Author Topic: The Tournament Organisational Group [TOG]  (Read 17379 times)

Offline GovernerPancake

• Second Lieutenant
  • Pancakes <3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Tournament Organisational Group [TOG]
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2019, 03:13:44 pm »
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=39822.0

Still think this might be a nice idea to try? A variation of it at least. Considering how many UK players there are and UK gf teams being created and dying. Also North/South rivalry is always about and fun to see xD

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2019, 03:16:21 pm »
Nah you can't do that anymore, not enough people. You would need to simplify it more.

Canceled it last time because half the teams said they couldn't come anymore due to some RGL match if I remember correctly

EDIT: Actually you probably could do it, I forgot I simplified it alot already in my post, I was thinking back to S1 where there was tons of teams
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline GovernerPancake

• Second Lieutenant
  • Pancakes <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2019, 03:19:30 pm »
Nah you can't do that anymore, not enough people. You would need to simplify it more.

Canceled it last time because half the teams said they couldn't come anymore due to some RGL match if I remember correctly

EDIT: Actually you probably could do it, I forgot I simplified it alot already in my post, I was thinking back to S1 where there was tons of teams
Literally the exact person I wanted to post :D
The thread you made back in 2017 or whenever was such a good idea that just needed a bit more publicity that TOG could get. Engage more regiments than just 15th/91st etc. Get some of the newer guys that are underrated into this and get a wider player base.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2019, 03:21:06 pm »
Well its up to Herishey, if he wants to co host it I'll go for it. Also it was 2016, 3 years ago hot damn

Offline GovernerPancake

• Second Lieutenant
  • Pancakes <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2019, 03:43:26 pm »
Well its up to Herishey, if he wants to co host it I'll go for it. Also it was 2016, 3 years ago hot damn
Ouch, doesn't feel that long.
I would be so down for that, if you get the smaller regs involved (and stop just friends stacking provinces so like the GB team doesn't all go to one province like) could be really fun on going league.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2019, 04:25:43 pm »
I literally made that idea I'd like to point out.  ???

Whether people want it or not it'd most likely be separate from TOG since it wouldn't include the whole community and only the UK.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2019, 04:29:35 pm »
Yeah, thats why I said your name Heri you silly billy.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2019, 05:16:14 pm »
I don't mind helping host it some-time. I'll speak to the others but I imagine it'd be outside of the TOG events since it's kinda secluded in terms of who can participate.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2019, 05:26:06 pm »
I don't mind helping host it some-time. I'll speak to the others but I imagine it'd be outside of the TOG events since it's kinda secluded in terms of who can participate.
+1
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline GovernerPancake

• Second Lieutenant
  • Pancakes <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2019, 05:29:21 pm »
Ah yeah didn't think of that, my bad.

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2019, 07:27:21 pm »
Voluble main organizer  >:(

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2019, 10:27:54 pm »
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=39822.0

Still think this might be a nice idea to try? A variation of it at least. Considering how many UK players there are and UK gf teams being created and dying. Also North/South rivalry is always about and fun to see xD

I still don't think there are enough players unless you split gb down the middle or something? But it seems to me most people are from the south. I mean look at that thread its just me and maus in east midlands 1-2 people and then the south is the only regions which have more than 5 people.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2019, 10:37:57 pm »
SCO, IRE and Wales could probably get a team too.

EDIT: Since Marx doesn't have time to host the cav and inf tourney we have changed this to a protect the king 5v5 tournament after a vote with the team cpts.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 11:09:48 pm by Herishey »

Offline Louisss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2019, 01:45:11 am »
Northwest players hello?  ???

Offline sirkaide

• Captain
  • Founder/Former leader of the 59th, NRP & Jailbreak
    • View Profile
    • 59th Website
  • Nick: Not politically correct
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2019, 12:03:25 pm »
I would actually love to lead a North West team as a proud Manc. A team full of Mancs and Scousers. Even though we hate each other it could be bants. It will be "r kid" every 5 seconds. Greater Manchester could field a decent team. "MANCHESTEEER"

Spoiler
[close]

Criteria would be you have to speak 90% Manc

Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 12:12:34 pm by sirkaide »