Author Topic: [EU] Lion Tournament Edition N°1 | 16 Teams | 10vs10 | FULL (6 July Start)  (Read 14053 times)

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
  • Side: Neutral
You are Ritsoko. You were the leader of some turkish regiment I do not remember the name of. You cancelled a 1v1 against the Nr2 around 2018. This was done three minutes before the event.

You mean 42nd Turkish Regiment but i wasn't a leader there.42nd Still alive with same leader.Stop it :)
Don't worry you don't have to make excuses. Turkish regiments have always been somewhat special.

Offline Giles

• Captain
  • Turco Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 98e_Col_Giles
You are Ritsoko. You were the leader of some turkish regiment I do not remember the name of. You cancelled a 1v1 against the Nr2 around 2018. This was done three minutes before the event.

You mean 42nd Turkish Regiment but i wasn't a leader there.42nd Still alive with same leader.Stop it :)
Don't worry you don't have to make excuses. Turkish regiments have always been somewhat special.

You racist kiddo, i don't care what you think.Congrats for your 2nd place.

Nock

Congrats for 7-8th place  :)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
So since Tim didn't show up the 17th and 28th took up hosting of the tournament since it was meant to be played today. We played the whole of the playoffs with 6 regiments out of 8. The turkish regiments 88th and 98th refused to show up (What a surprise). Here are the brackets of how it went down. https://challonge.com/557ddpx9

1st 28th
2nd 17th

Spoiler
Don't worry movement it must be some sort of disease for you breaking the roster rules but it's fine I sympathise with mentally ill people   :-*
[close]

This shit wasn't our fault.There was no admin or anything so i refused to play.Stop being rude on thread.

Yeah no admin, no host a joke of a tournament in it's entirety. This is why you don't sign up to dog shit like this. And btw we all know if you did show up it would have been a quick and swift 0-15 and you would have left the server within 20 minutes but thanks for participating anyway sir. :)

gg 17th for the fun little 10v10 we had

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile

I'm not racist. Congrats on making playoffs!

yecgga

dan, it's not a big deal to leave such a retarded tournament

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
Who could've seen that one coming

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
dan, it's not a big deal to leave such a retarded tournament
It's a matter of principle not a matter of the quality of the tournament.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
I mean as Golden rightfully pointed out, they would have been destroyed if they had shown up anyways. Picking-up the tournament on such short notice is, of course, a gesture to be praised but let's also be honest: The two regiments which were the most willing to have this tournament happening, are also these which were the most likely to make the finals and therefore add it to their regimental achievement list.

I'm not saying you did host it out of personal interest, but it's not that much of a big deal if the 98th decided not to show-up and certainly not a matter worth arguing for on several pages.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
I mean as Golden rightfully pointed out, they would have been destroyed if they had shown up anyways. Picking-up the tournament on such short notice is, of course, a gesture to be praised but let's also be honest: The two regiments which were the most willing to have this tournament happening, are also these which were the most likely to make the finals and therefore add it to their regimental achievement list.

I'm not saying you did host it out of personal interest, but it's not that much of a big deal if the 98th decided not to show-up and certainly not a matter worth arguing for on several pages.
We took up hosting of this tournament to be at the same time it was meant to be according to Tim. Hence the regiments would not have showed up regardless of who the hosts were. It's not a matter of me hating a specific ethnic group. It's a matter of me hating people who would rather not play than lose. Because if that is the case, why bother signing up?

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
Blah blah blah stfu
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet

We took up hosting of this tournament to be at the same time it was meant to be according to Tim. Hence the regiments would not have showed up regardless of who the hosts were. It's not a matter of me hating a specific ethnic group. It's a matter of me hating people who would rather not play than lose. Because if that is the case, why bother signing up?
I'm not saying signing-up up for a tournament and not being willing to attend on the day is not a shitty behaviour, because it is. Regardless, it is bound to happen at every tournament, I'm just pointing out it's probably not worth arguing about it for so long. We went from having no tournament at all to it being hosted with 6 out of the 8 teams planned. No matter what, you can call it a success and I would just leave it at that.

I will also leave at that myself as I don't want to fuel this argument longer either.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Giles

• Captain
  • Turco Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 98e_Col_Giles

If you think we're afraid to play with you, you are  wrong.We can play anytime against you but not in this tournament.Because there are not rules,map,admins and bla bla.It's only waste of time.I signed up because i thought it would be good.Cya in another tournaments.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Honestly who cares. Stop arguing about something that has already happened and neither side can really prove their intentions, leave it there or take it to PM's.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.