Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ (1. Brandenburgisches)  (Read 294961 times)

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
imagine talking shit and being toxic compeitive players and then getting your asses handed to you. Get fucked you peices of shit

If you're going to shit talk at least put enough effort in to spell basic words correctly, "compeitive" and "peices" are not words you impulsive child.
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
imagine talking shit and being toxic compeitive players and then getting your asses handed to you. Get fucked you peices of shit

If you're going to shit talk at least put enough effort in to spell basic words correctly, "compeitive" and "peices" are not words you impulsive child.
aight goomba lets not talk about impulsive child.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
Hard to believe you’re in a reg with Suns and yet still can’t shit talk properly

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
Hard to believe you’re in a reg with Suns and yet still can’t shit talk properly
sorry dad  :'(

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
Silence maggots

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
Silence maggots

that’s what you told the 17 year old after you piped her
click here to join the 84th

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
Silence maggots

This shit right here needs to stop lmao. I've already contacted Waste's CO about his breaking of conduct, and he now has a one way ticket to Guantanamo Bay for the next 20 years with chance of parole at 10.

Good luck buddy, I heard the beaches are great and the workers are very receptive of newcomers.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
Silence maggots

This shit right here needs to stop lmao. I've already contacted Waste's CO about his breaking of conduct, and he now has a one way ticket to Guantanamo Bay for the next 20 years with chance of parole at 10.

Good luck buddy, I heard the beaches are great and the workers are very receptive of newcomers.
Bless
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy

I found what weebs listen to
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
@Moraine @Unitater

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
Eugenics would have fixed this long ago.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
click here to join the 84th

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
weebs just plain don't deserve rights

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
weebs just plain don't deserve rights
What constitutes as a weeb in this day and age?

Is it:

1. A constant, voracious appetite for anime, at which the consumption rate cannot be measured numerally due to excess?

or

2. The complete renunciation of ties towards a person's original culture/society/tradition in favor of Japan's morally lacking one?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Both are excessive and limiting. Weebs includes anyone who unironically watches anime