Author Topic: [EU]Killbox Server  (Read 107447 times)

Offline Hans Maul

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [EU]Killbox Server
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2013, 10:05:01 pm »
I post that for my friend Gnorrk.

Name you got banned: Gnorrk

Date and time when you were banned: Today, 18 o'clock maybe

Reason for the ban: to much tks (kicking afk guys iknow in over the cliff)

Why should we unban you: i love your server, i have loaded very much videos from your server on youtube and i will do more, so you get more guys who paly on it :)

Thanks for reading

Offline Sir Henri

• Donator
  • Killbox. Steam: sirhenri13
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sir_Henri
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2013, 12:02:44 pm »
We will take a look at this
Das schönste aller Geheimnisse: Ein Genie zu sein und es als einziger zu wissen.

Offline Sir Henri

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2013, 12:03:04 pm »
New maps uploaded
Das schönste aller Geheimnisse: Ein Genie zu sein und es als einziger zu wissen.

Offline RedFag

• Volunteer
  • Colonel of the 101st Partisans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RedFag
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2013, 06:56:06 pm »
  Steam Name: jamiroiscol
  Why would you be a good admin: I dont like teamkillers and delaying people and stuff and i like to play on the awesome maps of Killbox server
  About yourself: Im RedFag i am private first class in the 45th regiment of foot and artillery,
  Current admins that could vouch for you: Billy and Sir Henri

RedFag

Offline timlef

• Second Lieutenant
  • 47th Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Timlef
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2013, 02:25:22 pm »
Steam Name: [45th] Timlef

Why would you be a good admin: I wont troll and I will punish every rulebreaker since i hate teamkillers on purposeD:

About yourself:Iam Tim, I was admin on PW and i know how the admin panel works

Current admins that could vouch for you: Redfag and Henri

-Made by RockheadRumple

Offline Hans Maul

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2013, 03:46:34 pm »
Steam Name: FrankTheTank [GER] steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041245101/

Why would you be a good admin: I am on the 8e CavGf, and the N7 Partizan GF. I want to help the server clean from trolls

About yourself: I am come from Hamburg an 15 years old. I make my Abitur but I am aktive in M&B.

P.S: I hope I can help you.

Hans Maul

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2013, 06:11:27 pm »
Steam Name: [33rd]Gurkha

Why would you be a good admin: I own and admin on of the biggest and popular servers in this game.

About yourself:I like the killbox server, it's a entirely new way to play NW.

Current admins that could vouch for you: None sadly.

Offline olli2312

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2013, 06:10:02 pm »
                                                   Unban application/request

My steam account name : OLZ3 https://steamcommunity.com/id/OLZ3/
My steam user name : olli2312
Why i get banned : I I got a ban because I shot enemies and on my team players jumped front of me and shot him accidentally
When did it happen : Today ( 3.11.2013) 12.00 - 14.30

Same reason is for Tuurukku

Steam Account name : Tuurukku
Steam User name : Tuurukku

(Hes my friend and we played together ..)

I hope if we could have un ban for KillBox

Offline Sir Henri

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2013, 01:16:41 pm »
5 new maps uploaded. Hope you'll enjoy  :D

Ps: Many thanks to Lord-gax for his maps.

Offline Rhinosmyth

• First Lieutenant
  • The Inactive Colonel of the 65y
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2013, 06:16:56 pm »
Steam Name: 45th Ryan
Why would you be a good admin:I could help with admining the server when no-other admins are on and would help ensure all rules are followed
About yourself:Have founded several regiments, Own servers, have hosted and adminned several events
Current admins that could vouch for you: Redfag and Timlef

Offline Vespasian

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex 91st & Spartan
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Lt_Vespasian
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2013, 10:37:45 pm »
Reporting of Admin
As i played today i witnessed a teammate who was stuck at spawn EVERYROUND due to the small map. I thought this to be unfair so i asked the admin to teleport him into the map so he can play. His reply was "No". I can see if he is not allowed to do that but what he followed to do was unexplainable and when i asked him why he did it he completely ignored me.
Spoiler
[close]

In an unrelated complaint i understand that a voluntary teamkill is worthy of a slay. However this player accidentally teamkilled and instantly apologized. This should not result in a slay but if those are your rules so be it. He was slayed anyway.
Spoiler
[close]
However rules should apply to ALL players including admins. Therefore if an admin were to teamkill (even if an accident and apologized) they would slay themselves to be unbiased. Yet at the beginning of a round your admin teamkilled a teammate but not only did he not he slay himself, he didnt even apologize.
Spoiler
[close]

I was in teamspeak with several other players at that time who are all fans of this server. I told them about this yet they were not surprised as they said they all already familiar with Lord_gax's poor admining ability.

Offline Kalitorian

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kalitorian
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2013, 12:00:06 am »
Reporting of Admin
As i played today i witnessed a teammate who was stuck at spawn EVERYROUND due to the small map. I thought this to be unfair so i asked the admin to teleport him into the map so he can play. His reply was "No". I can see if he is not allowed to do that but what he followed to do was unexplainable and when i asked him why he did it he completely ignored me.
Spoiler
[close]

In an unrelated complaint i understand that a voluntary teamkill is worthy of a slay. However this player accidentally teamkilled and instantly apologized. This should not result in a slay but if those are your rules so be it. He was slayed anyway.
Spoiler
[close]
However rules should apply to ALL players including admins. Therefore if an admin were to teamkill (even if an accident and apologized) they would slay themselves to be unbiased. Yet at the beginning of a round your admin teamkilled a teammate but not only did he not he slay himself, he didnt even apologize.
Spoiler
[close]

I was in teamspeak with several other players at that time who are all fans of this server. I told them about this yet they were not surprised as they said they all already familiar with Lord_gax's poor admining ability.
I`m sorry but I can`t see your screenshots... could you upload them to another website so we can have a look at them?

ಠ_ಠ "Ich bin bereit jederzeit und allerorts meine Pflicht zu erfüllen, nur nicht heute, nur nicht hier."

Offline Vespasian

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex 91st & Spartan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2013, 12:02:37 am »
Reporting of Admin
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

I`m sorry but I can`t see your screenshots... could you upload them to another website so we can have a look at them?
You clicked on the spoilers right? I just asked two other people if they can see the screenshots and they just said yes

Offline Kalitorian

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kalitorian
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2013, 12:46:31 am »
Hm, weird. I can see the third one now, but no the first and second  >:(

We`ll talk with Lord_Gax about this.

ಠ_ಠ "Ich bin bereit jederzeit und allerorts meine Pflicht zu erfüllen, nur nicht heute, nur nicht hier."

Offline Vespasian

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex 91st & Spartan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2013, 12:59:28 am »
Try this. I uploaded it on a different website and didnt spoiler it. I didnt upload the second picture again though as it was only an example of him slaying someone who teamkilled accidentally so quite self explanatory.