yes, I have no real life). Discipline (on the pulbic server as well as in linebattles) is very important to me, I hate people who teamkill for no reason or teamkill for revenge instead of making a banrequest or contact an admin.

Why you would be a good admin: I often play NW on the EU_1 Server in the morning or on the late evening and sometimes there are no admins to stop TKs or disputes on the server.  Also I would have a reason to play more on the official EU_1 Server. As I already said, I hate TKs for no reason and I am disciplined, dont rage or insult other players.

Previous Experience (if any): Moderator and admin of the Monday Historical Linebattle, german board moderator, co-leader of the 3tesIR and admin of a nw-campaign.

Offline Windbusche

• Donator
  • American Vocabulary Trooper
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Windbusche
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2012, 07:28:36 pm »
*Copied from the TW admin thread.
Community name: 44steHM_Kol_Wind (Forum: Windbusche)

Steam Name: Windbusche [AMTGS, 2 0 1 3]

Location/Timezone: CST (Central Standard Time)

Applying for (Ts/Servers): Servers, NA Official 1 (Battle Server)

Regiments: 13thSLI, 44 Kaisers Eigene Artillerie (Converted to the 44e after a vote), 97th Foot, 4y Grenadiers, 44ste Hollandse Mariniers, 11thNY, 2tes.

About yourself: I'm a 14 year old who has recently had his loving for Napoleonic Wars ressurected after the most recent patch, I'm currently a freshman in highschool and I've found I have alot of spare time, and I play on NW Official 1 alot recently, so I figured why not lend a hand. I really love this new patch, and it's a shame to see as many TKers and trolls as there are recently, which is why you're seeing this application right now, actually.

I think of myself to be a very mature person, I'm also very active on the forums, between this section, and Mount & Gladius aswell. I play lots of games, but I am about 80% of the time on NW, (currently have 800 hours played). It's become sort of a second job, I never thought I could say I like my job, but I really do this time.

Why you would be a good admin: I do not put up with any nonsense or silly excuses. For example, if someone teamkills 5 times and says their mouse jammed, (5 times,) I won't believe that's really what happened. And I will do whatever the correct punishment is, i.e if they TK 5 people and keep going? Perm ban. I also do not tolerate racism, or discrimination of any kind. I concider myself to be a very strict person when the need arises.

Previous Experience (if any): I have alot of experience in adminning 5 servers for Mount & Gladius, aswell as adminning a teamspeak before it went down, (A self hosted one by my friend, Nemesis.), I also adminned my own server when it was set to Deathmatch on MM3 for about a day. And I also host my own server for Mount & Gladius aswell.

I also run my own regiment's server and help administrate the ALO event. I deal with alot of trolls on a daily basis and know the 'standard' procedure to handle said trolls.

Thank you for taking my application into concideration,
-Windbusche

Offline Johan

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [5teFKI]_Oberst_Johann
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2012, 05:56:36 am »
Community name: 5thFKI_Haupt_Johan

Steam Name: AG_163

Location/Timezone: Sweden GMT + 1

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_EU1

Regiments: 1a Svea (Former), His Majesty's Royal Scots Regiment (Former), 5. Lützowsches Freikorps (Current)

/b]About yourself:[/b] I am quite a social guy on the server. Talk to people just about everything. I am mostly on NW and EU1 so i think i'll be a good admin. I don't like trolls and i hope to help you guys out with the trolls in EU1.

Why you would be a good admin: I am quite experienced admin. I've been admin on BG2 mod (42 Commando) for 2 years. Have been administrating NW servers for 1 year now.

I also belive that using Admin powers to protect yourself on the server is wrong. For example i've seen some admins slay people for insulting the admin. In my opinion that's wrong. An admin should only use his power for the wellbeing of the server, not for himself. He should use the powers to slay teamkillers, kick trolls and ban hackers.

Previous Experience (if any): I've had admin in NW for 1 year now. Had Admins on BG2 mod for 2 years aswell. I am currently CO-Hosting the Winter Friday Linebattle along with the 126th Regiment of Foot.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 05:59:06 am by Johan »

Offline Panda

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2012, 10:11:10 am »
Community name: 19te_Pfd_Lt_Panda
Steam Name: spazzeattack
Location/Timezone: Texas, Central
Applying for (Ts/Servers): Servers
Regiments: 19te
About yourself: I've been playing since before NW even came out. I'm twenty-one and I currently reside in the state of Texas. I am also in the 19te and am currently an officer. I really have no life at the time because I currently am searching for a job, so not having one= a lot a spare time.
Why you would be a good admin: Well, what would make me a good admin is, I've adminned PW mod for about a year before the United servers went down. I also adminned the united Nw server before that went down. Adminning PW was one of the hardest mods to admin because is was like babysitting. having to pay attention to both sides of the story and what not. I think I'd make a good admin because that experience has made me look on both sides of the story.
Previous Experience (if any): I adminned Domnalls United PW and NW server. Was an admin on a tf2 server for a short time, and a css server.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 04:58:43 am by Panda »

Offline Getty

• Major
  • Leader of the Nr9.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr9_Oberst_Getty
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2012, 09:53:12 pm »
Community name: 24th_Cpl_Getty (124thNY_Eng_Getty on North and South)
Steam Name: [XI] Getty
Location/Timezone: Pacific Standard
Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_Us_1

Regiments: 24th on Napoleonic Wars 124thNY on North and South (Same group)
About yourself: I am a 17 year old gamer who has played about 830 hours of Warband on Steam. After my final year of high-school I am going to apply for a Bachelors of Business administration at numerous universities some I have already done. I like hanging out with friends and I love to play Warband in my spare time. I am a pretty outgoing person perhaps sometimes maybe too outgoing but I am always the first to work out a rational solution to a problem. 

Why you would be a good admin: I am an impartial observer when confronted with a problem. I am also a natural mediator I have experience working out the solutions to a problem in a clear concise and rational way. I do not take favorites EVERYONE in my opinion has to play by the same rules regardless of who they know and what they are. I know plenty of people on this server as well and I would say that most respect me. I am very active in the community but too be honest I am not a huge forum person unless required. The main reason I would be a good admin is because of my love of this public server often there are no admins at all and it can turn into the wild west unfortunately. If I were an admin I would do my very best to change this. 

Previous Experience (if any): I have experience moderating my groups Teamspeak solving problems in a rational fair way. I also have helped some friends with their event's if asked always willing to help enforce the rules for their events. I used to be a moderator on several large minecraft servers even though it is a different game the problems can also be the same depending on the rules.

Thank you for your time reading this application. I look forward to hearing from you in the future :)
-Getty/Max

Offline mem95

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2012, 11:21:41 pm »
Community name: mem95
Steam Name: mem95
Location/Timezone: Germany, GMT +1.
Applying for (Ts/Servers): EU1_Official.
Regiments: 13e, 15e.
About yourself: I've been a community member for a long time already. I'm here since about prussia2or3 for MM, and started off as the Colonel of the 13e with Achilles, I think we came quite far with our regiment. With the beginning of NW I joined the 15e and had a great time there, up to Cpl, until we unfortunately disbanded. All in all, I'm a very frank, respectful and honest person, I can deal with problems and always cope with situations in a neutral and open way.
Why you would be a good admin: I deal with problems fast and frankly, but yet only if I'm fully aware of the situation and in doubt heared all opinions in the matter. I'm neutral towards anything and anyone, am quite active and often in-game.
Previous Experience (if any): I was leader of the 13e and admin on the sort of Groupfighting Server of the 8Lr in MM and now in NW I'm admin of the 91st Groupfighting Server.

Yours sincerely,
mem95

Offline Milk_man

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2012, 01:22:43 am »
Community name: Milk_man

Steam Name: deathknight678

Location/Timezone: PST (GMT -8)

Regiments: I have been invited to join some regiments but never felt the need to join because I already play with a group of my friends, and I have no intrest in line battles.

About yourself: I am a full time student, on Winter break waiting for the next semester of school to begin.  I spend most of my day taking care of the animals in my house so I am not that active during the daytime hours. I got into MM about a year ago because of my friends recommendation, and I finally picked up the NW mod during the Steam Summer sale. I expect to be active on NW at night time around 9:00 PM pacific time. I expect to be on almost every night during my winter break; when school starts up again i will probably be on around 2-3 times a week, depending how much homework I have at that time.  I honestly get annoyed at rule breakers that have been in the community for a while since they know what the rules are and want to keep the servers grief free.

Why you would be a good admin: I would be a good admin because I know and play by the rules, always play with another admin on who is my old friend so I understand some of the administration.  I wanted to become an admin because at the time me and my friends play there is usually only one admin on and when there are 60+ players on US_1 he usually misses certain things or he becomes annoyed because people will start complaining about things, like un-banning people,  change maps,  and banning people for something an admin did not see. So I would like to help take some of the workload off of him.  I'm aware that not all problems should be dealt with a ban,  but I also realize that in some instances permanent banning is the best option, and some people just need to be banned to learn their lesson.  I truly just want the server to become a more enjoyable for everyone by taking off some of the admins workload and have people play the game without grief.

Previous Experience (if any): I do not have any previous administration experience.

Offline Cop

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cop
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2012, 03:24:09 pm »
Community name: Cop

Steam Name: Cop

Location/Timezone: Central Standard Time (CST); United States

Regiments: 77y, 1stFKI, 89thRG, 14th, 1tesSchls/93e, 1stBE

About yourself: I'm an avid gamer and got involved in the community back in the later months of MM where I first joined the 77y. After joining the FKI a few months after NW released, I was introduced to the community and have been active in it ever since. I'm a student, and I find myself with time where I usually put forth playing in the pub servers, most often being US 1.

Why you would be a good admin: I feel that I would be a good admin because of my experience. I've been admin'ing public servers and hosting events for several months now and I would like to take a step up in moderating the Official servers for the NW community. I'm patient, and I think that would be a decent trait to have when dealing with the masses. I feel that I play at times where no admins are present, and I'd love to be there as a barrier between enjoyable gameplay and trolls.

Previous Experience (if any): I've been admin'ing public servers for several months now, most notable being the FKI Siege server (that gained attention as the NA siege server during the late summer of this year) and the NW_NA_Groupfighting server. I've also been hosting two community events, the NA Saturday Siege event and the Thursday NA Linebattle event, up until recent where I passed the Thursday Linebattle to a friend of mine to host. I continue to host the Saturday Siege and admin the groupfighting server.

Thanks for considering me.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 01:34:10 pm by Cop »

Offline Xeroth

• Donator
  • 3E GOD TIER
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2012, 11:42:47 pm »
Xeroth's administration application

Community name: Xeroth

Steam Name: Xeroth

Location/Timezone: Northern Kentucky(North America), Eastern Standard Time

Applying for (Ts/Servers): The North American Official Napoleonic Wars server, #1.

Regiments: MM : 6e Grenadier battalion : Played in for around a month or two, I left for a period of inactivity because all I had was a crap laptop since my PC had broken. (Disbanded) NW : I came back a little after Napoleonic Wars was released, became Lieutenant Colonel of the 89th Earlen Highlanders until a little before the steam summer sale.(Disbanded). Company Sarjeant Major in the 79th Cameron Highlanders. have been in this regiment since it became the Garde Fuss, a solid maybe 4 or 5 months so far. (Current)

About yourself: Well I am an active North American Napoleonic Wars veteran, I have played since late Mount and Musket in the 6e Grenadiers and have played since, although I had a period of inactivity. which I had not planned or chosen but occured after a negative incident when my computer broke. I became an active forum member earlier in 2012 and have been one since. I am a Sophomore at Mason County High School and I play soccer for the Royals, and the YMCA. But the season is over. My activity time is spent on Napoleonic wars, the forums, or making signatures for those who need one.

Why you would be a good admin: My experience and my activity has lead me to believe it is a job I can excel at. I have been really active on the NW official North American server, I have seen what admins do and how they go about their job. I have learned the rules and know them by heart. I have made ban requests for a countless amount of unruly and dishonest players, banning countless trolls over ban requests. A large amount of the North American community knows me and when I log on the official us server, I am greeted by a countless amount of people.
So I guess you could say I am a known member in this part of the community.

Previous Experience (if any): I have administrated at TSB events, and the groupfighting server. I was an admin on Skitscapes very own minecraft server, before hosting my own Minecraft hunger games server. I hosted my own team deathmatch server for a somewhat short while until I donated it to the 89th Earlen Highlanders, my regiment at the time. (89th Earlen Highlanders) I was practically a part time admin for the ALO linebattles when I let them use our server. I also am admin for the 14thIG group fighting server, and the British Brigade team death match. I host and administrate both events hosted by the British a brigade, including the Saturday North American siege event, and the Friday North American linebattle.

Thanks for reading and hopefully considering my application, Xeroth
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 07:54:43 am by Xeroth »
A melee competant 6th Season NWL Champ
Karth are we still jealous of your reg?

Offline Killer

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Cpl_Killer
« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2012, 12:55:44 am »
Community name:1st_NG_Killer
Steam Name:gameplayor
Location/Timezone:EST
Applying for (Ts/Servers):N/A
Regiments:N/A
About yourself:I play mostly every weekend on M&B Napoleonic Wars and have over seven hundred hours on it
Why you would be a good admin:I'm neutral and I don't Tk on purpose. I know most of the rules of being an admin.
Previous Experience (if any):I used to have a server but it doesn't work anymore so I've been an admin.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 09:19:33 pm by Killer »

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2012, 03:54:51 pm »
Nickname: 33rd_Ensign_Gurkha

Steam name: [33rd] Gurkha https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043952464

Location/Timezone: GMT +0 United Kingdom

Applying for: NW_Official_EU_1

Regiments: I was a Cpl in the 18e and a Cpl in the 33rd until i was promoted to the rank of Ensign.

About yourself: I am an active EU Napoleonic Wars veteran, I have played since MMrussia in the 18e Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne "The Brave" as a Cpl and have played ever since, i am active on the FSE forums and check them daily.  I am currently studying hard for my ICT and Mathematics A levels at sixth forum and I play basketball for my local team where i am a team captain. My activity time is spent on Napoleonic wars, the forums, or administrating the 33rd Official website and line battle event.

Why you would be a good admin: I've been playing this server since the first time i played it on mmrussia and now coming to NW's one year mark. I consider myself a happy, friendly and down to earth guy, always reading through the in game chat, and replying on what I think is necessary. I play Napoleonic Wars at least 6 hours a day, most my playing time is spent on NW_Official_EU_1 trying to enjoy this game, meet new players and reach the top of the scoreboard    8).  Whenever I'm not studying, I sit on my computer doing whatever, mostly playing Mount and Blade. I get along with people very well, and give my input on things whenever I feel is necessary. Many people know me well and find me to be a friendly character on the server, always easy to talk to and have a good laugh on the server and be a helpful source whenever a question is asked.I understand that rules on the NW_Official_EU_1  are not absolute, but that there is a limit that they set, and the similar rules on the 33rd regiment server, not to mention my good own knowledge and understanding of Official rules, means that I have a good sense of what that limit is. I've been playing on NW_Official_EU_1 during this holiday break and joined the server where there is no admin on, and I strongly believe that i could fill a administrating role where is necessary in this server.

Previous Experience (if any):I know the admin tools very well as I've been a admin of our regiment's server for the time i've been with the 33rd. I also help administrate the 33rd Line battle event https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=1224.0 and do a darn good job at it.know the rules quite well and am able to pay close attention to events in-game. I want to help people have a good time playing this game, and that means keeping the peace. In my time administrating the 33rd Linebattle event, I've taken great care to get to the bottom of any conflicts between regiment, listen and investigate any problems and to keep an eye out for rule breakers so our regiment's event goes smoothly. 

I am active on the FSE forums i look up at unban/ban request often so i know who are the rule breakers or the server and keep a good eye out for them. I will be a very active administrator I've got 1000+ hours on warband NW 90% of that time has been on NW_Official_EU_1. I will basically be active between 1 pm GMT on wards on weekdays and basically free all the time on weekends if i'm not pre occupied.

Long story short, if i become admin it will be the best investment you'll ever make.

Few recommendations

Spoiler

Gurkha's CO here, Cpt. Tane.

I firmly recommend him as an Admin, he is usually fair and rational through administration.

My regiment wouldn't be half of what it is without him.

I see gurkha on your server hes really nice and should get admin! :)
 ;)

I have seen this guy on the server almost every day. He follows the rules and im sure he can enforce them if he needs to. +1 from me

Gurkha is an excellent choice for admin. He has a lot of experience and he is one of those guys that just knows how to be an good admin. I guarante that he will not fail. He spends so much time on that server that it's almost scary.

Gurkha could be a very good admin in my opinion , saw him many time on the serv and he never trolled or did something wrong.
Hope you will be accepted :)
[close]

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Yours sincerely,
Gurkha
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 03:56:54 pm by Gurkha »