Author Topic: [NW][M] War of 1812: [Downloads]  (Read 230077 times)

Offline Jocam

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: The War of 1812 (MAW SUB MOD)
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2013, 02:33:48 pm »
Quite an awesome song xD Best of luck with the mod, friend! =D

You should see the hate/flame was that went on in the comment section =D

Offline von_Bismarck

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2013, 02:59:30 pm »
I think this is a bad idea.. you haven't finished yet the mod about the mexican-american war and now you want to start a new mod.......
bad idea....  :-\

Offline Ronan6793

• Donator
  • But at what cost?
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
  • Nick: Ronan
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2013, 03:37:00 pm »
I look forward to This

Offline Charles William

• First Lieutenant
  • War of 1812, MAW Head Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2013, 03:59:40 pm »
I think this is a bad idea.. you haven't finished yet the mod about the mexican-american war and now you want to start a new mod.......

Bismark I just started this thread and my other mod is almost done ready for testing and this is a sub mod a part of my mod and this mod will be easy to work on so please don't think it as a bad idea instead show support
Thank you  :)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 04:04:32 pm by Charles William »
Head Developer of the Mexican American War Mod and War of 1812 Mod

Offline von_Bismarck

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2013, 04:38:34 pm »

Bismark I just started this thread and my other mod is almost done ready for testing and this is a sub mod a part of my mod and this mod will be easy to work on so please don't think it as a bad idea instead show support

It's a bad idea because your other mod is not finished yet, but this mod itself is good.
 :)

Offline Charles William

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2013, 04:51:16 pm »

It's a bad idea because your other mod is not finished yet, but this mod itself is good.

.............-_- thank you but still I'm a bit pissed on what you said bad Idea again listen I'm not gonna start on the mod yet until I'm done with my other mod and when the testing is ready and commencing I can start working on this and then after the testing is done and if they are bugs I have to spend more Time fixing it and then I will release the alpha and continue working on this mod.

Offline von_Bismarck

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2013, 06:05:44 pm »

.............-_- thank you but still I'm a bit pissed on what you said bad Idea again listen I'm not gonna start on the mod yet until I'm done with my other mod and when the testing is ready and commencing I can start working on this and then after the testing is done and if they are bugs I have to spend more Time fixing it and then I will release the alpha and continue working on this mod.

Don't take it bad, I never insulted your mod  ;)

Offline James Grant

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2013, 07:06:51 pm »
I don't understand the point in making a submod of a mod which is set about 30 years later, in what way will this be a submod? Not many of the MAW resources will be valid being different parts of America and thus completely different sorts of houses etc. Also your for all intents and purposes your making a submod of a submod of a mod.

Offline Charles William

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2013, 07:52:40 pm »
I don't understand the point in making a submod of a mod which is set about 30 years later, in what way will this be a submod? Not many of the MAW resources will be valid being different parts of America and thus completely different sorts of houses etc. Also your for all intents and purposes your making a submod of a submod of a mod.

2 words for you man "Why Not" I just planned this well I'll just make it not a sub mod but a separate one
Some of the famous generals during the Mexican American war fought during the war of 1812 that's why i plan it to be a sub mod :) sorry for maybe wrong grammar I'm not good at speaking English hehe and I don't understand what you mean I'm making a submod of a submod of a mod?? :o ihasdgagsgdagfagsda my mind blown up reading your comment if you dont understand let it be and wait till you see and understand it "Patience is a virtue"

hmm...maybe your thinking that MAW and War of 1812 will be combined...answer is NO but separated if i maybe made you confused im sorry about that
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 12:05:05 am by Charles William »

Offline Jelly

• Colonel
  • Formerly of 1stKDG, 60th, 1erChas, K-KA
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2013, 09:01:20 pm »
Right lads off to burn down the whitehouse wish me luck.
No luck is needed!
With the quality of the American army at the time, you'll pretty much just be able to walk in there and burn it.
I think I'll come with you! :D
Room for one more? :D

Offline Affjoris

• First Lieutenant
  • Watch out! He has a stick!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Affjoris
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2013, 12:51:16 am »

2 words for you man "Why Not" I just planned this well I'll just make it not a sub mod but a separate one
Some of the famous generals during the Mexican American war fought during the war of 1812 that's why i plan it to be a sub mod :) sorry for maybe wrong grammar I'm not good at speaking English hehe and I don't understand what you mean I'm making a submod of a submod of a mod?? :o ihasdgagsgdagfagsda my mind blown up reading your comment if you dont understand let it be and wait till you see and understand it "Patience is a virtue"

hmm...maybe your thinking that MAW and War of 1812 will be combined...answer is NO but separated if i maybe made you confused im sorry about that

Making this a seperate mod with your first mod still being in development wasnt a smart move. I understand that you want to "Reserve" this mod idea by making this tread but i higly doubt it was really needed.

This seems like a long shot to me.

Offline Charles William

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2013, 01:07:27 am »

Making this a seperate mod with your first mod still being in development wasnt a smart move. I understand that you want to "Reserve" this mod idea by making this tread but i higly doubt it was really needed.

i know i know its not a smart move so many freaking times people say this to me but i will make sure to complete this mod whatever it takes i will not give up "all i wanted to see in the comments is im looking forward to this, goodluck etc...."AKA support if i see another comment like this i might just locked this thread and leave to other developers to make this mod instead of me
thank you

Offline von_Bismarck

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2013, 01:07:44 am »

Finally someone else trying to make him reason.....

Offline TabooOlive

• First Sergeant
  • Reminisce
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 48thSH_RN_Capt_TabooOlive
Re: The War of 1812
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2013, 01:12:12 am »
I am glad to see that you are making a unique mod like this and I hope that both this mod and the MAW mod will be a success with many regiments being created for it like NaS.  I also hope that you add a lot of new features like the way you move, the way you reload, and also the unique war cries during these time periods.  You can already tell this mod is going to popular due to the discussions from the previous pages.  I wish you all the best of luck and you have my full support on both these mods.  I will be checking daily so I hope you can release screenshots or a little bit of information at least once a week or depending on the progress you have made.  ;D
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 01:14:02 am by TabooOlive »

Offline Charles William

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2013, 01:12:29 am »

Finally someone else trying to make him reason.....

I understand everyone of you i know its not a smart move but it doesnt mean its completely a bad idea i personally plan this since the first not Mexican American War but i already started it so i have no choice but to first complete my other mod 90% alpha is done and its gonna be testing and bug fix and release............-_- god please dont make me repeat this all again im done just to let you know all people i will make this mod happen so please again dont make me repeat all over again
thank you
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 01:14:06 am by Charles William »