Author Topic: EU1 Ban Request  (Read 1780 times)

Offline Hydro

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
EU1 Ban Request
« on: December 26, 2012, 02:07:19 pm »
Name of the server you were on: EU1
Name of the person causing trouble: Seanpatton
Nature of their offense: Excessive teamkilling
Time and date of their offense: Around 13:00gmt
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: N/A
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198078976282/screenshots/

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: EU1 Ban Request
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 03:17:21 pm »
I believe I have temp banned him in the past for similar offences.

Offline Jacob

• Alpha Tester
  • Back after a long long time away :)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jacob
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 04:53:30 pm »
SeanPatton is a constant trouble maker from what I have seen.

Offline Winfield S. Hancock

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Winfield_S_Hancock
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 01:47:02 pm »
Banned.

Offline Manlytears

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2012, 03:24:52 pm »
First of all you banned the wrong Sean patton (Funny you didn't report the real one..) The real one was on a few minutes before that tking me and team attacking me to bait me into killing him, I told everyone to Kill him on sight but what happend?

They started killing me instead for no reason and Sean Patton continued to harrass me and try and get people to TK me so I left, I came back using his name so nobody would tk me and killed the diptshits who were not killing the real one.

I have only played this server for a week and I can already tell nobody does anything about the real trolls on the server.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2012, 05:00:10 pm »
First of all you banned the wrong Sean patton (Funny you didn't report the real one..) The real one was on a few minutes before that tking me and team attacking me to bait me into killing him, I told everyone to Kill him on sight but what happend?

They started killing me instead for no reason and Sean Patton continued to harrass me and try and get people to TK me so I left, I came back using his name so nobody would tk me and killed the diptshits who were not killing the real one.

I have only played this server for a week and I can already tell nobody does anything about the real trolls on the server.

I don't often like to post interfere in ban requests but I feel I needed to on this occasion.

The EU admin team works tireless, of our own free will mind you - we are volunteers - to help keep the server a fun place to be. I can assure you, the admins only have this interest at heart and we try our up most to enforce the rules provided to us. I personally have banned numerous trolls and I accept that some have pasted me by, same for the others. Why? It is extremely difficult to catch everyone when the server is crowded, particularly when people are being abusive towards us. Extremely difficult. Hence why ban requests are allowed. You have nobody but yourself to blame for this ban. You complain about being tk'd, only to impersonate someone to then tk other people. That, sir, makes you as bad as the other person, hence you will be treated as a rule breaker. Next time, ask for an admins help, if there is none, check our steam group to call one on. If there is none, post a ban request. There are numerous ways of getting justice. I hope this has taught you something.

P.S Create a new thread for an unban, if you want it.

Offline Winfield S. Hancock

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Winfield_S_Hancock
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2012, 10:07:48 pm »
First of all you banned the wrong Sean patton

No, I did not. I noticed that there are two people of the same name, but this ban request was against you, because what we can see on the screenshot was done by you. Maybe the other guy was also breaking rules, I dont know. But there is no ban request against him, so I am not going to search for it, because in that case I would have to look at everyone who joins the server. If you posted a ban request here instead of teamkilling, maybe he would be banned and certainly you wouldnt be banned. But you made your own choice. You want to get unbanned? Post unban request, but I didnt ban the wrong person, thats for sure. I banned the guy this ban request was made for.

Offline Manlytears

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2012, 04:25:39 pm »
First of all you banned the wrong Sean patton

No, I did not. I noticed that there are two people of the same name, but this ban request was against you, because what we can see on the screenshot was done by you. Maybe the other guy was also breaking rules, I dont know. But there is no ban request against him, so I am not going to search for it, because in that case I would have to look at everyone who joins the server. If you posted a ban request here instead of teamkilling, maybe he would be banned and certainly you wouldnt be banned. But you made your own choice. You want to get unbanned? Post unban request, but I didnt ban the wrong person, thats for sure. I banned the guy this ban request was made for.

I meant you banned the wrong Patton in regards to his reputation on the server as I only got the game about a day before I played there.

I admit I tked in revenge because he was tricking people into tking me and ruining my game, and the fact nobody reported him was because he has friends on the server, if you check the logs 30 or 10 minutes before I was asking for an admin on my other name countless times.

I have tried to find my ID if you could make my ban temp I would appreciate it, my apologises.

Offline Milk_man

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2012, 12:57:41 am »
If a person is constantly bothering you and there are no admins on you can do three things.

1. You take screenshots of what the person is doing and submit a ban request on this site to get them banned. (never teamkill for the purpose of revenge, it will most likely get you banned)
2. Go to this site https://steamcommunity.com/groups/FSEAT , it lists most of the NW admins and see if any of the admins are online and politely send them a message asking if the admin can go to the server and help you.
3. Change your name and play on the opposite team of the person that is bothering you, but make sure you are not copying any other players name as that is against  the rules.

Offline Manlytears

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2012, 12:46:58 pm »
If a person is constantly bothering you and there are no admins on you can do three things.

1. You take screenshots of what the person is doing and submit a ban request on this site to get them banned. (never teamkill for the purpose of revenge, it will most likely get you banned)
2. Go to this site https://steamcommunity.com/groups/FSEAT , it lists most of the NW admins and see if any of the admins are online and politely send them a message asking if the admin can go to the server and help you.
3. Change your name and play on the opposite team of the person that is bothering you, but make sure you are not copying any other players name as that is against  the rules.

I will do that in the future thanks, I did try changing teams but one side was full while the other wasn't.