Poll

Which Linebattle Rule set should be used?

NA
3 (7.5%)
EU
22 (55%)
New combined and refined set of rules
15 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: The Real Napoleonic World Championship  (Read 8342 times)

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Real Napoleonic World Championship
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2019, 04:18:07 pm »
hmmmm, is a interesting idea.... like most people say, it would be almost impossible to make it 'fair' for everyone.... Also it is a pain changing servers half way through every 1v1.... furthermore, everyone in EU is fed up of 1v1's nations as we gave just had a big tourney for that..... we are waiting for NWWC (groupfights) not more of this.... maybe in the future but not straight after a big EU 1v1 tournament.

Spoiler
just my opinion.
[close]
Nobody asked you hoodlum

u finna catch these hands

Wursti

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2019, 04:19:45 pm »
Tbh NA winning rounds on EU (as they did) should proof that NA > EU
You do realise that the NA nations combined has about the same population as every single EU nation combined? It's hardly a surprise that they can get some rounds against a few of the weaker nations even with a ping disadvantage, especially in LBs where you can camp like shit.

GER   "weaker nations"

ok

and EUs complaining about  camping after last NWL is the best meme ive seen this year

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2019, 04:20:11 pm »
NA Superteam vs a nation that has 5 +/- good players ??? ???

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2019, 04:20:46 pm »
Spoiler
You do realise that the NA nations combined has about the same population as every single EU nation combined? It's hardly a surprise that they can get some rounds against a few of the weaker nations even with a ping disadvantage, especially in LBs where you can camp like shit.

GER   "weaker nations"

ok

and EUs complaining about  camping after last NWL is the best meme ive seen this year
[close]
Germany was easily one of the worst performing nations this year lol, they didn't win a single match.....
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2019, 04:24:35 pm »
Winning against Germany in a linebattle isn't really much the same as playing against Germanys best 15 players in a GF I guess  :P
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2019, 09:19:49 pm »
Let’s just face it, the I want to play on NA server for half the match makes it pointless so the only way to get a fair match is playing on a server that everyone gets shit ping on  but then it becomes a camping tournament. So how about NA’s don’t sign up for tournaments that are mostly for the EU’s. There are atleast 3x the NA’s playing on EU tournaments than EU’s on NA this may be because your community is dead af so if u come on our tournaments. To continue, Don’t  complain especially since u are dicks to the whole of the EU community. Finally, I heard nick cole say he holds his own on EU when’s he’s not even considered good on NA sorry but u play EU more than any EU plays NA and I don’t really remember you being good on EU as such. xD that last bit was a bit of a joke but the rest is true.

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2019, 10:30:45 pm »
Let’s just face it, the I want to play on NA server for half the match makes it pointless so the only way to get a fair match is playing on a server that everyone gets shit ping on  but then it becomes a camping tournament. So how about NA’s don’t sign up for tournaments that are mostly for the EU’s. There are atleast 3x the NA’s playing on EU tournaments than EU’s on NA this may be because your community is dead af so if u come on our tournaments. To continue, Don’t  complain especially since u are dicks to the whole of the EU community. Finally, I heard nick cole say he holds his own on EU when’s he’s not even considered good on NA sorry but u play EU more than any EU plays NA and I don’t really remember you being good on EU as such. xD that last bit was a bit of a joke but the rest is true.

Hey weren't you the bias ref in our match vs Turkey? You admitted to leaving the match many times, not watching/paying attention and took you 3 minutes to slay for an OA and revive. Let's face it, work on those ref skills a bit

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2019, 11:40:58 pm »

Hey weren't you the bias ref in our match vs Turkey? You admitted to leaving the match many times, not watching/paying attention and took you 3 minutes to slay for an OA and revive. Let's face it, work on those ref skills a bit

Here's a concept that works.  A world cup in which 5 rounds played on NA. 5 rounds played on EU.  Tiebreaker round is done on EU.  Like legit would be the same for South America. Now for SA and EU I dont know how you guys want to figure that one out but I would say play that tiebreaker on an NA server.    I mean if you guys really want to look like elitist pieces of shit. I mean go ahead no one is stopping all of you EU's from looking like Tavington but it just goes to show that if NA can get up to 3 rounds on EU than yeah NA>EU.  Because if that shit was equal, NA, would've destroyed EU's.  Sorry facts dont lie. 

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2019, 05:50:28 am »
About the idea of the population difference of NA and EU.  You have to think of the player base population not the nation population.  Many NA people don't care for warband and any medieval game in general.  You can't deny the medieval genre is more played and accepted in Europe than over here so the player base is fair.  On the idea of even matches, I believe each nation should be able to play on their own server or an agreed upon server for half of each match.  For the Rus, Turk, and any other players they could choose to play on a server closer to Europe if they wish or they can play on a server based closest to their nation.  Yes it will cause plenty of ties but we can create a system of tie breakers but I will not lie and say I have a system designed yet.  This idea has been one pondered on by just about any gen of player.  But to do it properly it would take a little time, so the idea of everyone being tired of these is only relevant if it was to begin now. 

Here's a concept that works.  A world cup in which 5 rounds played on NA. 5 rounds played on EU.  Tiebreaker round is done on EU.  Like legit would be the same for South America. Now for SA and EU I dont know how you guys want to figure that one out but I would say play that tiebreaker on an NA server.    I mean if you guys really want to look like elitist pieces of shit. I mean go ahead no one is stopping all of you EU's from looking like Tavington but it just goes to show that if NA can get up to 3 rounds on EU than yeah NA>EU.  Because if that shit was equal, NA, would've destroyed EU's.  Sorry facts dont lie.

I know I created this in spite but I also created it to maybe look forward to a better tournament to finally answer the question of which nation has the best players and bring some fun to competitive scene again, so there is no reason to try and flex on here save that for shit talking when the tourney begins.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2019, 05:53:53 am »
Spoiler
[close]
Tbh half the NA team is made up of guys that don't play or barely play the game at all. The NA community is wayyy smaller then EU so we won't have as many top tier players. The NA "Super Team" isn't bad but it is when 90% of the team don't ever play on EU & have 115+ ping (not anyone fault but ours). Luv ya Smylie  :-*.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 06:01:16 am by Ip Man »

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2019, 06:14:09 am »
Peep the new pole

Offline Kuni Garu

• First Lieutenant
  • 51st_Cpt_Kuni/ 17th_Invte_1stPfc_[K]uni
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2019, 08:31:28 am »
What’s the point we all know NA is better than Eu   ;)
wheres the love?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2019, 09:51:57 am »
As proven in the only 'fair' (half the rounds on EU and half on NA) linebattle 'tournament' that was hosted before;

I mean in reality if you want to do NA v EU you should really make it like this where the entirety of EU faces the entirety of NA and do something similar to the video above but do it something like 3 lb's and a best of 3.

I believe if you wish to do the same on groupfighting you'd need to base it on kills instead of rounds in terms of scoring. Winning a round is so easy with the ping difference on groupfighting but whichever side is getting more kills is clearly performing 'better'.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2019, 10:24:56 am »
ChimpZ beat team NA

/thread

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2019, 04:47:00 pm »
Lol so in 1v1 EU vs NA. EU already won back when NA still had a decent sized player base and wasn't completely full of retards. And in GF EU also won when the best EU GF team at the time destroyed NAs NWWC team so effectively NAs best I say NA because they had Canadians like yoshie inviting  ;D. End of conversation.

ChimpZ VS USA (NA Server)

[close]

ChimpZ VS USA (EU Server)

[close]

Anything else NAs?!!? Or shall we rest it here?!?!?!

Edit: Not to mention Extazz dominating all NAs best in duels  ;D

suns acting like he is somebody yet losin to the likes of fireboy loooool

i thought you wanted peace? didnt i 7-5 you and fireboy 1 week off the game 80 ping :-[

yo extazz how that hot shit feel? gotta clear up the lies you be spreadin boa

https://gyazo.com/202b2e6bc7ac9c8709a0dc5e9f251caf
https://gyazo.com/66a64e156682b6adfb4424e3fba94196

5-0 BRUH WHERE TF YOU AT

IF I CAUGHT YO ASS ON EU SAME PING YO ASS BE GETTING DEMOLISHED BY ME
All was said in my first message , in your screenshoots you can see i never talk in the chat of any ft5.
In the first screen we see your score is 16-7 , it's mean i come to your server  i said "go go go ft555" and i played ?
It's like the screenshoots of Bagins with Bill : same fakes , same nationalities , same retards.

Re: M. Points | 12.11 | Team rankings - Updated
« Reply #6150 on: November 13, 2018, 01:02:55 pm »
lets not forget the time I beat Extazz 5-3 on an EU server with 110 ping.

You probably talking about this time when i beating you  4-2 and you rage quited ? No , i think you talking about the time when i come on NA server for propose you revenge  and ... Don't worry dude  , i followed your last  advice and i beat this guy 5-4.

Btw , of the three you must be the most stupid.

Posted by: Muhataa
« on: Today at 01:03:32 pm » Insert Quote
Quote from: Suns on Today at 06:01:19 am
Quote from: MATT123456789 on Today at 03:45:10 am
suns acting like he is somebody yet losin to the likes of fireboy loooool

i thought you wanted peace? didnt i 7-5 you and fireboy 1 week off the game 80 ping :-[

yo extazz how that hot shit feel? gotta clear up the lies you be spreadin boa

https://gyazo.com/202b2e6bc7ac9c8709a0dc5e9f251caf
https://gyazo.com/66a64e156682b6adfb4424e3fba94196

5-0 BRUH WHERE TF YOU AT

IF I CAUGHT YO ASS ON EU SAME PING YO ASS BE GETTING DEMOLISHED BY ME
ExTaZz prime is over  :-* just to let u know suns he's super trash now

Muha , the guy who was resurrected when he was top 1 on this list but only on fse apparently.

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Little riddle:"

What is the common point between this three bad boys ?

I all rekt them in 1v1.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 04:52:13 pm by Golden. »